Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: On The Trail Of Delusion  (Read 59462 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: James DiEugenio gets it all wrong on Permindex
« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2021, 04:25:39 PM »
Advertisement
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/james-dieugenio-gets-it-all-wrong-on-permindex-cmc

James DiEugenio Gets it all Wrong on Permindex/CMC

In a recent review of Operation Dragon, James DiEugenio included several paragraphs on Permindex/CMC. Unfortunately, he gets it all wrong.

Tell us what he got wrong, Fred.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2021, 04:25:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #273 on: September 17, 2021, 08:11:51 PM »
Tell us what he got wrong, Fred.
Yeah I couldn't tell either.
However...I utilized particular links supplied in the post and ran across this one page---
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1203#relPageId=8
Clay Shaw attorneys apparently had come to Dallas and interviewed Marina as a defense witness for their client.
Why? She didn't know Clay Shaw and had no particular knowledge about him to offer.
What I thought was interesting is when she testified at the trial...she called this one -Sergio Arcacha-"one of the conspirators".

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2021, 06:46:48 PM »
Did you read my post on my blog?

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2021, 06:46:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: A Wrap-Up of the Richard Case Nagell story
« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2021, 10:56:48 PM »
Yes, I've also looked for the information and I can't find it....  I was certain that it was in Marina & Lee that I read about George saying that to the Russian woman....  I'm absolutely certain I read about De M telling the woman that Lee was the scoundrel who had taken a pot shot at Walker.....  Perhaps it wasn't in Marina & lee....  I'll keep trying to provide you with a reference ...

Dick Russell?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #276 on: September 25, 2021, 01:10:50 AM »
There is NO evidence that Nagell had the card in 1963. All we know is that Dick Russell found a poor photocopy of
the card in Bernard Fensterwald's office in Washington DC in 1976.

fred

Here's the photocopy of the ID card.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: September 25, 2021, 01:10:50 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Alecia Long's New Book: Cruising for Conspirators
« Reply #277 on: October 01, 2021, 11:29:06 PM »

I believe that ANY new book on the JFK assassination is worthy of discussion. 
Review comments---
Cruising for Conspirators settles the debate for good, conclusively showing that the Shaw prosecution was not based in fact but was a product of the criminal justice system’s long-standing preoccupation with homosexuality.   
Exposing the corrupt world of New Orleans policing and the complex gay subculture that thrived in the city's shadow, Long's book features an intriguing cast of characters, including ambitious prosecutor Jim Garrison and closeted businessman Clay Shaw. More importantly, it uncovers how cultural notions of gay men as criminal sexual psychopaths came to permeate JFK conspiracy theories and American culture more generally."- David K. Johnson, author of The Lavender Scare: The Cold War Persecution of Gays and Lesbians in the Federal Government
This shocking narrative uncovers how decades of police surveillance in New Orleans created a vast paper trail that set the stage for a corrupt district attorney to frame the only man to face prosecution for John F. Kennedy's assassination, creating a lasting homophobic conspiracy theory in the process. With keen historical sensitivity, Alecia Long reveals the longer patterns and plots that frame this must-read story."- Jim Downs, author of Stand by Me: The Forgotten History of Gay Liberation

I frankly don't see how something like this would advance the investigation into Dallas.

Offline Fred Litwin

On The Trail Of Delusion
« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2021, 03:45:21 PM »
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/was-jim-hicks-the-communications-man-in-the-jfk-assassination

Here is the full story of Jim Hicks. Conspiracy theorists like Richard E. Sprague, Fletcher Prouty and Gary Shaw believe he was
the communications man in the JFK assassination. Jim Garrison also believed it, but he didn't mention Hicks in his book.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

On The Trail Of Delusion
« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2021, 03:45:21 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

On The Trail Of Delusion
« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2021, 02:14:55 PM »
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/was-gary-underhill-the-man-who-knew-too-much

Gary Underhill worked in military intelligence during World War II. He was also a domestic contact of the CIA. He committed suicide in 1964, right after the assassination of JFK. Conspiracy theorists believe his death is suspicious because he knew too much. The reality is far different - he was a distraught man whose marriage had collapsed. Here is the full Gary Underhill story.