Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: On The Trail Of Delusion  (Read 61487 times)

Online Robert Reeves

Re: Was Edgar Eugene Bradley One of the Three Tramps?
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2021, 09:22:00 PM »
Advertisement
Here is a rare interview of Officer Vaughn talking about the three tramps. He says they were picked up about an hour after the assassination. 1 hour and 4 minutes in on this video:

Thank you for posting this. I have not seen this before. Interesting.

If you see the arrest sheets they were arrested ''right after JFK shot''

below

I have seen an interview with Doyle 'character' and he stated the same thing. They were arrested very soon after the assassination. I vaguely remember him describing the crowds gathered as being very angry at them.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 09:22:48 PM by Robert Reeves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2021, 09:22:00 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2021, 09:33:07 PM »
What is quiet possible here is that the dpd let these guys go when lho was arrested. And then years later, when JFK researchers started making noise about the three tramps, the dpd fabricated arrest sheets with made up names to take the heat off them for not having detained these 3 men properly at the time. They obviously had nothing to do with the shooting but I wonder what their story was.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2021, 10:52:32 PM »

Wise said the Tramp reports were "dummy sheets" (arrest forms used for another purpose) and that only those booked were thumb-printed. The Tramps weren't arrested but were detained all weekend in case of questioning. "right after JFK was shot" fits in pretty good with the estimate of one hour after the assassination. The police activity in and around Dealey Plaza didn't stop at 12:30.

Still photographers were all over the area during the afternoon. Rather than capture the arrest of two sets of tramps, two photographers saw the one and only set of tramps.

"The officer photographed with the three tramps says they were released
     THE SAME DAY & possibly just an hour or so after being taken to Decker's."

Wise says (20 years on) he thought he had been told that by a deputy (who probably didn't know himself and had lots of JFK witnesses to attend to). The three tramps were not held at Decker's; they were taken to the Police Department.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 12:48:56 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2021, 10:52:32 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2021, 02:42:19 AM »
The Tramps weren't arrested but were detained all weekend in case of questioning.

I'm not sure that would be legal.

Plus they'd miss their train  :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 03:26:29 AM by Gerry Down »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2021, 03:29:17 AM »
I'm not sure that would be legal.
It probably isn't, but not necessarily for the reason you think. As far as law enforcement is concerned, railroads are under Federal, not state, jurisdiction. That's why the railroads have their own Federally-chartered police forces. In the normal order of things, I doubt that the DPD had any business nabbing anyone in the Katy yard. Of course, 11/22/63 wasn't exactly a normal day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2021, 03:29:17 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2021, 05:31:16 AM »
Where's Fred gone?

How comes he's not produced the evidence of Doyle saying he is the smallest tramp in the photos?

Online Fred Litwin

On The Trail Of Delusion
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2021, 03:25:07 PM »
Alecia Long's New Book: Cruising for Conspirators
I finally received my copy yesterday. I strongly urge everybody to buy a copy of this very important book. A terrific addition to the literature on the so-called Garrison investigation.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/alecia-long-s-new-book-cruising-for-conspirators

JFK Assassination Forum

On The Trail Of Delusion
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2021, 03:25:07 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Alecia Long's New Book: Cruising for Conspirators
« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2021, 03:33:35 PM »
Alecia Long's New Book: Cruising for Conspirators
I finally received my copy yesterday. I strongly urge everybody to buy a copy of this very important book. A terrific addition to the literature on the so-called Garrison investigation.

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/alecia-long-s-new-book-cruising-for-conspirators

Thanks for the tip.

The more one finds out about Garrison the worse he becomes. What's scary is how normal he comes across in his interviews. You'd never know that behind the scenes he was offering witnesses drugs to say things.