Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290526 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #5656 on: August 07, 2022, 06:05:01 PM »
Advertisement
Bill Barr Says Evidence 'Building' Against Trump in DOJ's Jan. 6 Probe
https://www.newsweek.com/bill-barr-says-evidence-building-against-trump-dojs-jan-6-probe-1731529

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5656 on: August 07, 2022, 06:05:01 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5657 on: August 07, 2022, 10:15:53 PM »
Is The DOJ Finally Coming For Trump?

The Justice Department’s criminal probe of efforts to overturn the 2020 election includes an investigation into actions by former President Trump.

Watch:

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5658 on: August 08, 2022, 07:41:00 AM »
Justice Department investigating Trump's actions leading up to Jan. 6 insurrection

Watch:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5658 on: August 08, 2022, 07:41:00 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5659 on: August 08, 2022, 09:04:32 AM »
'This is going to hurt Republicans': Molly Jong-Fast nails GOP candidates for calling their elections 'rigged'

A slate of Republican candidates who lost their primaries is attacking members of their own party, claiming that the elections are "rigged" because they lost.

In all elections, there are losers, but that fact has caused consternation among GOP officials even in races against their own people. Ryan Kelley, Tina Petters, Kandiss Taylor, Jason Warner and Mark Finchem are among the Republicans complaining about their losses. Taylor, in particular, won just 3.4 percent of the vote, yet she thinks she is entitled to the win.

If these folks are handed the levers of power, there is a concern that they can usher in a Constitutional crisis, explained reporter Molly Jong-Fast.

"At best, we enter a guaranteed a Constitutional crisis," she explained. "At worst, we stop having free and fair elections. I mean, yeah, this is really scary. The one thing I would say that is totally fascinating to me is that almost all of the states where you have these people running are purple states, right? Like Arizona, these Trumpy candidates won, but they barely eeked it out, right? So, you are seeing — these guys are gonna come up — you know, this is not Mississippi. These are purple states."

She explained that the so-called "Trumpy candidates" can barely make it out of primary elections. So, if Trumpism can win a primary, in the general election, it could end up being similar to Trump.

"So, I do think this is a set that's particularly bad for Republicans. Of course, having one party turn against democracy is bad for all of us, ultimately. But I think in this short stop-gap, I think it will hurt Republicans. Eventually, who knows where this goes? Nowhere good.

Watch:

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5660 on: August 08, 2022, 09:11:21 AM »
DA suspended by DeSantis describes 'Orwellian thought police' treatment as he was hauled out of his office

Appearing on MSNBC's "The Katie Phang Show" early Sunday morning, the Florida district attorney who was suspended from his job by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) for pledging to not prosecute doctors or women over abortions described the horrific way he was forcibly removed from his office, saying it was akin to what you would see in Russia, China or North Korea.

Speaking with the host, Hillsborough County DA Andrew Warren said the whole affair reeked of living in an Orwellian Police state.

"Let's be clear, this isn't about anything I have done," he began. "This is about what I've said. The statements that I signed onto were value statements expressing my opposition to legislation that was being considered and passed that was violating people's constitutional rights."

"So I'd be punished not only for cases that have not come before me but for cases that don't even exist or not even on the ballot in the state of Florida," he continued. "This is Orwellian thought police, I'm being punished for not enforcing laws that are not even on the books yet."

Asked what happened on the day when the Republican governor went after him, Warren said he was forced from his office by an armed deputy who refused to let him talk to his staff.

"First of all, this happened so quickly," he recalled. "I mean, I was blindsided by this coup. An armed deputy came into my office and told me I had to leave. I was not even able to gather my things, wasn't able to talk to my staff, wasn't able to look at the order that this was based on."

"I was worried I was going to be put into handcuffs and dragged out of my own office," he added. "But let's be clear, we are going to fight back against this illegal order and fight hard. We will end up launching a thorough defense of our democracy that eviscerates this nonsensical and illegal order by the government."

Watch:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5660 on: August 08, 2022, 09:11:21 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5661 on: August 08, 2022, 09:20:15 AM »
Outtake Videos Show Trump Refusing to Abandon Election Lie

The previously unseen outtakes, captured during a recording session a day after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, show former President Donald J. Trump refusing to acknowledge his defeat in the 2020 presidential election.

Watch: https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000008455620/trump-outtake-video.html

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5662 on: August 08, 2022, 05:09:03 PM »
Trump raged to John Kelly that his generals weren't 'totally loyal' like Hitler's Nazi military leaders: report

An explosive new report published in the New Yorker details the difficulties that many American military leaders had with containing former President Donald Trump during his one term in the Oval Office.

One particularly noteworthy story in the report details Trump fuming to former White House chief of staff John Kelly that the American military brass did not give him the kind of unconditional loyalty he believed he deserved.

"You f*****g generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?” Trump asked Kelly at one point.

“Which generals?” Kelly asked.

“The German generals in World War II,” Trump replied.

At this point, Kelly corrected Trump for badly mangling historical facts about Hitler's generals.

“You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly said.

Trump, however, was undeterred and continued to tell Kelly that Hitler's generals were "totally loyal" to him.

Kelly then told Trump that American generals were loyal to the Constitution and would never be fully obedient yes men to the president if he gave what they believed to be unlawful orders.

Nonetheless, writes the New Yorker, Trump continued to believe that "the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler" and "this was the model he wanted for his military."

Read Full Report Here: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/08/15/inside-the-war-between-trump-and-his-generals

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5662 on: August 08, 2022, 05:09:03 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5663 on: August 08, 2022, 11:13:30 PM »
Paul Manafort admits sharing info with the Russians during 2016 Trump campaign

In an interview with Business Insider, former Donald Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort admitted he was in contact with the Russians and sharing information during the former president's 2016 presidential run.

For years, questions have been raised about Russian involvement in the campaign that saw the New York businessman beat former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Manafort is now stating that he handed polling data over to the Russians -- in particular to "Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime business associate with suspected ties to Russian intelligence."

According to the report, "Kilimnik then passed the data on to Russian spies, according to the US Treasury Department, which has characterized the data as 'sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy.'"

In the interview, Manafort excused his actions stating he wasn't looking for help getting Trump elected and did it purely to make money, with Business Insider reporting, "Manafort told Insider that he directed his deputy, Rick Gates, to feed Kilimnik polling data via email to 'keep Konstantin informed.' The goal was to use his access to Trump to drum up business for himself.

https://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-exclusive-interview-trump-campaign-polling-data-russia-kilimnik-2022-8