Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Permindex Running an Assassination Bureau?  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

Re: Was Permindex Running an Assassination Bureau?
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 05:36:50 AM »
Advertisement
Novel said a lot of things. So what? I have a letter from Fletcher Prouty detailing a phone call he had with Novel in which Novel said that HE was
the real Mr. X in the film JFK. I also have a letter from Novel's lawyer, Elmer Gertz, posted on my blog, that you should take everything Novel
says with not just a grain of salt, "but a whole salt shaker full."

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/did-the-cia-pay-the-lawyers-of-garrison-s-witnesses

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 05:36:50 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2020, 09:05:27 PM »
Novel said a lot of things. So what? I have a letter from Fletcher Prouty detailing a phone call he had with Novel in which Novel said that HE was
the real Mr. X in the film JFK. I also have a letter from Novel's lawyer, Elmer Gertz, posted on my blog, that you should take everything Novel
says with not just a grain of salt, "but a whole salt shaker full."

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/did-the-cia-pay-the-lawyers-of-garrison-s-witnesses
A conspiracy proponent can write a book accusing all sorts of dead people of murdering JFK or being involved in it. And not just LBJ or Hoover or other noted figures but people like Markham or Brennan or Tippit or other ordinary people caught up in that terrible event. They lied and dissembled and were either active or passive participants in the murder of the president. And the framing of an innocent man.

All of that's okay. Smear them, defame them, libel them. But if you expose the abuses by Jim Garrison, and that absolute lie of a movie by Stone based on Garrison's investigation, and how he ruined so many people (not just Shaw), then that's "pissing" on his grave.

Remarkable really how it's okay for some to smear all of these people but if you expose Garrison then that's just not right. But to be fair: numerous conspiracy believers (Lifton, Meagher, Weisberg) denounced Garrison. So I'm not saying every conspiracist defends Garrison.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 09:12:26 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »