Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vincent Salandria 1926-2020  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Vincent Salandria 1926-2020
« on: August 28, 2020, 03:59:57 AM »
Advertisement
Using the FBI's own testimony...One of the first to prove a conspiracy-----

1.  Sibert and O’Neil, two FBI agents who attended the JFK autopsy, filed a report with the FBI that the bullet which impacted on Kennedy’s back never exited.  That tended to create a possible small problem for the Warren Report.

2.  Robert A. Frazier, the FBI ballistics expert, testified before the Warren Commission that Commission Exhibit 399, because it had shed many fragments and weighed what a normal bullet would have weighed, could not have been the bullet which paved its way through Kennedy and Connally.  So, Frazier proved that the Warren Commission was dead wrong and that the law of the conservation of mass prevailed over my  friend Arlen Specter’s myth.  I dedicated one of my articles in “Liberation Magazine” to Mr. Frazier.

3.  The FBI Report which was signed by J. Edgar Hoover, that was supposed to guide the Warren Commission, but which Report was not printed by the Commission and was found in the National Archives by me, confirmed that the bullet that hit Kennedy in the back never exited.  That Report never was amended and never got lost, unlike the transcript of the Pentagon’s radio report to Air Force One and the Cabinet Plane did announcing that Oswald had killed Kennedy, and that there was no conspiracy, a conclusion which was announced in the afternoon of 11/22/1963, before there was any evidence against Oswald.  Mr. Hoover’s Report was perhaps a bit damaging to the sole assassination myth. Don’t you agree?  (italics mine)

4.  Henry Wade, the Dallas District Attorney at the time of the assassination, immediately leaked Oswald’s FBI number and pay.  There has not yet been an admission that Oswald, the fake Soviet defector, was CIA, nor do we know what his CIA number and pay was.

5.  The biggest effort to destroy my credibility was undertaken by Lulu Belle Holmes, a/k/a Rita Rollins, a famous FBI agent. I concluded that she was trying to destroy my credibility by trying to get me to go to Canada on a search for the "real" Kennedy killers, promising $12,000.00 for my efforts,  and a "New York Times" interview. She returned to my home about six months after the effort to discredit me had failed.  In her later trip she offered to get me the proof that Hoover and LBJ had arranged for the killing of Kennedy.  I suggested that I had no interest in this proof and instead strongly suggested that she return to the real killers and to her real employers, the CIA. 

6.  When I first asked for, under the Freedom of Information Act, my FBI and CIA files, I got the both of them.  The CIA reported truthfully that I attributed to them the killing of Kennedy.  The FBI reported that I had signed a petition against the rearming of West Germany. The FBI also made mention of my first article on the assassination published in the “Legal Intelligencer.”  Several years later, when I again sought those same files, the CIA had a file which imputed to me the same truth telling about that agency having executed President Kennedy. The FBI reported that I had no file.

7.  The FBI was responsible for reporting Communist activities of certain School District of Philadelphia teachers, which resulted in their firing. The Monday following Kennedy’s assassination, I reported to my classes that the Kennedy killing had the earmarks of a CIA killing.  I continued to teach this to my high school students until my promotion to the District’s labor department in 1967. I litigated on behalf of the District all of the strikes.  The FBI never interfered with my career. 
http://www.joegreenjfk.com/blog/did-the-fbi-kill-jfk-by-vincent-salandria
ESSAY-----------
https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_A_Philadelphia_Lawyer_Analyzes_the_Presidents_Back_and_Neck_Wounds.html

JFK Assassination Forum

Vincent Salandria 1926-2020
« on: August 28, 2020, 03:59:57 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Vincent Salandria 1926-2020
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 02:57:47 PM »
RIP, Vince.  Don't worry, when Ralph Cinque finds out you're gone, he'll move you over to the 'Perpetual Senior Member' side of the OIC, where you shall be with Jack White and others in perpetuity.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 01:47:52 AM »
Shame such a big name in the JFK research community dies and no one seems to have much to say about him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 01:47:52 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 10:24:34 PM »
Just devastated to learn of this remarkable man's passing. Integrity & courage exhibited by Mr. Salandria doesn't grow on trees.

From the onset, even amid the hastily contrived script mired knee deep in horse manure to blame an innocent party, Mr. Salandria, unlike another unnamed lawyer in Pennsylvania, chose to be on the right side of light, truth & justice in this case. Amazing what some people (Ford, Dulles, that unnamed lawyer, etc) void of integrity & courage will say and do for thirty pieces of silver. Bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

The research community will be eternally grateful for this real life champion, who chose to lead a life of integrity & courage shedding light, truth & justice in this case over his lifetime. Rest in Peace, Mr. Salandria. 

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 03:46:14 AM »
Sad to hear. Missed the news.
Brilliant. Courageous.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 03:46:14 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 06:12:06 AM »
Moscow will miss him and anyone who pushes the concept of “The Deep State”.

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 07:06:23 AM »
Moscow will miss him and anyone who pushes the concept of “The Deep State”.

???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 07:06:23 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 01:31:35 AM »
Sad to hear. Missed the news.
Brilliant. Courageous.

Well said, Mr. Tonkovich, an astute assessment there sir.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Salandria ---->

https://www.americantruthnow.org/post/farewell-to-the-first-researcher