Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290618 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2020, 12:01:50 AM »
Advertisement

You obviously have No Grasp as to what, "If the shoe fits wear it" means. Once again Proving why the moniker "Jr" is a perfect fit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2020, 12:01:50 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2020, 12:06:04 AM »
  "I can't find 3 people"? HATERS were rejected by this Forum at almost a 3-1 Clip. And if You do Not think that vote directly involved Myself, you are without a doubt Politically Tone Deaf. Like within the Electorate, there is a Silent Majority here at this Forum. YOU are in a very Small Minority that makes a lot of Noise.

"I can't find 3 people"?

Well, where are they?

HATERS were rejected by this Forum at almost a 3-1 Clip.

Yeah, and Trump completely prevented a covid-19 outbreak by "closing down" travel with China in January.

there is a Silent Majority here at this Forum.

You mistake people who want nothing to do with you with a non-existent "silent majority"

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2020, 12:09:01 AM »
  You obviously have No Grasp as to what, "If the shoe fits wear it" means. Once again Proving why the moniker "Jr" is a perfect fit.

Just to be clear; are you addressing me or is this just another post to "people I am Not directly addressing"?

Btw I'm sorry that you are unable to understand even the most basic of comments I make, but I can't dumb it down any more.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2020, 12:09:01 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2020, 12:34:16 AM »
"I can't find 3 people"?

Well, where are they?

HATERS were rejected by this Forum at almost a 3-1 Clip.

Yeah, and Trump completely prevented a covid-19 outbreak by "closing down" travel with China in January.

there is a Silent Majority here at this Forum.

You mistake people who want nothing to do with you with a non-existent "silent majority"

Perfect!

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2020, 12:45:52 AM »

This smacks of Hillary Refusing to accept the 2016 Electoral College Results. Way to go PARROTS!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2020, 12:45:52 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2020, 12:47:28 AM »
  This smacks of Hillary Refusing to accept the 2016 Electoral College Results. Way to go PARROTS!

Are those voices in your head or does this BS come to you when you are asleep?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2020, 01:06:10 AM »
You HATERS have a very Old View of FOX News. There are several people there that are Never Trumpers. This is what happens when YOU Restrict your sources of information. You get outta step with Reality. Regarding that McConnell Tripe, the Repubs are going to win the Alabama Seat = a +4 Advantage. You tell me where the Dem's are going to pick up at Least 4 Senate Seats. Trump being re-elected means You need at Least 5 due to the Repub's having the tiebreaker/VP. These are the "Sources" you people like to Follow and Parrot. These Dummies are playing to an ill informed group of Malcontents that cheer on Rioters, Looters, and Pestilence. Ma & Pa Kettle's across this country KNOW the Reality of what is happening across this country. Law & Order vs Anarchy!

Ma and Pa Kettles are currently getting sick from COVID-19 that their orange messiah lied to them about. Now they know it is not a "hoax" and they are outraged. Chuck Woolery is a perfect example. Sent out a tweet claiming COVID-19 is a "hoax". The very next day, Woolery announced his son was diagnosed with COVID-19 and he deleted his Twitter account in disgrace.

Donald Trump's base is eroding, they see he is failure who is unable to protect them. "I alone can fix it" he said, but what has Donald Trump done? Nothing. He said he "takes no responsibility' and passed the buck to the Governors to deal with. Now COVID-19 is ravaging Florida. Floridians are not voting for Donald Trump who left them a disease ridden state along with a stooge Governor that does whatever Donald Trump tells him to.

The economy sucks, each week millions more file for unemployment, each state is riddled with coronavirus, massive numbers of people are sick and dying, 75% say the country is in the wrong direction, people feel hopeless, scared, can't do what they used to do because of weak failed leadership. The majority of Americans want Donald Trump gone and are not going to vote having 4 more years of this crap.

This Law and Order garbage appears to be a political stunt to appeal to his deranged base. The fact is Donald Trump's base isn't big enough to win an election. Even the right wing polls and Donald Trump's own internal polls show him losing in a landslide.

Joe Biden has 249 Electoral Votes locked in. All he needs is Florida to go over 270 and he has a nice lead 6 point lead in the state. Also Wisconsin and Pennsylvania gets Biden over the top where he has big 10 point and 9 point leads. And that's not even including Arizona, Ohio, North Carolina, and red states of Georgia and Texas Biden is leading in. Then we have the ruby red states of Utah, Montana, Missouri, Arkansas Donald Trump is barely leading in. He is going to have to defend his own red states while Biden can focus on Florida to win.             

As for the Senate, Democrats have huge leads in Arizona and Colorado. That's two seats. Cunningham has a wide 8 point lead in North Carolina. That's a third seat. "Concerned" Susan Collins is losing in Maine. That's 4 seats. Democrats have leads in Montana, and Iowa. Lindsey Graham is tied in South Carolina. Also both Georgia seats are in play. And finally latest polls show Doug Jones tied in Alabama.

Biden has a 15 point nationwide lead which means another wipe out just like in 2018. Biden is going to win in a massive landslide with Democrats expanding their lead in the House and a minimum of 54 Senate seats.

People had enough of the lies, corruption, death, and destruction Donald Trump and the GOP has given us. Donald Trump has failed making America worse than it was 4 years ago. 70,000 Republicans voted against Donald Trump in the Pennsylvania primary in the middle of a pandemic to make a statement, this is going to happen nationwide.

Royell only can post propaganda with zero facts or evidence.       
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 01:08:03 AM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2020, 01:06:10 AM »