Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 296218 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #552 on: July 22, 2020, 10:45:43 PM »
Advertisement
  Trump Liberates the Ma & Pa Kettle's that are trapped inside these Crime Ridden Dem Run cities and receives HATE in return. "Fuzzy" Joe continues doing Claude Rains with his "Invisible Man" routine and these Dem Cronies say Squat. Trump 2020 Rolls On!

As I said, you're losing it.... Get help!

You are supporting a Nazi who is employing his SS and Gestapo thugs to create more problems in the cities and he is going way beyond the constitution to do it. No sane person can support or accept such an abuse of power.... But then, sane is a word that's not in your dictionary.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:49:17 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #552 on: July 22, 2020, 10:45:43 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #553 on: July 22, 2020, 11:04:13 PM »

Trump will once again be rewarded by the Ma & Pa Kettles across this country. They appreciate a Man "that says what he means and means what he says". They understand this an extremely RARE trait being continually displayed by 1 Single Man as he Drains-The-Swamp.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #554 on: July 22, 2020, 11:04:31 PM »
Philadelphia's Top Prosecutor Is Prepared to Arrest Federal Agents
After Trump said he would send agents to more cities, Philly’s district attorney lays out how he might criminally charge federal officers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-22/philly-d-a-threatens-to-arrest-federal-agents

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #554 on: July 22, 2020, 11:04:31 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #555 on: July 22, 2020, 11:10:11 PM »
The backlash has already started as many Republicans and Libertarians are outraged at Donald Trump's phony political stunt. He is a desperate man  and his authoritarian rule is moving even more Republicans away even faster.

We spent the last few days registering thousands of new voters who will be voting for Joe Biden to vote out this wannabe authoritarian dictator who has destroyed America. 

Many angry Republicans are leaving the party and more will be endorsing Biden.

Romney Questions Future of Republican Party

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) says he doesn’t know where the Republican Party is headed as the president cozies up to dictators, and character doesn’t seem to matter in leaders anymore, the Deseret News reports.

Said Romney: “I have no idea what’s going to happen with my party. I represent a very small slice of my party. The party has taken a different course. My party was very strong anti-dictators, anti-authoritarian leaders, anti people like Kim Jung Un and Vladimir Putin, and now the party seems to be more comfortable with people like that.”

He added: “I don’t know where my party goes. I have to be honest with you in that regard.”
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:12:18 PM by Rick Plant »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #556 on: July 22, 2020, 11:12:24 PM »
  Another "WINNING, WINNING, WINNING" Issue for Trump. Trump = "Law & Order" wins in Nov. The Dem's are currently Melting Down as they see Trump pulling away from "Fuzzy" Joe currently curled up in a Ball inside his basement. Trump 2020 Rolls On!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #556 on: July 22, 2020, 11:12:24 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #557 on: July 22, 2020, 11:13:36 PM »

Yeah, that Libertarian Vote is CRUCIAL in Nov.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Online Paul May

« Reply #558 on: July 22, 2020, 11:15:17 PM »
  Trump Liberates the Ma & Pa Kettle's that are trapped inside these Crime Ridden Dem Run cities and receives HATE in return. "Fuzzy" Joe continues doing Claude Rains with his "Invisible Man" routine and these Dem Cronies say Squat. Trump 2020 Rolls On!

Pinhead? You run and cower. I bet you $1000.00. You have no where to hide. No confidence in Trump. Admit it or accept my wager....little boy. Everybody’s watching. Biden is likely running the smartest campaign in American political history. He doesn’t have to say a word or even appear. Each time the lunatic in the WH opens his mouth he falls further behind. This is just to easy. Barr won’t save his ass this time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #558 on: July 22, 2020, 11:15:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #559 on: July 22, 2020, 11:16:06 PM »
   Trump will once again be rewarded by the Ma & Pa Kettles across this country. They appreciate a Man "that says what he means and means what he says". They understand this an extremely RARE trait being continually displayed by 1 Single Man as he Drains-The-Swamp.

Another "WINNING, WINNING, WINNING" Issue for Trump. Trump = "Law & Order" wins in Nov. The Dem's are currently Melting Down as they see Trump pulling away from "Fuzzy" Joe currently curled up in a Ball inside his basement. Trump 2020 Rolls On!

Yeah, that Libertarian Vote is CRUCIAL in Nov.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put your money where your mouth is. Accept Paul's offer and win $ 1000,00..... Should be easy money, right?