Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290374 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #352 on: July 20, 2020, 01:10:20 AM »
Advertisement
  You would Know ALL about Twitter. Loaded with Drama Queens. Not my bailiwick.

So true... Twitter's biggest drama queen is in the White House....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: July 20, 2020, 01:10:20 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #353 on: July 20, 2020, 01:10:43 AM »
  My client list involves NDA's.

So people don’t want you discussing how high/low you mow their grass?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #354 on: July 20, 2020, 01:14:39 AM »

Well, I can Guarantee that My clients are "Likely Voters".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: July 20, 2020, 01:14:39 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #355 on: July 20, 2020, 01:14:58 AM »

"Likely Voters"? Pure Unadulterated  BS:

Read AND learn. You don’t know the difference between a poll and a pole!

https://news.gallup.com/poll/110287/what-difference-between-registered-voters-likely-voters.aspx

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #356 on: July 20, 2020, 01:29:09 AM »
Here is the moronic idiot Royell Storing worships. A total imbecile. :D 

Unpresidented Idiot: Donald Trump Humiliates Himself on Fox News #UnpresidentedIdiot

Our video highlights a particularly odd and depressing moment in the Donald Trump - Chris Wallace Fox News interview when Trump discusses the cognitive test he took, and Wallace states he took the so-called cognitive test and it was quite easy. Trump then pretended to act like passing the test was a feat of brilliance and Wallace methodically went through the questioning and showed the questions were as simple as identifying what an elephant looks like.

Donald Trump paid to have someone else take his SAT. He once pondered nuking hurricanes. He also called the coronavirus a hoax. He then suggested Americans inject themselves with Lysol to cure the coronavirus. @realDonaldTrump is a real #UnpresidentedIdiot

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: July 20, 2020, 01:29:09 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #357 on: July 20, 2020, 01:30:45 AM »
Storing’s demonstrated ignorance of polling one more time demonstrates how easy it is to pretend, online to be more than what he actually is. He called “likely voters” polling “pure BS” until I posted a link. It’s been around for decades. Of course he didn’t know this. So, he then attempts to impress us by claiming his clients require NDA’s. These must be the clients he counsels. Roflmao. When all else fails, he disappears.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #358 on: July 20, 2020, 01:36:11 AM »
Storing’s demonstrated ignorance of polling one more time demonstrates how easy it is to pretend, online to be more than what he actually is. He called “likely voters” polling “pure BS” until I posted a link. It’s been around for decades. Of course he didn’t know this. So, he then attempts to impress us by claiming his clients require NDA’s. These must be the clients he counsels. Roflmao. When all else fails, he disappears.

Why would Royell understand the term "likely voters"? His right wing media doesn't tell him what it means. Royell believes in imaginary internal poll numbers and a "silent majority" that doesn't exist. Right wing Rasmussen and Faux show Donald Trump losing in a landslide to Joe Biden and he still refuses to believe.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: July 20, 2020, 01:36:11 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #359 on: July 20, 2020, 01:40:55 AM »
Why would Royell understand the term "likely voters"? His right wing media doesn't tell him what it means. Royell believes in imaginary internal poll numbers and a "silent majority" that doesn't exist. Right wing Rasmussen and Faux show Donald Trump losing in a landslide to Joe Biden and he still refuses to believe.   

So agree. I guess his “internal” polling isn’t showing Trump’s base is growing smaller and smaller. Not hard to figure. They too are dying in this pandemic that their leader believes will disappear really soon. Just around the corner.