Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290686 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
Advertisement
During a press conference from the White House on Tuesday, Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, and the comments have drawn widespread condemnation. When asked about Maxwell's case, Trump replied, "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years. I just wish her well, whatever it is."

Maxwell is facing four counts of sex trafficking and two counts of perjury, stemming from her time as an associate of Jeffrey Epstein. She allegedly helped Epstein groom underage girls for sexual encounters with adults. She has denied the allegations against her. Trump wishing her well during her incarceration and criminal case appear to have really struck a never with many, due to the many pictures that the two of them have posed for together throughout the years. Some Twitter users have been sharing those photos of the president and the disgraced socialite while expressing their thoughts on his statement. Scroll down to see what they are saying.

“I wish her well”. Translation: Keep your mouth shut and prison time will be light.
For the record, I have no affiliation with Netflix.
The Netflix documentary about Epstein is fascinating and horrifying. Ghislaine Maxwell ...definitely horrifying. Why would Trump - who uses and then dumps people like a dirty Kleenex - continue to be so supportive of Ms. Maxwell?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #537 on: July 22, 2020, 04:52:38 PM »
For the record, I have no affiliation with Netflix.
The Netflix documentary about Epstein is fascinating and horrifying. Ghislaine Maxwell ...definitely horrifying. Why would Trump - who uses and then dumps people like a dirty Kleenex - continue to be so supportive of Ms. Maxwell?

I believe we know why John. I agree, the Netflix doc was grotesque.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2020, 05:17:23 PM »
Never, ever has there been a POTUS this corrupt. And the GOP says NOTHING. They’re in bed with a whore.

Senator Says Trump's 'Corruption Is Dizzying' After U.K. Golf Claims

BY JAMES WALKER ON 7/22/20 AT 4:14 AM EDT

Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) accused President Donald Trump of "dizzying" corruption after a report that the president had asked his ambassador to the U.K. to help steer the British Open golf competition to one of his Scottish resorts.

The Senate Appropriations Committee vice chairman added that "outdated" U.S. anti-corruption laws need an overhaul for both the president and other public officials. Trump has faced numerous allegations of corruption and ethical violations during his tenure.

U.S. Ambassador Robert Johnson told several embassy staff in 2018 that the president wanted him to ask British government officials for their help in getting the British Open held at Trump Turnberry in Ayrshire, Scotland, The New York Times reported.

According to the newspaper, the envoy later mentioned the idea to David Mundell, the former British secretary of state for Scotland. Mundell told the Times it would be "inappropriate" for him to detail his conversation with the ambassador.

Reacting to the report, Sen. Leahy tweeted: "The corruption is dizzying. We need to overhaul our outdated and gutted anti-corruption laws—not just for the President, but for all public officials. I am working on legislation to do just that."

The Vermont Democrat was not the only lawmaker to weigh in. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said: "Trump asked England to help him get the lucrative British Open golf tournament played at his resort.

"He begged the Chinese to help his re-election campaign. And he sought to coerce Ukraine into smearing his opponent. And for America? What's in it for us? Absolutely nothing."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2020, 05:17:23 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #539 on: July 22, 2020, 05:25:23 PM »
Trump is Using Us’: Christian Republican Group Warns People Not to Vote For Trump in 2020 Election

A group of Republicans is urging Christians and Republicans to not re-elect Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

According to the Pew Research Center survey in July, White evangelical approval of Trump has slipped, but 8 in 10 say they would still vote for him.

The recent release ad, entitled “Trump is Using Us,” features six Republican voters who talk about how Trump uses and manipulates Christians.

In the minute-long video posted on the Republican Voters Against Trump YouTube channel, the group explains that the president doesn’t reflect Christianity or values based on his words and actions.

One major highlight of the video was the comments Trump made following a violent white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017. At the time, he said there were “very fine people on both sides” when talking about protesters and rally-goers.

They also brought up Trump retweeting a man shouting “white power!” on his Twitter page.

Another highlight was Trump’s notorious remarks on grabbing a woman’s genitalia in leaked footage from 2005.

During the video, Republicans Paul and Pat vigorously criticize Trump’s visit to St. John’s Church.

Paul specifically talks about how law enforcement “bludgeoned and gassed peaceful protestors” for Trump’s “ridiculous photo op” holding a Bible in front of the church.

“The moment that he held up that Bible, he revealed this president is using us,” Pat said.

He also added that “Christians have to resist being used to justify things that Jesus would never justify.”

The Republican Christians also highlight biblical principles throughout the ad. One voter named Cheves shares that he was taught the importance of loving our neighbor as ourselves. Another voter named Paul quotes 1 Corinthians 13:4-6, a memorable passage on love.

“Love is patient, love is kind, love does not boast,” Paul says, while Trump is shown saying, “I am the chosen one!”

“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth,” he said.

“What’s going on now is wrong, and as a Republican, as a Christian, we simply cannot allow this man to be re-elected,” a man named Shawn says as the video concludes.

So far, the video has been viewed over 100,000 times.

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2020, 06:44:37 PM »
I believe we know why John. I agree, the Netflix doc was grotesque.

Trump's " friendships " are always strictly transactional.
So what transaction is Trump engaged in with Ms. Maxwell?

We know that Trump - " Mr. Grab 'em by the P$%&y" - has a history of aggressive behavior towards women, and also a history of infidelity - Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal and Marla Maples.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2020, 06:44:37 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #541 on: July 22, 2020, 06:48:10 PM »
  "Judge a Pitcher by the Reaction of the Hitter". The Escalating Hysteria being displayed here means Trump will be re-elected. They Know It!

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2020, 07:42:25 PM »
  "Judge a Pitcher by the Reaction of the Hitter". The Escalating Hysteria being displayed here means Trump will be re-elected. They Know It!

1,039 deaths yesterday.
Facts. Not "Hysteria".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2020, 07:42:25 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #543 on: July 22, 2020, 07:47:22 PM »

Will bet you $1000.00 right now he does not get re-elected. Money to be deposited into an escrow account. You’re some hot shot “consultant” so it shouldn’t be a problem. Let’s see your degree of confidence. Deal?