Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Infamy = Glory??  (Read 6712 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Infamy = Glory??
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2020, 07:14:24 PM »
Advertisement
“Variant”, LOL.

I guess that’s your way of apologizing for falsely quoting me earlier. Apology accepted!

Guess again

Variant: something that is slightly different from other similar things
And you forgot my 'in one way or another' qualifier

Go ahead, ignore my cite

You're so easy to catch out
You're not running fast enough
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 05:53:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2020, 07:14:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2020, 02:58:36 AM »
What Chapman in his infinite wisdom refuses to admit is that the WC hypothesis has its own set of logical fallacies.
infinite indefinable wisdom....there-- fixed it for you

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2020, 07:55:02 AM »
Go ahead, ignore my cite

Your “cite” of me saying something different from what you quoted me as saying?

You really suck at this, don’t you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2020, 07:55:02 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2020, 10:01:31 AM »
Your “cite” of me saying something different from what you quoted me as saying?

You really suck at this, don’t you?

You're more desperate than you used to be
And Weidmann seems evermore 'thirsty'
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 10:23:08 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2020, 02:02:30 PM »
James Taylor, the musician, is one of my most favorite. We saw him live in concert a few years back and it was great. Here (from an article in the AARP magazine) is what James Taylor had to say about the murder of John Lennon:

I lived between 73rd and 74th on Central Park West, and the Dakota was the next building down. The day before John was murdered, I stood right in front of the Dakota and a guy attached himself to me in a manic and alarming way. He just started talking a mile a minute at me. Eventually I just sort of scraped him off. I got out of the conversation as soon as possible and made it impact my doorman into the safety of my building. But in fact, that was Mark DAvid Chapman, the guy who killed John.

The next night, I;m talking on the phone, sitting in a window that looks out onto the back of the Dakota, when I heard five shots. The shots just reverberated through that courtyard. Booming shots, like from a large caliber weapon, like a .38. I thought to myself, That’s a police shooting right there. I told my friend on the phone, “You think things are crazy in Los Angeles, I just heard the cops shoot somebody down on the street.”

We signed off, said goodbye. Twenty minutes later she called me back and said, “That wasn’t a police shooting, James. That was John Lennon.”

Anyway, I thought this was an amazing example of what MDC has said his motive was. And I can only imagine how James Taylor must have felt when he realized that MDC just might have murdered him for the same motive. Wow!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2020, 02:02:30 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2020, 02:40:33 PM »
Two of my favorite things about Oswald did it is his wearing his military ring the day he was arrested. I guess he forgot to chuck it in the Trinity River. It makes no sense.

And two - they have all of this great evidence about how he bought his pistol and rifle but where did he get the bullets? No evidence of that at all. There were three spent shells in the nest (snickers) and one in the rifle. You buy ammunition by the box - you know 20-50 rounds per box. Yet, no boxes found. No extra bullets found at, the Paine house? His rooming place? No extra rounds in his pockets to shoot his way out of the Depository. After all, he wanted infamy/glory right?

So, so funny.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2020, 02:53:58 PM »
Two of my favorite things about Oswald did it is his wearing his military ring the day he was arrested. I guess he forgot to chuck it in the Trinity River. It makes no sense.

And two - they have all of this great evidence about how he bought his pistol and rifle but where did he get the bullets? No evidence of that at all. There were three spent shells in the nest (snickers) and one in the rifle. You buy ammunition by the box - you know 20-50 rounds per box. Yet, no boxes found. No extra bullets found at, the Paine house? His rooming place? No extra rounds in his pockets to shoot his way out of the Depository. After all, he wanted infamy/glory right?

So, so funny.

Shoot his way out of the Depository? The Sheriff’s office was cater-corner across the street, hence numerous police officers were in the immediate vicinity of the TSBD practically all the time. And LHO had to know this. He would have had more bullets in him than Bonnie and Clyde put together if he had tried to shoot his way out. His best chance to escape the TSBD was to blend-in and that is exactly what he did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2020, 02:53:58 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2020, 04:15:02 PM »

Shoot his way out of the Depository? The Sheriff’s office was cater-corner across the street, hence numerous police officers were in the immediate vicinity of the TSBD practically all the time. And LHO had to know this. He would have had more bullets in him than Bonnie and Clyde put together if he had tried to shoot his way out. His best chance to escape the TSBD was to blend-in and that is exactly what he did.
Can you imagine - let's try for a second but just one - a defense lawyer stating in court that his client couldn't have shot the victim Smith because no box for the ammunition he used was found? Or that the police couldn't find where he purchased that ammunition?

I don't believe a jury would find that dismissive of the other evidence.

No box for the revolver bullets found on Oswald was discovered either. Nor did they find out where he purchased them. Does that mean the shells never existed? He didn't have them? What exactly?

Some people have an almost emotional need to exonerate Oswald. Mr. Walton has stated before that Oswald obviously didn't go to Mexico City since he denied going there. So the evidence that he did go there e.g., physical, eyewitness, circumstantial, is dismissed because he denied going there? Sorry, I don't think that's a reasonable conclusion.