Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK: Trump, Russians, Cuban Missile Crisis  (Read 6568 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: JFK: Trump, Russians, Cuban Missile Crisis
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2021, 07:01:00 PM »
Advertisement

You just still have to laugh at all this nonsense  :D

:D :D :D

This is a perfect example on why you shouldn't watch right wing propaganda, disinformation, and conspiracy theories. It's all  BS:

Everything Royell Storing posted was 100% false and not one thing he claimed turned out to be true. 

He didn't "know" anything as he pretended to be an 'insider" .

I wonder if Royell will be watching Joe Biden's Inauguration Day on Wednesday as he's eating his maraschino cherries and crying in his beer.   

Last full day of the biggest disaster in American history.   

Holy Cow! Royell was really on a roll last summer. I wonder what ever happened to that guy. Will we ever see his like again? Of course. We still do.

I see The Parrots are still echoing this "Peaceful Protesters"  BS:.  THIS is Exactly why Racist Biden is going to lose. People actually SEE what is going down inside these outta control Dem Run Cities across this country.

I suppose Royell would consider Washington D. C. to be one of this out of control Democratic run cities.

Trump having staked out his being the "Law & Order" candidate wins by default.

It seems the voters sensed that this was false.

Another "WINNING, WINNING, WINNING" Issue for Trump. Trump = "Law & Order" wins in Nov.

If Trump tries again in 2024, I think he should look for a different winning issue.

That would be a good commercial for the fall of 2024, if it should come to it, which I doubt.

•   A clip of Trump making a speech in 2020 promoting Law and Order.
•   A couple of clips of the rioters assaulting the Capitol.
•   A clip of the policeman being pressed in the doorway.
•   A clip of the funeral procession for Officer Brian Sicknick.

I think this would even exceed the Goldwater “Daisy” commercial of 1964 in its effectiveness.

I think it’s time the Trump supporters, including those on this board, wake up and start looking for a different alternative in 2024.

Are any of you ever going to see Trump as President ever again? Yes. For the next 23 hours. Better enjoy it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2021, 07:01:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2021, 09:12:55 PM »
DT said that he was going to drain that swamp.....THAT'S what got him elected.

DT said a lot of things that were false.  Not only did he not do any "draining", he made the swamp swampier.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2021, 09:14:36 PM »
Holy Cow! Royell was really on a roll last summer. I wonder what ever happened to that guy.

He was kicked out for spreading disinformation about COVID-19 and also for making personal attacks.  He refused to pay the reinstatement fine.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2021, 09:14:36 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2021, 11:15:54 PM »
Trump risked a nuclear security crisis with how his administration left office
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-risked-a-nuclear-security-crisis-with-how-his-administration-left-office-report/

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2021, 11:17:36 PM »

One thing for sure, is the conservatives in 1960 would never have supported a vile corrupt pathological liar like Donald Trump as their nominee.

DT got elected because the majority of Americans know that Washington DC is a "swamp" filed with snakes, skunks, and rats.

Those denizens belong to both political parties and they are there because that's where the American tax dollars are dolled out .

DT said that he was going to drain that swamp.....THAT'S what got him elected.

Trump is a snake filled with his corrupt cronies that are the swamp.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2021, 11:17:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2021, 03:05:13 PM »
DT said a lot of things that were false.  Not only did he not do any "draining", he made the swamp swampier.

Yes, It seems that you're right.   It looks like the crocodiles devoured him.....  But I still believe that the primary reason that DT got elected was because most Americans recognize that Washington DC is a stinkin swamp ( And the denizens of DC are there to be near the vault that holds our tax dollars)  And DT was elected because he said that he was going to drain that stinkin swamp...but it appears that the swamp was too big for him....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2021, 09:33:24 PM »
Yes, It seems that you're right.   It looks like the crocodiles devoured him.....  But I still believe that the primary reason that DT got elected was because most Americans recognize that Washington DC is a stinkin swamp ( And the denizens of DC are there to be near the vault that holds our tax dollars)  And DT was elected because he said that he was going to drain that stinkin swamp...but it appears that the swamp was too big for him....

No, it appears that he lied about that just like he lied about everything else.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2021, 09:33:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2021, 04:26:51 AM »
No, it appears that he lied about that just like he lied about everything else.

He lied about what, John?