Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290676 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2020, 02:59:33 AM »
Advertisement

I see the ADULT RIOTERS are at it again tonight in Portland. Lucky for Local Law that the Trump "Untouchables" are there to lend a hand. Local Police under attack as we speak.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2020, 02:59:33 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2020, 03:57:55 AM »
Fox News, Ed Henry, Sean Hannity & Tucker Carlson Sued In Sex Trafficking, Sexual Harassment & Retaliation Suit
https://deadline.com/2020/07/ed-henry-sexual-harassment-lawsuit-filed-fox-news-tucker-carlson-sean-hannity-1202989963/

:D  :D   :D

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #450 on: July 21, 2020, 04:01:19 AM »
I  see the ADULT RIOTERS are at it again tonight in Portland. Lucky for Local Law that the Trump "Untouchables" are there to lend a hand. Local Police under attack as we speak.

Fake Propagandist. Right wing extremists are infiltrating peaceful protests.   

Boogaloo movement’ seeks second Civil War, may be trying to incite violence at protests
https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/2020/06/boogaloo-movement-seeks-second-civil-war-may-be-trying-to-incite-violence-at-protests.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: July 21, 2020, 04:01:19 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #451 on: July 21, 2020, 04:17:39 AM »
  I see the ADULT RIOTERS are at it again tonight in Portland. Lucky for Local Law that the Trump "Untouchables" are there to lend a hand. Local Police under attack as we speak.

I suppose we better leave you the illusion of your alternate reality, because without it, you've got nothing.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #452 on: July 21, 2020, 04:43:59 AM »
Want more proof Donald Trump is going to lose in a massive landslide? Players on the San Francisco Giants tonight, including Manager Gabe Kapler, took a knee in support of BLM. This is a national movement to save America from racism, police brutality, and Donald Trump's fascism. Americans are fighting to save our country. 

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 04:45:31 AM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: July 21, 2020, 04:43:59 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #453 on: July 21, 2020, 04:46:13 AM »
A Study in Self-Pity
By YUVAL LEVIN
July 20, 2020 9:56 AM

President Donald Trump attends a news conference in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington, D.C., July 14, 2020.
Chris Wallace’s interview of President Trump, which aired on Sunday, is well worth watching if you’ve got a strong stomach.

The parts about the pandemic are as terrifying as you’ve heard—a veritable catalog of unfitness, incompetence, and willful ignorance that will leave you grateful for America’s system of federalism.

But I actually thought the most interesting and telling bit of the interview was at the very end, and wasn’t about the virus. Here’s the final question and answer:

WALLACE: Whether it’s in 2021 or 2025, how will you regard your years as President of the United States?

TRUMP: I think I was very unfairly treated. From before I even won I was under investigation by a bunch of thieves, crooks. It was an illegal investigation.

WALLACE: But what about the good –

TRUMP: Russia, Russia, Russia.

WALLACE: But what about the good parts, sir?

TRUMP: No, no. I want to go this. I have done more than any president in history in the first three and a half years, and I’ve done it suffering through investigations where people have been – General Flynn, where people have been so unfairly treated.

The Russia hoax, it was all a hoax. The Mueller scam, it was all scam. It was all false. I made a bad decision on – one bad decision. Jeff Sessions, and now I feel good because he lost overwhelmingly in the great state of Alabama.

Here’s the bottom line. I’ve been very unfairly treated, and I don’t say that as paranoid. I’ve been very – everybody says it. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens. But there was tremendous evidence right now as to how unfairly treated I was. President Obama and Biden spied on my campaign. It’s never happened in history. If it were the other way around, the people would be in jail for 50 years right now.

That would be Comey, that would be Brennan, that would be all of this – the two lovers, Strzok and Page, they would be in jail now for many, many years. They would be in jail, it would’ve started two years ago and they’d be there for 50 years. The fact is, they illegally spied on my campaign. Let’s see what happens. Despite that, I did more than any president in history in the first three and a half years.

WALLACE: Mr. President, thank you, thanks for talking with us.

TRUMP: Thank you, thank you very much.

Asked to reflect on his term so far as he seeks re-election, the president’s answer is that he was treated unfairly. Even when he is literally invited by his interviewer to say good things about himself, all he can reach for is resentment.

There is more to this than there might seem to be at first. The sense that he was being treated unfairly had a huge amount to do with why Donald Trump ran for president in the first place, and the sense that they were being treated unfairly had a lot to do with why his earliest supporters and voters found him appealing. Channeling resentment is near the source of his political prowess.

And of course, he’s not wrong. The sense of resentment he has channeled has been rooted in some important realities, and even his own sense that he has been treated unfairly by his opponents as president is not mistaken. Sure he has. But that this sense of resentment is chiefly what drives him, that he can’t see past it or point beyond it, has been a crucial factor in many of his biggest failures as an executive.

He has treated the world’s most powerful job as a stage from which to vent his frustrations with the world’s mistreatment of him, and this has often kept him from advancing durable aims, from capitalizing on opportunities, from learning from mistakes, and from leading. In reasonably good times, it meant that he turned our national politics into a reality-television performance—focused, as those often are, on the drama of bruised egos. But in a time of crisis, it has left him incapable of rising to the challenge of his job, and the consequences have been dire.

In other words, his answer seems right: Whether it’s in 2021 or 2025, the blinding power of self-pity and resentment may well end up being what stands out most when we regard Donald Trump’s years as President of the United States.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #454 on: July 21, 2020, 05:02:07 AM »

People are raised Differently. Old School = "Actions speak Louder than Words" in conjunction with "A Good Deed is its Own Reward". Trump was raised Old School. He has previously used his wealth, and now his power and position to Help many people. Your Judgments ring hollow.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: July 21, 2020, 05:02:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #455 on: July 21, 2020, 05:05:28 AM »
The **overall average** survival rate in the U.S. is 95.8%, but you really need to look at the survival rates by age group because there is a huge difference between the rates for ages 65 and over and the rates for ages 64 and below.

JohnM