Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The tale of two shirts  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The tale of two shirts
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 09:35:54 PM »
Advertisement
The blanket was threadbare.
And you know this how?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 09:35:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 11:29:44 PM »
The FBI reported that the "tuft of fibers" that they found on the butt plate pf the Mannlicher Carcano matched the shirt that Lee was wearing at the time he was dragged from the Texas theater.   And they inferred that it was evidence that the tuft of "fresh" fibers were caught on the butt of the rifle when Lee had the Carcano against his shoulder as he fired the rifle and murdered President Kennedy.   

The problem with their story is:.... Lee was NOT wearing the arest shirt at the time that JFK was murdered!    He went to his room at 1926 N. Beckley and removed the soiled shirt that he was wearing at the TSBD that morning and donned the shirt that he was wearing when he was dragged from the Theater by the conspirators.

What's the changing of the shirt based on? No hole in the elbow in photos taken at DPD?

Source: John Mytton

Source: Charles Collins

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 07:10:18 PM »
What's the changing of the shirt based on? No hole in the elbow in photos taken at DPD?
Mary Bledsoe said she saw a hole in the right elbow of the shirt when Oswald supposedly boarded her bus.
However as Jerry points out...where is it?

This thread was already done months ago. Mary Bledsoe's ID of Oswald was a hole in a shirt that the FBI showed her [BTW there was no Oswald arm in it at the time] How full of krapp was that?

However---a holey shirt was produced in the archive photos of it...
It almost seems like in order for the Bledsoe statement to not be full of krapp...a hole in the right sleeve became necessary. One might note that the bottom of the shirt is torn [likely when Oswald got in a fight with police]

So---- where did that hole come from? And when was it made?
For more details....
http://www.patspeer.com/chapter-4b-threads-of-evidence

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 07:10:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2020, 10:15:30 PM »
 At 12:44, 14 minutes after the shooting, Dallas Police Inspector J. Herbert Sawyer called in a description of the presumed assassin. He announced: "The wanted person in this is a slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165, carrying what looks to be a 30-30 or some type of Winchester." He was then asked to confirm that this was a rifle. He responded: "A rifle, yes." He was then asked "Any clothing description?" He responded "Current witness can't remember that."

As a side note the "slender white male about 30, 5 feet 10, 165" is the same exact description...word for word... of a guy that was in Mexico City claiming to be Lee Oswald. The middle name was also given...but it was not Harvey...it was Henry*

*DIR 84730
    This is the Oct. 10, 1963 reply to MEXI 6543, reporting an accurate physical description of Lee "Henry" Oswald.
    https://www.history-matters.com/frameup.htm

Meanwhile back to the shirt...
Motorcycle Officer Marrion Baker, who?d encountered Oswald in a stairway within a minute and a half of the shooting, described Oswald's clothing as different than the man seen in the window (11-22-63 Affidavit, 24H199): ?The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5?9?, 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.?

I just posted this under the Oswald's Jacket thread...
A statement from Wes Frazier's sister.....

Mr. BALL. How was Lee dressed that morning?
        Mrs. RANDLE. He had on a white T-shirt, I just saw him from the waist up, I didn't pay any attention to his pants or anything, when he was going with the package. I was more interested in that. But he had on a white T-shirt and I remember some sort of brown or tan shirt and he had a gray jacket, I believe.

The complete post is here..
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,124.msg16375.html#msg16375

There was this Mary Bledsoe woman who stated she was a former landlady of Oswald's.

Mr. BALL - And the bus was going in what direction?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - West.
    Mr. BALL - All right, now, tell me what happened?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - And, after we got past Akard, at Murphy---I figured it out. Let's see. I don't know for sure. Oswald got on. He looks like a maniac. His sleeve was out here [indicating]. His shirt was undone.
    Mr. BALL - You are indicating a sleeve of a shirt?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
    Mr. BALL - It was unraveled?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Was a hole in it, hole, and he was dirty, and I didn't look at him.

Again asked about the shirt...

Mr. BALL - Now, what color shirt did he have on?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - He had a brown shirt.
    Mr. BALL - And unraveled?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Hole in his sleeve right here [indicating].
    Mr. BALL - Which is the elbow of the sleeve? That is, you pointed to the elbow?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, it is.
    Mr. BALL - And that would be which elbow, right or left elbow?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Right.
    Mr. BALL - Did he have anything on. Was the shirt open or was it buttoned?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; all the buttons torn off.

This stuff about the shirt must have really bothered the Commission.
Ball would not let it go.

Mr. BALL - Now, I have got a piece of clothing here, which is marked---
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - That is it.
    Mr. BALL - Commission Exhibit 150.
    Mr. BALL - This is a shirt.
    Mr. BALL - What do you mean by "that is it?"
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Because they brought it out to the house and showed it.
    Mr. BALL - I know. What do you mean by "that is it?"
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I can recognize it.
    Mr. BALL - Recognize it as what?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes, sir; see there?

Ball goes on and on...

Mr. BALL - Now, what is there about the shirt that makes you believe that this is the shirt that Oswald had on when he was on the bus? What is there about it?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, let's see the front of it. Yes See all this [indicating]? I remember that.
    Mr. BALL - Tell me what you see there?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - I saw the---no; not so much that. It was done after---that is part I recognize more than anything.
    Mr. BALL - You are pointing to a hole in the right elbow?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
    Mr. BALL - What about the color?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I---What do you mean?
    Mr. BALL - Well----
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - When he had it on?
    Mr. BALL - Yes.
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Before he was shot? Yes; I remember it being brown.
    Mr. BALL - You remember the shirt being brown. Was it this color?
    Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; it was that color.
    Mr. BALL - In other words, when you remember that you have seen something before---

Enough for now about Bledsoe... :P
It continues like this for another page !!
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm

Was the shirt that Ms Randle saw, the same shirt that Patrolman Baker saw, & the same shirt that Ms Bledsoe saw which was the same shirt that Oswald was arrested in?
MORE........
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,771.msg16387.html#msg16387