Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The First Shot  (Read 118528 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: The First Shot
« Reply #1336 on: May 20, 2023, 05:08:36 AM »
Advertisement

That Z170-Z207 section of the Z film kind of refutes Andrew Masons theory of a Z195- thru JFK neck shot, because JFKs head was turned so far to the right, that if a shot went thru the neck, then it likely would not have exited the center of trachea but rather to left of center.

It did exit just left of centre. The shot passed through the upper back and exited through the trachea at the base of his neck making a hole on the left side of the knot. JFK turns his head right at z172-180 but his shoulders do not turn perceptibly.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 05:09:28 AM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1336 on: May 20, 2023, 05:08:36 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1337 on: May 25, 2023, 10:53:14 PM »
@Andrew Mason

Your “left” of center is not my left of center if you are talking about the front of JFK ( face up autopsy photo)

My left of center was in relation to the back of JFK as the shot enters and I guess from the front it would be exiting RIGHT of center  of the neck ( so my mistake on description).

So the question still remains is JFKs  head was is turned so far to the right side of the limo, at Z195-207, then would not the bullet exit hole in the throat /neck  be  right of center as viewed from the front of JFK ( face up photo)?

Is there any existing photo of the actual exit hole in the throat before the tracheotomy incision obliterated it?

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #1338 on: May 26, 2023, 08:31:15 PM »
@Andrew Mason

Your “left” of center is not my left of center if you are talking about the front of JFK ( face up autopsy photo)

My left of center was in relation to the back of JFK as the shot enters and I guess from the front it would be exiting RIGHT of center  of the neck ( so my mistake on description).

So the question still remains is JFKs  head was is turned so far to the right side of the limo, at Z195-207, then would not the bullet exit hole in the throat /neck  be  right of center as viewed from the front of JFK ( face up photo)?

Is there any existing photo of the actual exit hole in the throat before the tracheotomy incision obliterated it?
Right and Left refer to JFK's right and left sides. According to the HSCA, the bullet entered about 45-50 mm right of JFK's spine travelling on a right to left angle.  It exited very close to the midline, just 2.5-5 mm to the left of JFK's centre.  See: the HSCA report and analysis, 6 HSCA 43

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 08:33:07 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1338 on: May 26, 2023, 08:31:15 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1339 on: November 22, 2023, 09:34:13 AM »
I've bumped this thread for anyone who is genuinely interested in when the first shot actually happened.
It is based on the presumption that there were three, clearly audible shots fired [as confirmed by over 160 "ear-witnesses"] and that these shots were fired from the Sniper's Nest on the 6th floor of the TSBD building.
As far as I'm aware, every single piece of evidence regarding this aspect of the case has been considered and it overwhelmingly demonstrates that the first shot occurred around z222 and that both JFK and Connally were shot through by the same bullet.
Note - I do not accept the Single Bullet Theory because I do not accept that CE399 was the bullet that passed through both men. However, once it is accepted that a bullet passed through JFK's neck with hardly any resistance it must be accepted that this bullet hit Connally. It could not miss Connally!
It's my personal opinion that this bullet shattered when it struck Connally's wrist.

And, just for full disclosure, I do not believe Oswald took the shots, although this has no bearing on the subject of this thread - when the first shot actually took place.
Many theories have been put forward for when this first shot occurred and all are refuted by the evidence presented in this thread. All except for a first shot around z222.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1340 on: November 22, 2023, 05:28:10 PM »
I've bumped this thread for anyone who is genuinely interested in when the first shot actually happened.
It is based on the presumption that there were three, clearly audible shots fired [as confirmed by over 160 "ear-witnesses"] and that these shots were fired from the Sniper's Nest on the 6th floor of the TSBD building.
As far as I'm aware, every single piece of evidence regarding this aspect of the case has been considered and it overwhelmingly demonstrates that the first shot occurred around z222 and that both JFK and Connally were shot through by the same bullet.
Note - I do not accept the Single Bullet Theory because I do not accept that CE399 was the bullet that passed through both men. However, once it is accepted that a bullet passed through JFK's neck with hardly any resistance it must be accepted that this bullet hit Connally. It could not miss Connally!
It's my personal opinion that this bullet shattered when it struck Connally's wrist.

And, just for full disclosure, I do not believe Oswald took the shots, although this has no bearing on the subject of this thread - when the first shot actually took place.
Many theories have been put forward for when this first shot occurred and all are refuted by the evidence presented in this thread. All except for a first shot around z222.

The highly respected Knott Lab Laser Scan Study has recently concluded that the SBT is IMPOSSIBLE.  CASE CLOSED!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1340 on: November 22, 2023, 05:28:10 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1341 on: November 22, 2023, 05:36:28 PM »
    The highly respected Knott Lab Laser Scan Study has recently concluded that the SBT is IMPOSSIBLE.  CASE CLOSED!!

Did they explain what happened to the bullet that passed through JFK?

Or are you still a fan of the gun-toting poodle theory?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1342 on: November 22, 2023, 05:38:32 PM »
Did they explain what happened to the bullet that passed through JFK?

Or are you still a fan of the gun-toting poodle theory?

How about you go to You Tube and take the time to view/hear the Knott Lab presentation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1342 on: November 22, 2023, 05:38:32 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1343 on: November 22, 2023, 05:44:11 PM »

The highly respected Knott Lab Laser Scan Study has the bullet exiting JFK's throat below the knot in his tie!!
Oops  ;)
Back to the drawing board kids.