Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Three Problems with the Lone-Gunman Theory  (Read 13168 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Three Problems with the Lone-Gunman Theory
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2021, 09:47:32 PM »
Advertisement
All you have to do is draw a line from the window to the limo [that's what everybody else does]   :-\

It's not the line from the window to the limo that's relevant. A line is easily drawn.

It's the angle of the shot that is the problem, if you want to trace back the trajectory of the bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2021, 09:47:32 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2021, 06:02:13 PM »
Hickey, sorry I said Hinckley by mistake, is the Secret Service Agent in the car behind JFK's car that picked up an M16 and accidentally fired it.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2021, 11:35:28 AM »
Hickey, sorry I said Hinckley by mistake, is the Secret Service Agent in the car behind JFK's car that picked up an M16 and accidentally fired it.

:D :D :D

So there's loads of evidence it was Hinkley with an M16 who fired the fatal shot.

Or was it Hickey with an AR-15?

You've obviously researched this area really well.
What is the #1 piece of evidence that demonstrates Hickey fired the shots?
What's the single piece of evidence, the best piece of evidence that convinces you Hickey did it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2021, 11:35:28 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2021, 12:55:43 PM »
:D :D :D

So there's loads of evidence it was Hinkley with an M16 who fired the fatal shot.

Or was it Hickey with an AR-15?

You've obviously researched this area really well.
What is the #1 piece of evidence that demonstrates Hickey fired the shots?
What's the single piece of evidence, the best piece of evidence that convinces you Hickey did it?
I have spent i think 13 weeks looking into this. And, the number one, biggest, most convincing, paramount, best, bit of evidence, is that JFK's head exploded.
But, u said the shots, how did u know that Hickey fired a burst of shots. Suddenly u have gone up in my estimates. From minus 10 to plus 1.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 12:59:00 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2021, 04:36:36 PM »
I guess the number one thing that convinced me that Hickey shot JFK was the way he acted when confronted by Bonar Menninger. Hickey could have easily said “you are mistaken, I did not shoot anyone”. But no, it went to court with the Secret Service backing him. Just like when Oswald said “I’m just a patsy”, that tells it all.
That is the number one thing but there is lots more evidence; eye witnesses seeing Hickey with the gun, people smelling smoke in the motorcade, etc.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2021, 04:36:36 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2021, 05:31:28 PM »
 JFK’s head exploding was solid evidence that there were more than one gun firing at him. It is also more good evidence that Hickey did it because he was the only person that was holding a weapon that could do that kind of damage. The gun fired a frangible round that explodes just after impact. So the bullet hit JFK in the back of the head, traveled a few inches inside his head and the exploded thus blowing his head apart.
Once again I have to correct myself, not shot’s, it’s a shot. I am not saying Hickey fired more than one shot. 
If you want more information on this watch the video “JFK – Smoking Gun” by Colin McLaren