Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Truly's False Roll  (Read 23002 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Truly's False Roll
« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2022, 10:50:28 PM »
Advertisement
Stop squirming. You retract it only because you got got caught.

Don't be a dick, Bill.
As you point out, there are no signatures so nobody is signing out. It was incorrect of me to use that phrase so I retracted it because you seemed to be having some kind of meltdown about it.
It was the Elsbeth address I was interested in.
I see you've got nothing to say about that.

I've looked into it a bit and so far found out it came from Oswald's library card.
Revill says he got the address from Det. Carroll, that someone read it out to him in the car after Oswald was arrested.
But Carroll has no recollection of anyone mentioning anything to do with Oswald's address, let alone passing it on to Revill.
As usual, even the most innocuous details in this case descend into a mist of uncertainty.

Now make yourself a nice mug of hot chocolate, stick your slippers on and chill.

LATER EDIT: And why is it HARVEY LEE OSWALD?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:53:43 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2022, 10:50:28 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2022, 02:32:38 AM »
Don't be a dick, Bill.
As you point out, there are no signatures so nobody is signing out. It was incorrect of me to use that phrase so I retracted it because you seemed to be having some kind of meltdown about it.
It was the Elsbeth address I was interested in.
I see you've got nothing to say about that.

I've looked into it a bit and so far found out it came from Oswald's library card.
Revill says he got the address from Det. Carroll, that someone read it out to him in the car after Oswald was arrested.
But Carroll has no recollection of anyone mentioning anything to do with Oswald's address, let alone passing it on to Revill.
As usual, even the most innocuous details in this case descend into a mist of uncertainty.

Now make yourself a nice mug of hot chocolate, stick your slippers on and chill.

'Don't be a dick, Bill.'
_You're the one with your nose parked up Oswald's arse

'As you point out, there are no signatures so nobody is signing out. It was incorrect of me to use that phrase so I retracted it because you seemed to be having some kind of meltdown about it'.
_Nah, you did it because you were caught red-handed

'It was the Elsbeth address I was interested in.
I see you've got nothing to say about that.'

_Stop deflecting. It has nothing to do with Oswald signing out or not

_Bossy little b-awtch, aren't you? There's some of that anger you have such a hard time suppressing

_Keep your minutae to yourself

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2022, 02:52:38 AM »
'Don't be a dick, Bill.'
_You're the one with your nose parked up Oswald's arse

'As you point out, there are no signatures so nobody is signing out. It was incorrect of me to use that phrase so I retracted it because you seemed to be having some kind of meltdown about it'.
_Nah, you did it because you were caught red-handed

'It was the Elsbeth address I was interested in.
I see you've got nothing to say about that.'

_Stop deflecting. It has nothing to do with Oswald signing out or not

_Bossy little b-awtch, aren't you? There's some of that anger you have such a hard time suppressing

_Keep your minutae to yourself

You seems to be the one all het up but two can play at this game.
From your earlier post regarding Revill's list:

It seems this list is of the ppl who had gone missing at that point

People who'd "gone missing"??
What kind of crazed bullsh%t is this?
It's clearly a list of people who were in the TSBD after the shooting and who had to give their details before they left the building.
The list contains over 50 names.
Do you expect us to believe over 50 people had suddenly "gone missing"? What are you trying to pull? Why are you lying about it?
It even lists people who couldn't get back into the building until later in the afternoon, who came back to collect their things and who then had to give their details before they left.
Get a grip. No-one is falling for that kind of outrageously obvious fabrication on your part. What are you trying to hide?

I told you two can play at this game  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2022, 02:52:38 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2022, 12:42:44 PM »
You seems to be the one all het up but two can play at this game.
From your earlier post regarding Revill's list:

It seems this list is of the ppl who had gone missing at that point

What kind of crazed bullsh%t is this?
It's clearly a list of people who were in the TSBD after the shooting and who had to give their details before they left the building.
The list contains over 50 names.
Do you expect us to believe over 50 people had suddenly "gone missing"? What are you trying to pull? Why are you lying about it?
It even lists people who couldn't get back into the building until later in the afternoon, who came back to collect their things and who then had to give their details before they left.
Get a grip. No-one is falling for that kind of outrageously obvious fabrication on your part. What are you trying to hide?

I told you two can play at this game  Thumb1:

Go ahead, make my day: Keep deflecting from the fact that you tried to imply that Oswald had signed out.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2022, 01:54:31 PM »
Go ahead, make my day: Keep deflecting from the fact that you tried to imply that Oswald had signed out.

50+ people have just "gone missing"/
WTF are you talking about?
You think you're just going to skirt over such an outrageous lie?
You think you can distort the evidence any way you want.

How can you justify your fabrication that the Revill List is a list of people who'd gone missing?

"...tried to imply..."

Oh - did I try to imply.
So I didn't even imply it, I just tried to imply it?
What a crime.

A list of 50+ people who'd gone missing?
That's the worst piece of tinfoil bullsh%t I've ever come across in this forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2022, 01:54:31 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2022, 03:18:54 PM »
It appears to me that Revill was more interested in trying to make Givens and Hosty look bad than he was in getting his information correct. He got LHO’s first and middle names reversed. And he put a wrong street number on the Elsbeth Street address. The #2 apartment was at 604 Elsbeth Street, not 605. He used that same wrong street number in his report to Ganaway regarding Hosty. And the library card that has been mentioned has 602 as the street number on Elsbeth. 602 was the correct street number for the manager of the apartments. But the Oswalds lived in the 604 wing of that building.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2023, 12:50:51 AM »
The list of employees at the Texas School Book Depository and there at the top of the list is " Harvey Lee Oswald " but I believe that as from day one upon being hired at the TSBD that Lee Harvey Oswald went by Lee Harvey Oswald , " NOT " Harvey Lee Oswald " and on that list they had his address as 605 Elsbeth ? Where did they get that address from ? They already knew that Oswald was going to be framed !!!!!!!!!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2023, 12:50:51 AM »