Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 296220 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #624 on: July 23, 2020, 02:51:22 AM »
Advertisement
  What Actually HAPPENED in Chicago last night was NOT THEATER. It was REAL, People were SHOT. The Shot/Death numbers in Chicago the last 6 months are Record Breaking.

Donald Trump is a con man creating political theatre. Right wingers are using it to scare Americans and it has failed. This is political theatre 101. This is what dictators do and it's right out of Putin's playbook.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #624 on: July 23, 2020, 02:51:22 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #625 on: July 23, 2020, 02:51:32 AM »
   You got caught and now wantta horse around by claiming "insurgents"? Next time, KNOW what you are talking about.

Online Paul May

« Reply #626 on: July 23, 2020, 02:52:57 AM »
This is what Storing supports. In post-war Italy, during the Dirty Wars in Argentina, and in the leadup to Pinochet’s coup in Chile, militant right-wingers allied with factions of the state used times of upheaval to assert themselves as agents responsible for the return of "law and order," even carrying out black ops terrorist attacks impersonating the left to mobilize public opinion in favor of a strong state with their cronies in charge. It’s Trump’s last desperate attempt to keep his base intact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #626 on: July 23, 2020, 02:52:57 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #627 on: July 23, 2020, 02:54:10 AM »
Donald Trump is a con man creating political theatre. Right wingers are using it to scare Americans and it has failed. This is political theatre 101. This is what dictators do and it's right out of Putin's playbook.   

Trump "created" NOTHING last night in Chicago. He WILL make sure it gets Cleaned Up.

Online Paul May

« Reply #628 on: July 23, 2020, 02:56:34 AM »
   You got caught and now wantta horse around by claiming "insurgents"? Next time, KNOW what you are talking about.

Why don’t you and I debate LIVE for all on this forum to see and hear! You ran from my $1000 wager on the election itself so the question is: do you have any balls? You a man or one of those p—-ys Trump liked to grab?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #628 on: July 23, 2020, 02:56:34 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #629 on: July 23, 2020, 03:01:25 AM »

Your interpersonal skills are Nil. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #630 on: July 23, 2020, 03:01:57 AM »
This is what Storing supports. In post-war Italy, during the Dirty Wars in Argentina, and in the leadup to Pinochet’s coup in Chile, militant right-wingers allied with factions of the state used times of upheaval to assert themselves as agents responsible for the return of "law and order," even carrying out black ops terrorist attacks impersonating the left to mobilize public opinion in favor of a strong state with their cronies in charge. It’s Trump’s last desperate attempt to keep his base intact.

When Hitler came to power he was cheered on by low educated, insecure, people who were unable to make anything out of their life by themselves. The village idiot suddenly became the person in charge in his community and wreaked havoc on it's people. They had no understanding of the bigger picture and they did not want to know what that picture was. Some of them started to understand just who they had supported, but by that time it was too late.

My grandfather told me stories about these people, and as I recall them I keep finding more and more similarities with Storing.... Very sad indeed!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #630 on: July 23, 2020, 03:01:57 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #631 on: July 23, 2020, 03:03:12 AM »
   Your interpersonal skills are Nil.

Are you standing in front of a mirror again?

Btw, you painted that awful picture of Trump supporters being harassed. I'm beginning to worry about your personal safety in such a hostile environment.
I wonder, perhaps I should send some guys over and liberate you.....
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 03:06:43 AM by Martin Weidmann »