Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Rifle Photos, the HSCA, and Two Scientists  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: The Backyard Rifle Photos, the HSCA, and Two Scientists
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 07:09:34 PM »
Advertisement
Here's a non-scientific photo comparison of LHO and the re-enactment. I drew the lines on the Cappel one and then tried to line up LHO's photo with it. Not perfect of course but just to see what would happen in the two are combined:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 07:09:34 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2020, 03:36:10 AM »
Here's a non-scientific photo comparison of LHO and the re-enactment. I drew the lines on the Cappel one and then tried to line up LHO's photo with it. Not perfect of course but just to see what would happen in the two are combined:

The mismatch of those two stances becomes really obvious if you draw vertical lines from the Adam's apple to the ground. Cappel is barley leaning even though the top half of his body is cocked to one side. I think both photos need to be rotated right 2 degrees so both will be leaning a little less. Still the difference between their stances is obvious.
 Question: You and others have said it would be impossible to alter the tiny 8mm images in the Z film. Are you saying they could not work with enlargements because they have to maintain the original film grain or because blowing up the 8mm film would cause too much blur? I been guessing at the reason behind that for a while.

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2020, 11:44:25 AM »

I'm sorry, but this is really an irrelevant, pointless GIF that indicates a basic lack of understanding of the problems under discussion. Have you read any of the articles linked in my OP yet?

Here are some other problems with the backyard photos:

* In 133-B the backyard finger is a wearing a ring on his left hand, but in 133-A he is not. Care to explain why he would remove his ring for one photo and leave it on for the others?

* The backyard figure is a wearing a shirt that was never found among Oswald's belongings. Oswald was a miser, a penny-pincher, who never threw away anything, certainly not good shirts.

* The backyard figure is wearing a watch that was never found among Oswald's belongings. Also, the watch looks like a nice watch, nothing like the cheap watch that Oswald was videotaped/photographed wearing in 1963, when he wore watch at all.

* 133-A-DeM (the DeMohrenschildt print) shows a much larger amount of background around the edges than any of the photographs. The FBI said 133-B was identified as being taken with Oswald's camera because it could be matched to the film plane aperture. But if 133-A-DeM picture shows a larger background area and was taken from the same camera viewpoint, then 133-A, B, and C have all been cropped and, therefore, it could not possibly be matched to the film plane aperture.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 12:13:23 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2020, 11:44:25 AM »