Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Lone-Gunman Theory Collapses without the Single-Bullet Theory  (Read 6236 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Lone-Gunman Theory Collapses without the Single-Bullet Theory
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »
Advertisement
I get that you don't believe in God and so you mock an account of the supernatural discovery of an ancient religious record. I'll just note that atheists constitute a distinct minority of Earth's population.

Jerry is guilty of a red herring fallacy, and Michael is guilty of an ad populum fallacy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2020, 09:32:08 PM »
Are you saying that the HSCA photo panel didn't understand how perspective works?

Well they thought bullets could travel back in time from 12:31pm on the dictabelt recording to 12:30pm in Dealey Plaza.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 09:32:35 PM »
We are in the minority, but the rational minority. Just like the Abolitionists used to be in the minority. I don’t believe in God. And I don’t believe in the supernatural. But I can change my mind on either point given quality evidence.

And yet you believe that Oswald shot JFK without quality evidence.  Go figure.  Both are faith-based beliefs.

And wouldn’t mind in the slightest if belief in God remained the majority opinion as long as humans survive. I don’t see religion has doing much net harm.

http://whatstheharm.net/religiousfundamentalism.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 09:32:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2020, 09:34:27 PM »
Well they thought bullets could travel back in time from 12:31pm on the dictabelt recording to 12:30pm in Dealey Plaza.

The photo panel examined the dictabelt recordings?  News to me.

Also, how do you know what exact time the impulses on the dictabelt recordings were recorded?

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2020, 09:35:28 PM »
And yet you believe that Oswald shot JFK without quality evidence.  Go figure.  Both are faith-based beliefs.

http://whatstheharm.net/religiousfundamentalism.html

BLM is a fundamentalist religion that has resulted in the deaths of its followers - Garrett Foster.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2020, 09:35:28 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2020, 09:37:08 PM »
Also, how do you know what exact time the impulses on the dictabelt recordings were recorded?

The sounds coincide with the phrase "Hold everything clear" on the recording which was Chief Jesse Currys order at 12:31pm after the shots had been fired.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2020, 09:43:14 PM »

Taking a break from your latest Flat Earth Society meeting? I'm honored. But how does any of this drivel relate to the facts discussed in the OP?

We have very strong evidence that the Zapruder film was altered. As many researchers have noted, the CIA technicians could only do so much editing with the technology and time they had available. The final product was still unacceptable, but it was not as damning and revealing as the original. That's why the film was suppressed for many years.

Did you just awake from a coma that began in the 1970s?

FYI, in 1979, just before your coma began, the last official federal investigation into the JFK case, the HSCA, concluded that there was a conspiracy, that four shots were fired, that Ruby lied about how he entered the DPD basement, that someone in the DPD helped Ruby enter the basement and unlocked the door near the stairway he took, that the DPD pulled security away from the door and stairwell that Ruby used shortly before he entered the basement, that someone was moving boxes in the sixth-floor window within 2 minutes of the shooting and at a time when Oswald could not have been there, that there was evidence indicating that someone was impersonating Oswald in the weeks leading up to the assassination, that the WC conducted a flawed investigation and overlooked important evidence, etc., etc., etc.

Those are the findings of the last, most recent formal federal investigation into the JFK case.

The ARRB, although it did not officially conduct an "investigation" into the assassination, turned up mountains of evidence of conspiracy and cover-up.

Heard of names such as Eugene Brading, Jack Ruby, Sergio Archaca-Smith, David Ferrie, Guy Bannister, David Sanchez Morales, Antonio Veciana, David Atlee Phillips (Maurice Bishop), Richard Case Nagell?

FYI, we have hard scientific evidence that there were two gunmen. We have the HSCA acoustical evidence, i.e., the DPD dictabelt, which contains at least four gunshot impulses. We have autopsy photo F8 and the OD measurements of the autopsy skull x-rays, which prove that part of the occipital bone was blown out. We have the high-quality prints of the Harper fragment, and the fragment has now been established as being occipital bone. We have hard scientific evidence that the autopsy skull x-rays were altered.

Again, feel free to point out the location and name of your second gunman. Feel free to name those in league with your man-with-no-name-after-57-years assassin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2020, 09:43:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2020, 09:49:55 PM »
The sounds coincide with the phrase "Hold everything clear" on the recording which was Chief Jesse Currys order at 12:31pm after the shots had been fired.

a) "Hold everything secure" was on channel 2, the impulses in question were from a stuck police radio on channel 1.
b) Channel 1 and channel 2 had different recording devices that were not continuous nor synchronized in any way, and had a tendency to skip their styluses backwards.
c) How do you even know that "hold everything secure" was said at 12:31?

Also:

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/hear_no_evil.htm