Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 296226 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #5976 on: March 30, 2023, 11:14:12 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5976 on: March 30, 2023, 11:14:12 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Donald Trump Indicted!
« Reply #5977 on: March 30, 2023, 11:16:43 PM »
America is now celebrating the indictment of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump will also be indicted by Fani Willis in Fulton County, Georgia for election fraud and racketeering.   

Criminal Donald will spend the rest of his life in prison. 

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5978 on: March 31, 2023, 04:43:12 AM »
Yes, America is celebrating Criminal Donald's indictment. In fact, the entire world is celebrating it.

New Yorkers celebrate Trump indictment: ‘We should be popping champagne'
https://www.rawstory.com/new-yorkers-celebrate-trump-indictment-we-should-be-popping-champagne/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5978 on: March 31, 2023, 04:43:12 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5979 on: March 31, 2023, 04:48:55 AM »
Maggie Haberman: This indictment is the first time Trump 'can't control' his situation

Former President Donald Trump is in an unprecedented situation with the new indictment from the Manhattan District Attorney, said New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman on CNN Thursday — largely because this is the first time he's had effectively no control over his legal situation. In fact, she said it caught them all by surprise.

"Historic night," said anchor Jake Tapper.

"It certainly is, and a busy one," said Haberman. "Look, there's so much that we don't know, and I know that we have been saying a version of that for many, many weeks. But I would just like to remind people that the word that people supporting Trump were putting out yesterday was fanning the flames of reports of the grand jury was out for a month. So, I think there's a lot of twists to take on this."

"He is now going to go through the process of getting arrested, and I think that that is going to be much more jarring for him than I think people realize," Haberman continued. "I've been told that he has been briefed on what that will look like. It will involve fingerprinting. It's going to be unlike a normal arraignment because he's going to have Secret Service. And this is going to look different. This is somebody who has spent more than four decades trying to avoid being arrested or being indicted. And so, this is a really scary moment for him, despite whatever he says. Now, you talk to different people tonight. You hear he's fine. You talk to others who say that he is very angry. I expect that we will be hearing all of those emotions going in various ways for the coming days. I don't know what the fallout is going to be politically."

Furthermore, Haberman said, "I think this is the first time that I can think of where he can't he can't control this."

"He was able to control impeachment in some way because Mitch McConnell was on his side in the Senate trial, because House Republicans were on his side," said Haberman. "He was even able to control the second impeachment to some extent, with the Mueller report and the investigation. He was never going to get indicted as a sitting president, and I think that he has an overconfidence in his ability to impact events by intimidation tactics, by pushing out headlines. This is now in the hands of whatever judge he draws, and what the voters think."

Watch Below:

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5980 on: March 31, 2023, 04:54:24 AM »
Donald Trump indictment is a massive 34 counts

When he appears in New York next week, Donald Trump will face a 34-count indictment.

CNN’s John Miller on-air Thursday evening announced, “I am told by my sources that this is 34 counts of falsification of business records, which is probably a lot of charges involving each document, each thing that was submitted, as a separate count.”

Attorney Tristan Snell, who assisted in the successful prosecution of the Trump University case for the New York Attorney General’s Office, responded via Twitter:

“This is WAY more than expected. If this is correct, it could mean that the indictment covers FAR more than the Stormy Daniels hush money — like Karen McDougal hush money or other hush money/catch-and-kill cases.”

"My hunch for a while,” Snell adds, “given [David] Pecker’s involvement and the drawn-out timetable of the indictment, plus the TWENTY interviews of Michael Cohen with the DA, showed that something far larger than Stormy might be in the works.”

“May still be wrong, of course. But 34 counts is a LOT!”

https://www.alternet.org/trump-indictment-34-counts-cnn/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5980 on: March 31, 2023, 04:54:24 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #5981 on: March 31, 2023, 02:33:23 PM »
That's right.  In the new American Soviet style justice system "everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence."  Just ask Nancy.  As usual the radical leftists are blinded by their obsessive hatred and desire to get Trump at all costs and have played into his hands.  This ridiculous prosecution just bolsters his already surging 2024 chances.  No other person in human history could have withstood the collective effort of the political establishment, media, and justice system to destroy him at any cost.  The ends justify any means.  And now Trump is guaranteed the Republican nomination.  With Ukraine Joe increasingly exhibiting advanced dementia and with his poll numbers at historic lows, the Dems are in panic mode.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #5982 on: March 31, 2023, 09:20:55 PM »
Yes, America is celebrating Criminal Donald's indictment. In fact, the entire world is celebrating it.

New Yorkers celebrate Trump indictment: ‘We should be popping champagne'
https://www.rawstory.com/new-yorkers-celebrate-trump-indictment-we-should-be-popping-champagne/

The only New Yorkers who are celebrating are the ones who escaped without being murdered or robbed.  Tens of thousands have fled in disgust to places like Florida and TN where there still some sane people in charge.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5982 on: March 31, 2023, 09:20:55 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5983 on: April 01, 2023, 05:20:24 AM »
Georgia prosecutors considering racketeering and conspiracy charges in probe of effort to overturn Trump’s 2020 loss, source says

(CNN) — Atlanta-area prosecutors are considering bringing racketeering and conspiracy charges in connection with Donald Trump’s effort to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation.

Investigators have a large volume of substantial evidence related to a possible conspiracy from inside and outside the state, including recordings of phone calls, emails, text messages, documents, and testimony before a special grand jury.

Their work, the source said, underscores the belief that the push to help Trump was not just a grassroots effort that originated inside the state.

The special grand jury met for roughly seven months in Atlanta and heard testimony from 75 witnesses, including some of Trump’s closest advisers from his final weeks in the White House. It recommended issuing multiple indictments in their final report, according to the jury foreperson who spoke out in a media blitz.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis could make decisions on charges this spring, the source said. Willis will bring her charging recommendations to the regularly seated grand juries, who each serve two-month terms. Two regular Fulton County grand juries were seated in early March, and the next batch of two are scheduled to be sworn-in early May.

Investigators have at least three recordings of Trump pressuring Georgia officials, including a phone call that he made to the Georgia House speaker to push for a special session to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s 2020 victory in the state.

There is also a recording of Trump’s call to a top investigator with the Georgia Secretary of State’s office in December 2020, while they were looking into quashed allegations of irregularities with signature-matching in Cobb County in the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Willis kicked off her investigation in early 2021, soon after the infamous January phone call became public in which Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “find” the votes necessary for Trump to win Georgia’s electoral votes.

The Fulton County probe expanded beyond the Trump phone calls to include false claims of election fraud to state lawmakers, the fake elector scheme, efforts by unauthorized individuals to access voting machines in one Georgia county and threats and harassment against election workers.

Willis previously said their far-reaching investigation included potential “solicitation of election fraud, the making of false statements to state and local governmental bodies, conspiracy, racketeering, violation of oath of office and any involvement in violence or threats related to the election’s administration.”

Willis’ office declined to comment for this story.

The investigation also included presentations that former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani made before state lawmakers that were riddled with election falsehoods; a phone call between South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and Raffensperger; and the sudden departure of Byung “BJay” Pak, the US attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.

A potential indictment of Trump in New York is not affecting the pace of charging decisions in the Georgia case, a person familiar with the matter tells CNN, though Willis’ office is closely watching how the security situation there plays out in case it needs to make arrangements in Georgia.

Willis: ‘I’m a fan of RICO’

Racketeering charges, sometimes used in gang-related activity, allow prosecutors to bring charges against multiple defendants. Willis could use the law to try to make the case that Trump and his allies were part of a criminal enterprise in their various efforts to pressure state officials, put forth fake electors and otherwise try to influence the election.

“The reason that I am a fan of RICO is, I think jurors are very, very intelligent,” Willis said at a news conference about a broad gang-related indictment over the summer of 2022. “They want to know what happened. They want to make an accurate decision about someone’s life. And so RICO is a tool that allows a prosecutor’s office and law enforcement to tell the whole story.”

John Floyd, a lawyer with deep expertise in racketeering cases, is assisting Fulton County on multiple cases, including Willis gang indictment against the rapper Young Thug, where she is currently using the RICO Act and introducing song lyrics as evidence.

Trump, who has launched his 2024 campaign for the White House, denies any criminal wrongdoing. He has claimed that Willis, a Democrat, is politically biased, and still regularly promotes the false claim that he won the election in Georgia.

The former President’s Georgia legal team – Drew Findling, Jennifer Little, and Marisa Goldberg – previously wrote in a January statement that because he was never subpoenaed or asked to appear before the grand jury voluntarily, “we can assume that the grand jury did their job and looked at the facts and the law, as we have, and concluded there were no violations of the law by President Trump.”

A Fulton County judge approved the district attorney’s request to document testimony by all 75 witnesses who appeared before the special grand jury, so the full record of transcripts could become public record, according to a source familiar with the investigation. Although, timing details of when this treasure trove of information could be released is still unclear.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution recently spoke anonymously with five of the jurors who served on the special grand jury. “A lot’s gonna come out sooner or later,” one of the jurors said. “And it’s gonna be massive. It’s gonna be massive.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/20/politics/georgia-racketeering-conspiracy-trump-willis/index.html