Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Fritz Know That Oswald Was Going To Be Shot?  (Read 3325 times)

Offline Frederick Clements

Did Fritz Know That Oswald Was Going To Be Shot?
« on: September 22, 2020, 11:29:22 AM »
Advertisement

If you look at the footage, one can notice as many have pointed out over the years that Fritz distances himself from Oswald. This made it easier for Ruby to shoot. Also his reaction seems a bit odd. He does not flinch but slowly turns around with an odd look on his face

So was it just incompetence or something more sinister? Did he know the shot was coming? Did he perhaps arrange for it himself?

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: September 22, 2020, 11:29:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Fritz Know That Oswald Was Going To Be Shot?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 05:26:37 PM »

YES!

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 11:51:42 PM »
Did Fritz know? No, I don't think so but he could have guessed an attempt would be made to terminate Oswald. Death threats were called in by phone all during the weekend, apparently at least one made by Ruby (the operator recognized his voice) and one from a Committee of 100, which had voted 100 to 0 to whack the suspect. The FBI received similar warnings. Efforts - I believe by the sheriff's office - to shift the transfer to the county lock up to night time were unsuccessful for reasons unknown to me.

Harold Weisberg always said something like "Oswald was killed simply because the Dallas police allowed him to get killed." Despite the presence of what...70 officers in the parking garage, nobody seemed to notice Ruby slipping in and hiding among the reporters. Which is strange, because many of them knew the man and frequented his club for free drinks. Yet he wasn't shown the door nor frisked or guarded, which should have been done as he was known for carrying a concealed weapon.

Oswald's death was most unfortunate. He had all the answers. This Forum wouldn't exist had he lived to stand trial. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 11:51:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 05:23:11 AM »
Why should he? He didn't need to.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 07:56:04 PM »
Did Fritz know? No, I don't think so but he could have guessed an attempt would be made to terminate Oswald. Death threats were called in by phone all during the weekend, apparently at least one made by Ruby (the operator recognized his voice) and one from a Committee of 100, which had voted 100 to 0 to whack the suspect. The FBI received similar warnings. Efforts - I believe by the sheriff's office - to shift the transfer to the county lock up to night time were unsuccessful for reasons unknown to me.

Harold Weisberg always said something like "Oswald was killed simply because the Dallas police allowed him to get killed." Despite the presence of what...70 officers in the parking garage, nobody seemed to notice Ruby slipping in and hiding among the reporters. Which is strange, because many of them knew the man and frequented his club for free drinks. Yet he wasn't shown the door nor frisked or guarded, which should have been done as he was known for carrying a concealed weapon.

Oswald's death was most unfortunate. He had all the answers. This Forum wouldn't exist had he lived to stand trial.

Oswald's death was most unfortunate. He had all the answers.

I doubt that Lee had "all of the answers....BUT he definitely would have cleared himself and pointed the finger at those who had made him a "Patsy".

This Forum wouldn't exist had he lived to stand trial.

That is absolutely a fact!.....   And I'm sure the whole world would be a very different place than it is today, if the truth had surfaced in the weeks and months following the coup d'-etat  .....There would be no building in Wash D.C. named in honor of  J. Edgar Hoover....and there would be no monuments to LBJ......   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 07:56:04 PM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 01:46:30 PM »
Oswald's death was most unfortunate. He had all the answers.

I doubt that Lee had "all of the answers....BUT he definitely would have cleared himself and pointed the finger at those who had made him a "Patsy".

This Forum wouldn't exist had he lived to stand trial.

That is absolutely a fact!.....   And I'm sure the whole world would be a very different place than it is today, if the truth had surfaced in the weeks and months following the coup d'-etat  .....There would be no building in Wash D.C. named in honor of  J. Edgar Hoover....and there would be no monuments to LBJ......

Hi Walt,

I agree, Oswald would not have all the answers, that was an oversimplification on my part, an unintended mistake. But he could have cleared up many of the issues we discuss today, for instance the curtain rod story, why he decided to goo to the movies and change seats all the time, did he hire people to pose as Secret Service agents on the knoll and behind the TSBD. Etc.

Some say the FBI was instrumental in the cover up, the way they changed witness statements and all. Others think Hoover knew what was about to happen and did nothing to stop it. There is this FBI teletype warning of an assassination attempt and nothing was done about it:

What was this "militant revolutionary group?"

About the involvement of LBJ....I am not sure. Of course he benefited the most, but he got sucked into the Vietnam war and it unnerved him so much he didn't seek reelection. And he asked Hoover: were any shots directed at me? That pretty much rules him out, unless he was pretending not to know anything.

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 04:37:41 PM »
Thanks Walt . Fritz's behavior is indeed quite suspicious.

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 04:37:41 PM »

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 04:39:22 PM »
Thanks for the replies Joffrey and Jerry.

Fred