Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Fritz Know That Oswald Was Going To Be Shot?  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

Re: Did Fritz Know That Oswald Was Going To Be Shot?
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 01:07:52 PM »
Advertisement
I'll ask again....Do you actually believe that this was sent from the "DIRECTOR" ( Hoover) in FBI Headquarters in Washington DC ??

This document - if genuine - indicates that the President was not assassinated by a lone malcontent with no motive at all,

The document is a genuine PHOTO COPY of the telex that William Walter received in the NO FBI office at 1:45 am  Do yo think Hoover was up and sending a poorly worded and badly spelled telex at 1:45 am??

The telex is genuine but it did not come from Hoover, nor did it originate in Washington DC.....   

Lee Oswald sent that telex from the telex machine in the Texas School Book Depository.......He was desperately trying to thwart the Coup d etat

I think what happened is explained in the documents John Iacoletti posted. The teletype came in during Walter's shift, he made notes of it and called agents, and put the original on the desk of his superior. All originals later 'disappeared' so spare the Bureau the embarrassment. The image of the FBI was very important to Director Hoover, so that makes sense and fits in with what we already know.

Walter later reconstructed the teletype using his notes, and notice that he states he is poor at typing, not at spelling, just as I very cleverly deduced. I have been typing for the last 35 years or so and still think it's a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' to get it right the first time. Especially in a foreign language.

Anyway, more important is the question who warned FBI HQ in Washington about the assassination attempt in Dallas and the militant revolutionary groups? Harold Weisberg, a researcher I hold in high esteem, writes that Oswald became an FBI informant on June 26, 1962, tasked with infiltration of radical Cuban organizations. Unfortunately he doesn't list a source for his statement.

Remember the assassination attempts in Miami and Chicago? The FBI received warnings about these too, but I can not recall how or by whom.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 01:07:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2020, 03:07:43 PM »
I think what happened is explained in the documents John Iacoletti posted. The teletype came in during Walter's shift, he made notes of it and called agents, and put the original on the desk of his superior. All originals later 'disappeared' so spare the Bureau the embarrassment. The image of the FBI was very important to Director Hoover, so that makes sense and fits in with what we already know.

Walter later reconstructed the teletype using his notes, and notice that he states he is poor at typing, not at spelling, just as I very cleverly deduced. I have been typing for the last 35 years or so and still think it's a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' to get it right the first time. Especially in a foreign language.

Anyway, more important is the question who warned FBI HQ in Washington about the assassination attempt in Dallas and the militant revolutionary groups? Harold Weisberg, a researcher I hold in high esteem, writes that Oswald became an FBI informant on June 26, 1962, tasked with infiltration of radical Cuban organizations. Unfortunately he doesn't list a source for his statement.

Remember the assassination attempts in Miami and Chicago? The FBI received warnings about these too, but I can not recall how or by whom.

who warned FBI HQ in Washington about the assassination attempt in Dallas and the militant revolutionary groups? Harold Weisberg, a researcher I hold in high esteem, writes that Oswald became an FBI informant on June 26, 1962, tasked with infiltration of radical Cuban organizations.

Did the telex go to Washington??   It certainly didn't originate in Washington?   

The answer to your question: " who warned FBI HQ in Washington about the assassination attempt in Dallas and the militant revolutionary groups?"

Lee H. Oswald

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 06:57:34 PM »
Not necessarily a poor speller, but not very proficient in typing perhaps.

This document - if genuine - indicates that the President was not assassinated by a lone malcontent with no motive at all, but more likely by this militant revolutionary group. So who were they? Could it be one of the radical anti-Castro organizations? Or people linked to Milteer, although he was not, as far as I know, radical nor revolutionary.

This is interesting about this teletype warning and Mr. Walter's role:

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20Disk/FBI/FBI%20Alert%20to%20JFK%20Assassination/Item%2002.pdf

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20Disk/FBI/FBI%20Alert%20to%20JFK%20Assassination/Item%2002.pdf

Is it my imagination.....OR.....Has someone scrawled a "Happy Face" icon in the first line of the telex , after the misspelled word "assisinate" ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 06:57:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2020, 05:46:12 PM »

I think what happened is explained in the documents John Iacoletti posted.

If you're willing and comfortable in accepting BS like the testimony of Walther's  as if it is the truth, then you're not serious about finding the truth about the coup d etat.

Oswald became an FBI informant on June 26, 1962, tasked with infiltration of radical Cuban organizations.

Lee Oswald believed that he was an undercover agent for the FBI.    He simply didn't know that the FBI agent who was his handler was a key conspirator in the plot to assassinate JFK.  That blind trust in the FBI lead to his lynching.....     

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2020, 10:04:26 PM »
If you're willing and comfortable in accepting BS like the testimony of Walther's  as if it is the truth, then you're not serious about finding the truth about the coup d etat.

Yeah, you should instead believe the stuff that Walt makes up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2020, 10:04:26 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2020, 02:27:56 AM »

People should learn to use their God given brain......  And stop trying to find a comfortable fairy tale, that they can live with.

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2020, 04:59:44 AM »

Mr Cakebread seems to have an aversion to facts.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2020, 04:59:44 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2020, 03:44:32 PM »
Mr Cakebread seems to have an aversion to facts.  :)

What facts?....