Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290474 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #392 on: July 20, 2020, 05:10:50 PM »
Advertisement
Who gives a damn about test results? The more people that test negative or asymtomatic the better, but that's not the problem. The problem is the selfish creeps who refuse to wear masks and might be infecting other people. The only way to stop that from happening is to take restrictive measures. For the Republicans it's a matter of money over people's health. That's what it comes down to.

I say screw the money. If I ultimately lose my business because of covid-19, so be it. I can always start a new business later or make money in one way or the other. It might not be pleasant or easy to do, but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative, because what I can never start again once I lost it is my life!

Martin, you and I may disagree on the JFK case. That being said, I give you my respect. Well said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: July 20, 2020, 05:10:50 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #393 on: July 20, 2020, 05:17:41 PM »
Texas reported 7,300 new cases on Sunday after five straight days of new infections exceeding 10,000.
Despite record levels of new cases nationwide, the Trump administration is pushing for schools to reopen in a few weeks and resisting a federal mandate to wear masks in public.

Trump, who faces a tough battle for re-election in November, defended his handling of the coronavirus pandemic in an interview broadcast on Sunday. The United States, with 3.7 million total cases, has almost as many infections as the next three hardest-hit countries combined - Brazil, India and Russia.

11/3 - President Joe Biden.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #394 on: July 20, 2020, 05:24:14 PM »

So You agree with Mr Howell the Business Mogul regarding Positive Test numbers Not mattering, and then YOU proceed to post positive test numbers?  Get a grip!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: July 20, 2020, 05:24:14 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #395 on: July 20, 2020, 06:18:52 PM »
Trump proud of himself for knowing what day it is! :D

Trump went from ‘laughable to pitiful’ trying to convince Chris Wallace he’s not suffering from dementia: MSNBC panel

Tom Boggioni

An MSNBC “Morning Joe” panel looked on in amazement at the Fox News clip of Donald Trump boasting that he passed a clinical test used to gauge dementia in patients, with one panelist claiming the president’s effusive self-praise went from “laughable to pitiful.”

After sharing the clip of Trump telling Fox News host Chris Wallace that the last five questions were “very hard,” which was debunked on Twitter, “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough dryly walked viewers through some of the questions which include knowing what day of the week it is.

“The president of the United States actually brags about to try to make us feel better about the man who has nuclear codes, to make us feel better that he’s somehow with it and this is why voters are wrong for thinking, actually, Joe Biden is sharper and has more mental acuity than the sitting president of the United States, because he could draw a clock and he could tell Chris Wallace what city he was in,” Scarborough asserted.

“It reminded me, at that point in the interview, that Chris Wallace had left the Rose Garden where he was interviewing the president and was visiting an old man in a nursing home trying to convince him that he was still cognitive in terms of his cognitive skills, that he was still able,” MSNBC host Al Sharpton added. “It was very — it went from laughable to pitiful.”

“It was pitiful,” Scarborough interjected.

“To think this man is running this country and is in charge of the military and in charge of real decisions becomes frightening,” Sharpton continued. ‘When you think about the fact that he wants to reduce this to taking a test that he thinks is hard — the real test is going to be in November who can run the country, and as one who spent time in my life meeting with both Donald Trump and Joe Biden, that’s not a contest.”

Offline Paul May

« Reply #396 on: July 20, 2020, 06:28:42 PM »
Pelosi: Trump ‘will be leaving’ even if he has to ‘be fumigated out’ of office

Would-be dictator Donald Trump declared Sunday that he'll "have to see" what happens on Nov. 3 as to whether he'll accept the results of the election. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slapped back Monday morning on MSNBC's Morning Joe. The bottom line: He's leaving when he loses.

"The fact is, whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving," Pelosi said. "Just because he might not want to move out of the White House doesn't mean we won't have an inauguration ceremony to inaugurate a duly elected president of the United States." She continued: "I'm second in line to presidency, and just last week I had my regular continuation of government briefing." She continued: "I say to the [briefers], this is never going to happen, God willing it never will. But there is a process. It has nothing to do with the certain occupant of the White House doesn't feel like moving and has to be fumigated out of there."

What a great ESPN PPV event!  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: July 20, 2020, 06:28:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #397 on: July 20, 2020, 06:38:45 PM »

Both Pelosi and Schumer should be More concerned with their own positions. The Warning, "objects are Closer than they appear", applies to both of their Political Rear View Mirrors. The Squad will take Nancy down inside The House, and AOC will Challenge/Replace Chuck in the Senate. Both Old White Pols going down amidst the Bloodbath Aftermath of Trump winning Re-Election in Nov.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #398 on: July 20, 2020, 06:51:54 PM »

Both Pelosi and Schumer should be More concerned with their own positions. The Warning, "objects are Closer than they appear", applies to both of their Political Rear View Mirrors. The Squad will take Nancy down inside The House, and AOC will Challenge/Replace Chuck in the Senate. Both Old White Pols going down amidst the Bloodbath Aftermath of Trump winning Re-Election in Nov.

You’re talking to whom? You have no followers here. Go mow a lawn.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: July 20, 2020, 06:51:54 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #399 on: July 20, 2020, 07:01:36 PM »
TONIGHT: CNN @ 9:00 PM EST: Donald Trump and conspiracy theory.