Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: DiEugenio Says Nobody Should Read This Article About Oliver Stone's "JFK" ...  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
James "I Never Met A Communist I Didn't Adore" DiEugenio at Eeek A Freak - Disinformation Forum says nobody should read this "piece of garbage".

IMHO, that's why everybody should read it!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-oliver-stone-jfk-greatest-094033716.html

--  MWT   Walk:

PS  The only mistake I've found in the article is its stating Dean Andrews was a district attorney. He wasn't -- he was a run-of-the-mill lawyer.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 04:50:09 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

An excerpt:

"The JFK assassination was the actual crime of the century. It changed America, and the events that surrounded it feel relevant today: civil rights, political division, fake news, deep suspicion of government."

No true words were ever spoken!

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Paul May

Anybody studying this event, CT or LN who puts Jim Garrison on the pedestal that DiEugenio still does isn’t worth reading. DiEugenio is a con artist. A deeply dark paranoid individual.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gerry Down

He's one sick puppy, alright.

He appears to be so pro-Communist and pro-Trump that I wouldn't be surprised to find out he works for KGB-boy Vladimir Putin! It's more likely, though, that he's "just" a gullible, America-hating "useful idiot".

Putin must love his xxx, and that of his xxxxbuddy, Oliver "I Admire Vladimir Putin And My Son Works or RT" Stone.

--  MWT  ;)

How can he be pro-Trump and america-hating at the same time?

Offline Thomas Graves

How can he be pro-Trump and america-hating at the same time?

Gerry,

Are you pro-Trump?

If so, why?

Does Trump love America?

Do you?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  You have a typo.  (Nice hyphens, though)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 09:07:40 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

"Trump Derangement Syndrome" has turned the weak minded into Manchurian Candidates. They hear something is connected to Trump in Any manner what-so-ever and they Immediately just go "Off".  Very sad to witness those suffering from this affliction.

Offline Thomas Graves

"Trump Derangement Syndrome" has turned the weak minded into Manchurian Candidates. They hear something is connected to Trump in Any manner what-so-ever and they Immediately just go "Off".  Very sad to witness those suffering from this affliction.

Dear Royell,

Do you, like Trump, trust KGB-boy Vladimir Putin more than our own intelligence agencies?

If so, did watching the movie (sic) JFK have anything to do with your getting that way?

Rush To Judgement by Mark "Subsidized by the CPUSA" Lane?

Oswald, Assassin or Fall Guy? by Joachim "Commie" Joesten?

Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong?

Jefferson Morley's website, "JFK Facts" (sic)? (Have you read my one-star Amazon review of his execrable book, The Ghost?)

Dumbo Duh's website "Kennedy's 'n Kings"?

Engels' and Marx's The Communist Manifesto?

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler?

Machiavelli's The Prince?

Donald Trump's The Art of the 70% Deal?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:34:01 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

PS  You have a typo.
So do you...I think.
No true words were ever spoken!
Perhaps you meant 'no truer words were ever spoken'?  ;)