Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The First Shot  (Read 118454 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: The First Shot
« Reply #592 on: January 23, 2021, 06:03:05 PM »
Advertisement
I have presented arguments that the series of sudden, extreme and rapid physical reactions seen in the Z-film @ z225 are in response to a shot striking both men @z223
JFK's left arm exploding upwards from down by his side up to the very extreme extended position we see in the Z-film. This action taking about 0.38 seconds.
JFK's right hand snapping shut. This action taking less than 0.16 seconds.
And JBC's movement of his Stetson from down by his lap to in front of his face. This action taking about 0.22 seconds.
All incredibly rapid physical movements indicative of reflex reactions.

What other evidence is there in the Z-film that indicates both men are shot through at this time?
I have presented film evidence that I argue shows the exact moment JBC's wrist is impacted by the bullet, forcing his hand down below the edge of the limo door from where it suddenly springs up.
Another piece of film evidence revealing the impact of the bullet is JBC's lapel flap/jacket bulge. The following Gif (z223- z224. Again lifted from Van's site)) clearly shows part of JBC's jacket suddenly moving across the area of his shirt:

The bullet that causes LBC's chest injuries is known to have exited his chest and through the right side of his jacket.
The model I am presenting and the arguments I am presenting that support the model, and from which the model is derived, require the bullet that passes through both JFK and JBC to exit JBC's chest at z223.
It requires the bullet to exit the right side of JBC's jacket at z223
According to my model the so-called lapel flap/jacket bulge can only be caused by the bullet exiting the right side on JBC's jacket.
The fact the right side of JBC's jacket moves in such an extreme fashion at this exact moment cannot, in my opinion, be considered a coincidence. It is clear, physical evidence of the bullet's impact.

Of course, for those who have made up there minds about this issue long ago and have zero mental flexibility this movement of the jacket must be something else. It must also be considered out of context and somehow separate and not related to the multiple physical reactions occurring at this time.
The only real contender as an alternative is that the jacket's lapel is blown by the wind. This is refuted on two counts - we can get a rough measurement of the lapel movement speed from the Z-film. In z223 the lapel appears to be in it's regular position, in z224 it appears to be at it's fullest extension across JBC's shirt. This action has taken place in 0.055 seconds. Bordering on impossible if caused by the wind. Secondly, if we look at the pic below (z224), note the American flag on the front of the limo. At the moment of the flap/bulge, there is hardly any wind on JBC's side of the limo:

Just returning to this clip for a moment:

We are seeing both men shot through at the same moment.
JFK's hands fly to his throat
JBC's wrist is hit forcing his hand down which then springs back up.
JBC's jacket bulges at the same moment
We can also see JBC's body rotate slightly as a result of the impact.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 09:21:20 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #592 on: January 23, 2021, 06:03:05 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #593 on: January 23, 2021, 07:50:36 PM »
And JBC's movement of his Stetson from down by his lap to in front of his face. This action taking about 0.22 seconds.
All incredibly rapid physical movements indicative of reflex reactions.

What other evidence is there in the Z-film that indicates both men are shot through at this time?
I have presented film evidence that shows the exact moment JBC's wrist is impacted by the bullet, forcing his hand down below the edge of the limo door from where it suddenly springs up.
Another piece of film evidence revealing the impact of the bullet is JBC's lapel flap/jacket bulge. The following Gif (z223- z224. Again lifted from Van's site)) clearly shows part of JBC's jacket suddenly moving across the area of his shirt:

The bullet that causes LBC's chest injuries is known to have exited his chest and through the right side of his jacket.
The model I am presenting and the arguments I am presenting that support the model, and from which the model is derived, require the bullet that passes through both JFK and JBC to exit JBC's chest at z223.
It requires the bullet to exit the right side of JBC's jacket at z223
According to my model the so-called lapel flap/jacket bulge can only be caused by the bullet exiting the right side on JBC's jacket.
The fact the right side of JBC's jacket moves in such an extreme fashion at this exact moment cannot, in my opinion, be considered a coincidence. It is clear, physical evidence of the bullet's impact.
There are at least two differences between z223 and z224 regarding JBC.  There is a reduction in the amount of white shirt visible.  There is also a change in JBC's facing position.  He turns to the left slightly between those two frames.  Are you suggesting that the bullet at z223 that you are hypothesizing also caused him to turn in that space of time?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #594 on: January 23, 2021, 08:06:29 PM »
He turns to the left slightly between those two frames.  Are you suggesting that the bullet at z223 that you are hypothesizing also caused him to turn in that space of time?

I hadn't yet addressed the issue of JBC's body slightly rotating, so hadn't 'suggested' anything related to it.
However, the answer to your question is "Yes",  JBC's body has ever-so-slightly rotated from one frame to the next (IMO)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #594 on: January 23, 2021, 08:06:29 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #595 on: January 23, 2021, 08:49:29 PM »
I have argued the Z-film shows the moment JBC's wrist is impacted by the bullet. Obviously none of these arguments are to be taken in isolation but are part of an interlocking 'matrix'.
Supporting the notion that JBC's wrist is impacted at z223 are the following images. The pic below is from z272. I would like to draw attention to Connally's wrist position. In my opinion JBC's hand is at a really unnatural angle which I believe is a result of the bullet impact:

It is not unreasonable to think that such a massive trauma to JBC's wrist would result in a situation where the wrist could no longer support the hand. I believe that is what we are seeing. In the clip below we see JBC's hand, holding his Stetson, reacting to the impact, being driven down then springing up and almost immediately we see this unnatural looking angle of JBC's hand to his wrist.
I am arguing JBC's wrist has been impacted at z223 and the unnatural position of his wrist, immediately after JBC is seen reacting to the shot, supports this view.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2021, 09:18:48 PM »
He turns to the left slightly between those two frames.  Are you suggesting that the bullet at z223 that you are hypothesizing also caused him to turn in that space of time?

I hadn't yet addressed the issue of JBC's body slightly rotating, so hadn't 'suggested' anything related to it.
However, the answer to your question is "Yes",  JBC's body has ever-so-slightly rotated from one frame to the next (IMO)
I asked whether you thought the turn was also connected to the supposed bullet strike or is it just a coincidence that it occurs at the same time?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2021, 09:18:48 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #597 on: January 23, 2021, 09:38:39 PM »
I asked whether you thought the turn was also connected to the supposed bullet strike or is it just a coincidence that it occurs at the same time?

Yes, I believe the slight rotation of JBC's body from one frame to the next is caused by the impact of the bullet.
The bullet has punctured the muscles of his back, crushed part of his rib and burst through the muscle of his chest. I believe this impact has slightly rotated his body.
JBC's body continues to rotate in the frames immediately after as well.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #598 on: January 23, 2021, 10:59:48 PM »
I've created this simple Gif to emphasise how extreme Connally's reaction to being shot is. We've already seen the incredibly quick "hat flip" but this is to show how his body has reacted. I've taken a close up from z223 where Connally is sat upright, looking composed. The other frame is from z240 - less than one second later - and shows JBC twisted and contorted in his seat.
It is clearly an extreme reaction.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #598 on: January 23, 2021, 10:59:48 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #599 on: January 24, 2021, 12:28:27 AM »
I've created this simple Gif to emphasise how extreme Connally's reaction to being shot is. We've already seen the incredibly quick "hat flip" but this is to show how his body has reacted. I've taken a close up from z223 where Connally is sat upright, looking composed. The other frame is from z240 - less than one second later - and shows JBC twisted and contorted in his seat.
It is clearly an extreme reaction.

I agree that it is a sudden turn of the shoulders and torso from forward facing to about 75 degrees right together with a turn of the head about the same relative to the shoulders, so the head is turned about 150 degrees to the right. That would appear to be an intentional turn.

How can you tell that it is NOT the intentional turn that JBC said he made after the first shot and before he felt the bullet strike his back?