Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The First Shot  (Read 114779 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: The First Shot
« Reply #1032 on: May 20, 2022, 04:06:22 PM »
Advertisement
I have given you the abundant and overwhelming evidence of three shots.  You just disagree with it. That doesn't mean it does not exist.

As far Tague's evidence is concerned, I have no idea what you are referring to.  Here is what he said under oath (7 H 555):

Mr. LIEBELER Do you have any idea which bullet might have made that mark?
Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn’t say
definitely on which one.
Mr. LIEBELER . Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.
Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.
Mr. LIEBELER. How many?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

I am sure you don't understand.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1032 on: May 20, 2022, 04:06:22 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #1033 on: May 24, 2022, 09:16:40 PM »
I am sure you don't understand.
I agree. I am sure I don't understand why you think there is "No evidence at all that there ever was a third shot".

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #1034 on: May 25, 2022, 08:50:31 PM »
 Three shots.
Three holes in Kennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1034 on: May 25, 2022, 08:50:31 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #1035 on: May 26, 2022, 04:18:02 AM »
It's time to step up to the plate Andrew, Tonkovich is challenging your leadership, he thinks he has a goofier theory than you.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1036 on: May 26, 2022, 06:17:30 AM »
'Three bullets'

Once Upon a Time in the West

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1036 on: May 26, 2022, 06:17:30 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #1037 on: May 26, 2022, 03:53:16 PM »
Game over Andrew and John. Bill Chapman is in the house. Bill is a much-respected researcher and JFK historian. Bill does not need proof there was three shots. Bill knows there was three shots because Bill knows there was three shots.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1038 on: May 26, 2022, 05:53:34 PM »
Game over Andrew and John. Bill Chapman is in the house. Bill is a much-respected researcher and JFK historian. Bill does not need proof there was three shots. Bill knows there was three shots because Bill knows there was three shots.

2 too many
(horses that is)

'Once Upon a Time in the West'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1038 on: May 26, 2022, 05:53:34 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1039 on: July 12, 2022, 02:49:19 PM »
The argument I'm putting forward is extremely simple.
It is an explanation for the unbelievably rapid movement of JFK's left arm
In z224 his left arm is down by his side:

Eight Z-frames later (z232) his left arm has extended upwards to a very extreme position:

This movement takes place in approximately 0.44 seconds.
In this fraction of a second JFK's left arm has gone from a resting position down by his side to a position where his left elbow is extended upwards to, what appears to be, it's fullest extent.
The rapidity of this movement is indicative of a reflex reaction to a stimulus of the nerves controlling the function of the arms. These nerves are collectively known as the Brachial Plexus. It is no coincidence that the bullet which passes through JFK, passes through the Brachial Plexus at the approximate position represented in this graphic by the red dot:

Artwohl makes the following point:

“JFK’s reaction to the neck wound was, for all intents and purposes, instantaneous to the hit at Z-223/224. As the bullet passed through his neck, the pressure cavity caused an immediate and wide spread stimulation of all the nerves in the immediate vicinity, that is of the brachial plexus, the large group of nerves that emerge from C5-T1. These are the nerves that supply motor function to the arms.”

The measurable, extremely rapid movement of JFK's left arm is evidence the nerves of the Brachial Plexus were damaged by a bullet that passed through this large group of nerves. This damage may have been caused by the bullet itself, severing a nerve, and the effect of cavitation, which may have contributed to further stimulation of the nerves.

In a recent post Brian Roselle posted this excellent article supporting the notion of JFK having an almost instantaneous reflex reaction to a shot passing through the Brachial Plexus, causing damage to the nerves specifically controlling motor function:

https://sites.google.com/view/spastic-paralysis/home

That we can see JFK's left arm still down by his side as he emerges from behind the Stemmons sign indicates this reflex reaction has yet to begin.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 01:51:43 PM by Dan O'meara »