Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 296995 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2020, 01:51:59 AM »
Advertisement
Read it and weep Storing. :D

Fauci to Throw First Pitch at Washington Nationals Season Opener.

Dr. Anthony Fauci will throw the first pitch at the Washington Nationals season opener against the New York Yankees Thursday. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has often been seen sporting a Nationals face mask since health officials began advising that face coverings be worn to combat the spread of the coronavirus. “Dr. Fauci has been a true champion for our country during the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout his distinguished career, so it is only fitting that we honor him as we kick off the 2020 season and defend our World Series championship title,” the Nationals said in a statement.

"What? Fauci is throwing out a first pitch?"   

This joker won't even throw out a first pitch. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2020, 01:51:59 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2020, 02:08:11 AM »

No where do I see these alleged "Moms" protesting having Fed Forces cleaning up their city. "Silence is Violence" & "Quell this" = MOM SUPPORT for the Feds cleaning things up! The BLM stuff has Nothing to do with these Mom's showing their SUPPORT.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2020, 02:10:36 AM »
Read it and weep Storing. :D

Fauci to Throw First Pitch at Washington Nationals Season Opener.

Dr. Anthony Fauci will throw the first pitch at the Washington Nationals season opener against the New York Yankees Thursday. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has often been seen sporting a Nationals face mask since health officials began advising that face coverings be worn to combat the spread of the coronavirus. “Dr. Fauci has been a true champion for our country during the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout his distinguished career, so it is only fitting that we honor him as we kick off the 2020 season and defend our World Series championship title,” the Nationals said in a statement.

I have no use for Bandwagoners in general.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2020, 02:10:36 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2020, 02:16:45 AM »
No where do I see these alleged "Moms" protesting having Fed Forces cleaning up their city. "Silence is Violence" & "Quell this" = MOM SUPPORT for the Feds cleaning things up! The BLM stuff has Nothing to do with these Mom's showing their SUPPORT.

:D :D :D

Same old tactic from Storing. When he is proven wrong, he still claims it didn't happen and tries to claim victory. Really pathetic.

I've posted the photos, a video, and tweets from a journalist, and the "head mom" who organize the protest with the "wall of moms" standing up to Donald Trump' fascism. Royell can keep his head in the sand as his denying posts mean nothing. Portland is angry their rights are being taken away. America is angry and we are not going to live like this under a wannabe authoritarian dictator. Republicans are joining the fight as well. Donald Trump is going to lose in a massive landslide in November. The moms are coming out to save Portland and America from fascism.             

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2020, 02:18:21 AM »

Appreciate your posting those pics showing the MOM'S SUPPORT of Fed intervention.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2020, 02:18:21 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2020, 02:22:00 AM »

Just how far detached from reality are you?

Masked thugs in uniform throwing tear gas to protesting moms.... Yeah, that's some strategy for winning an election.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 02:24:49 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2020, 02:22:43 AM »
  Appreciate your posting those pics showing the MOM'S SUPPORT of Fed intervention.

:D  :D :D

Nice try. The mom's were tear gassed and they do not support Donald Trump's Gestapo. You're not a good gaslighter. You lost. 

Robert Evans:
I am here outside the Federal Courthouse in Downtown Portland, where a crowd of mothers have gathered again after being tear gassed last night by feds. This is one of the largest Portland crowds we have seen this month.

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1285069430666326016

@SamSandeeson123: I've been thinking about this. And I don't have your platform

This thing Barr & Trump are doing in Portland, most likely a dry run for all cities.  Doing nothing is not going to work @tedwheeler @OregonGovBrown

So, who has the power to stop this?  Women do

Mask up women of Oregon, Washington State, Northern Cali. Descend on Portland. Stand between Barr's secret police unidentified ninja turtle costumed army and the young men & women protesting.

Mothers, daughters, grandmothers, teenage women. It's up to us to stop fascism.

Because Barr and Trump's nutso white supremacist unidentified army is not going to shoot women. It is simply not going to happen.

Women, only we can call this bluff of Trump's. If it happens in your area women, get organized now to stop it.

https://twitter.com/SamSanderson123/status/1284533562197315584
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 02:24:16 AM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2020, 02:22:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #439 on: July 21, 2020, 02:28:10 AM »
:D  :D :D

Nice try. The mom's were tear gassed and they do not support Donald Trump's Gestapo. You're not a good gaslighter. You lost. 

Robert Evans:
I am here outside the Federal Courthouse in Downtown Portland, where a crowd of mothers have gathered again after being tear gassed last night by feds. This is one of the largest Portland crowds we have seen this month.

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1285069430666326016

@SamSandeeson123: I've been thinking about this. And I don't have your platform

This thing Barr & Trump are doing in Portland, most likely a dry run for all cities.  Doing nothing is not going to work @tedwheeler @OregonGovBrown

So, who has the power to stop this?  Women do

Mask up women of Oregon, Washington State, Northern Cali. Descend on Portland. Stand between Barr's secret police unidentified ninja turtle costumed army and the young men & women protesting.

Mothers, daughters, grandmothers, teenage women. It's up to us to stop fascism.

Because Barr and Trump's nutso white supremacist unidentified army is not going to shoot women. It is simply not going to happen.

Women, only we can call this bluff of Trump's. If it happens in your area women, get organized now to stop it.

https://twitter.com/SamSanderson123/status/1284533562197315584

If Storing sees moms supporting those armed thugs in uniform in those pictures, it only tells you how far removed from any perception of reality he truly is.

But at least now I am beginning to understand his bogus claims about all the support he thinks Trump is getting. The next thing he will tell you is that the protesters are actually supporting Trump and the troops that are beating them up.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 02:30:25 AM by Martin Weidmann »