Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290494 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #568 on: July 22, 2020, 11:24:50 PM »
Advertisement
$1000.00 CASH. That’s likely 10% of your yearly income. No confidence in the conman in the WH? Put your money where your mouth is. I challenge you. Again.

Since Royell is a big time "consultant'" he should have no problem putting up the 1000. He knows he's gonna lose badly.     

Regretful Trump supporter apologizes to the entire world for supporting ‘that monster’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/regretful-trump-voter-apologizes-to-the-entire-world-for-supporting-that-monster/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:27:20 PM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #568 on: July 22, 2020, 11:24:50 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #569 on: July 22, 2020, 11:25:12 PM »
Wow. $2000 CASH. You could get indoor plumbing in that spombleprofglidnoctobuns hole you call home in Arkansas. :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #570 on: July 22, 2020, 11:30:34 PM »
   You gotta Gold Mine on that Spanish Island? $1,000,000 is a lotta coconuts.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Says the fool who thinks coconuts grow on Spanish islands.... Now that's funny....

My lawyer in NY can have that money deposited in an account tomorrow.... So, what's it gonna be, big mouth?....

Accept Paul's wager or (more likely) expose yourself as a coward who has no confidence in a Trump win in November.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #570 on: July 22, 2020, 11:30:34 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #571 on: July 22, 2020, 11:33:01 PM »
And there are MILLIONS of more people just like this woman who has had enough of this corrupt con man.

Regretful Trump supporter apologizes to the entire world for supporting ‘that monster’

In a video posted to YouTube that’s garnering a fair bit of attention, a self-described former Trump supporter confesses that she owes “the world” an apology for voting for Donald Trump in 2016.

“I decided in probably January or February when I heard that the first case of coronavirus was in Venice, I said to everyone around me that if it’s in Venice, it’s in the United States. … the [Trump administration] didn’t take it seriously from the very beginning.”

She went on to chronicle Trump’s repeated downplaying of the virus — “All this B.S., that I knew at the time was B.S.,” she said, adding that Trump’s rhetoric on coronavirus has turned into “full blown delusions.”

“At that moment I decided that he no longer has my vote.”

Watch the video below, via Republican Voters Against Trump:

Offline Paul May

« Reply #572 on: July 22, 2020, 11:39:01 PM »
Says the fool who thinks coconuts grow on Spanish islands.... Now that's funny....

My lawyer in NY can have that money deposited in an account tomorrow.... So, what's it gonna be, big mouth?....

Accept Paul's wager or (more likely) expose yourself as a coward who has no confidence in a Trump win in November.

He’s been schooled on polling. He’s been schooled on economics. So, why’s he here? Attention? Desperation? Who’s his audience? Why is he fighting a battle he can’t win? How utterly ignorant is this guy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #572 on: July 22, 2020, 11:39:01 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #573 on: July 22, 2020, 11:48:13 PM »
Of course Royell won't take the wager.  Well done, Paul.  You've demonstrated that even Royell doesn't believe the crap he's spewing.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:49:05 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #574 on: July 22, 2020, 11:54:03 PM »
   You gotta Gold Mine on that Spanish Island? $1,000,000 is a lotta coconuts.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Colossally ignorant Royell doesn't know that the comma is used as a decimal separator throughout Europe.   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #574 on: July 22, 2020, 11:54:03 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #575 on: July 22, 2020, 11:54:15 PM »
Run boy run.... You have no confidence whatsoever in a Trump win in November, otherwise you would have accepted Paul's wager.

Let me sweeten the deal. If you accept Paul's wager and win, I'll pay you another $ 1000,00 on top. Come on then, little man... shows us who you really are!

Bump regarding $1,000,000 offer