Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290721 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #600 on: July 23, 2020, 01:38:13 AM »
Advertisement
  Oh Boy! Now they are so hard up for something to make them feel good, they are Forced to post the Hysteria on Twitter. Like I said, a Very Good Week for Trump.

So, the intellectual midget who claims he disdains Twitter apparently is AGAIN lying to the forums members. That’s the thing with pathological liars. They forget the lies they’ve told.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #600 on: July 23, 2020, 01:38:13 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #601 on: July 23, 2020, 01:39:26 AM »

If you are saying that Twitter is loaded with liars, I'll take your word for it.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #602 on: July 23, 2020, 01:47:58 AM »
    Same stuff we heard back in "16". With the Endless abuse I endure around here, what makes you Believe that Trump Supporters in general are freely volunteering their opinion via SURVEYS? You guys Never Learn, and then You suffer "Trump Derangement Syndrome" afterward. It's ALL your own fault.

People actually seek your counsel? Seriously? 2020 in no way resembles 2016. Not even close. The mood of the country 360 degrees different. The 2016 polls had HC up 2.3% just before election day. She won popular vote by 3 million votes. Polls were accurate. Nobody polls the electoral college genius. Trump won based on 3 small precincts by 77,000 votes. Biden currently up by 8-9 points in ALL polls. Cut those in half before 11/3 and Biden still wins. Why must I school you day after day?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #602 on: July 23, 2020, 01:47:58 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #603 on: July 23, 2020, 01:48:26 AM »
    Same stuff we heard back in "16". With the Endless abuse I endure around here, what makes you Believe that Trump Supporters in general are freely volunteering their opinion via SURVEYS? You guys Never Learn, and then You suffer "Trump Derangement Syndrome" afterward. It's ALL your own fault.

So, you've got a leader that is so popular that people supporting him are afraid or ashamed to admit it? Really.... Just how sick is that?

With the Endless abuse I endure around here,

Oh poor boy.... but you come here voluntary to get your daily beating. You don't have to, you know.... You have no friends here and you sure as hell are not going to convince anybody with your lies and propaganda, so why put you through it on a daily basis? A sucker for punishment, are you?

And btw, the major difference between 2016 and 2020 is that this time around people have seen the guy in action for four years. In 2016 he could run as the outsider who was going to fix the world. Not this time! People have seen what he is all about and they spit him out. Never has there been so much resistance against a sitting President as against Trump and there is good reason for it.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #604 on: July 23, 2020, 01:50:02 AM »
  If you are saying that Twitter is loaded with liars, I'll take your word for it.

Two that I know. The lunatic in the WH and you. I’m not on Twitter so I’ll rely on what I know.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #604 on: July 23, 2020, 01:50:02 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #605 on: July 23, 2020, 01:58:36 AM »
     Intimidation can silence people, sometimes run 'em off. The Nazi's employed this back in-the-day. This is the company You keep. This is why Trump will Win in Nov. People appreciate a guy with a backbone that will Defend them from this oppression. Today, it even includes the Fake News Media.  As did Nazi Germany. Get it? Trump 2020 Rolls on!   

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #606 on: July 23, 2020, 02:01:46 AM »
Donald Trump's America. Do you want America to fall to these thugs? 

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:07:48 AM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #606 on: July 23, 2020, 02:01:46 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #607 on: July 23, 2020, 02:07:01 AM »

Law Officers are Not Thugs. Portland has been under siege for Over 50 Consecutive Days. These Law Officers will Liberate Portland. As I have said, this is a WINNING Issue for Trump which explains the Dem Hysteria all day long. They know this, and they realize that Trump is expanding the Liberation. This Issue is making Trump the "Law & Order" POTUS Candidate vs the doddering "Fuzzy" Joe Biden. STARK Comparison = Easy Choice to make.