Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 303860 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3520 on: January 24, 2021, 03:26:57 PM »
Advertisement
More of the same BS: from Richard. He is like a broken record.   

There was no national plan for a vaccine roll out and states aren't getting what they are supposed to and that comes from the administration.

There were no "lockdowns". They are stay at home orders. And that saved millions of lives.   

So many lies.  Aren't you ashamed?  There is zero evidence that the lockdowns saved "millions of lives."  Good grief.  The places that had the most deaths were those that had the most stringent lockdowns.  Places like California and NY.   They were completely arbitrary and ineffective.  You couldn't go to school, church, or work but you could go to Walmart or the liquor store?  The schools were open one day, closed the next, and then opened again.  All with no change in the virus numbers.  It was a complete disaster at the state level.  The only impact it had in these states was to destroy the economy and put people out of work.  Thus, a shrinking tax base that necessitates rescue by the federal government in the guise of facilitating the vaccine rollout.  Corruption and incompetence.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 12:45:00 AM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3520 on: January 24, 2021, 03:26:57 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3521 on: January 25, 2021, 01:29:41 AM »
So many lies.  Aren't you ashamed?  There is zero evidence that the lockdowns saved "millions of lives."  Good grief.

:D :D :D

Here's a tip for you Richard, know what you're talking about before you post. You always embarrass yourself with your b.s. disinformation.   

COVID-19 Shutdowns Saved Millions of Lives
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200609/covid-19-shutdowns-saved-millions

So many lies.  Aren't you ashamed?  There is zero evidence that the lockdowns saved "millions of lives."  Good grief.  The places that had the most deaths were those that had the most stringent lockdowns.  Places like California and NY.   They were completely arbitrary and ineffective.  You couldn't go to school, church, or work but you could go to Walmart or the liquor store?  The schools were open one day, closed the next, and then opened again.  All with no change in the virus numbers.  It was a complete disaster at the state level.  They only impact it had in these states was to destroy the economy and put people out of work.  Thus, a shrinking tax base that necessitates rescue by the federal government in the guise of facilitating the vaccine rollout.  Corruption and incompetence.

Aren't you ashamed of continuing to push severe disinformation constantly?

Your ignorance shows through again Richard.

There wasn't any "lockdowns" in the United States. Governors closed non essential businesses and issued "stay at home orders" for non essential traveling. People were free to go out when they wanted to go and when they wanted to. Right wingers like you ignored the orders and refused to wear masks thus spreading the virus. 

New Zealand had a national lockdown where everything was closed and because of it they beat the virus.

Texas and Florida have the most deaths and new infections since the last 4 months.

California and New York was not ineffective. When the "stay at home orders" were issued, there was a decrease in both deaths and new infections. I already posted the charts with the numbers months ago. When the orders were lifted, and schools and restaurants re-opened, the spike in new infections and deaths increased.

A person spends a few minutes at a store purchasing essential items. Sitting in a church for an hour spreads Covid and kids in school for 6+ hours spreads Covid massively. That's why huge outbreaks are coming from schools and churches  because stupid ignorant right wingers continue to go and push for it.         

Schools were not "opened one day and closed the next". That's more of your disinformation. Schools were closed to prevent kids from being infected and spreading a deadly virus to their families. Then right wingers like you started crying to "open everything up" and tried to sue the states. The maga thugs stormed state Capitols and held protests. After that, states started re-opening and it lead to a disaster. After the virus became even worse, non essential businesses were forced to close again. 

If everything was operating as normal, tens of millions of more people would have been infected and there would have been at least 6 million deaths. That's what the psychotic Trump administration wanted with "herd immunity". Health experts confirmed it and concluded millions of lives were saved. 

Here's why churches were closed because they are super spreaders. If churches were open, thousands of people would be getting sick each week. Richard is too ignorant to understand that. Also, the Archdiocese closed Catholic churches in most states because it was unsafe to attend.           

If these moron right wingers didn't go to church in the middle of the worst period of the pandemic they still would be alive today instead of being 6 feet under. Also, all these teachers and students wouldn't be getting sick and dying when they don't have to.

So much for these right wingers being "Pro Life". They don't care about the living, all they care about is an unborn fetus. They continue to defy orders and exploded the virus. They totally destroyed this country.                   

Indoor Church Services Are COVID-19 Hot Spots: Here’s Why
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/indoor-church-services-are-covid-19-hot-spots-heres-why

Coronavirus outbreak strikes L.A. megachurch that defied public health orders
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-22/coronavirus-los-angeles-grace-community-church

Outbreak at a Vergennes church is linked to 80 Covid cases
https://vtdigger.org/2021/01/08/outbreak-at-a-vergennes-church-is-linked-to-80-covid-cases/

3 more dead from COVID-19 outbreak linked to NC church
https://myfox8.com/news/3-more-dead-from-covid-19-outbreak-linked-to-nc-church/

El Dorado Hills high school returns to distance learning following COVID-19 outbreak
https://www.abc10.com/article/news/education/oak-ridge-high-school-coronavirus-outbreak/103-17a17e41-d56a-4c09-909c-a2e49b33ca63

COVID outbreak forces Cardinal Gibbons High School to suspend in-person classes
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/article248690505.html

Protests, backlash from teachers after deaths of 3 Cobb County educators in a month: In the last 30 days, COVID-19 has claimed the lives of three educators. Teachers say the situation has become cause for concern for their health and safety
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/cobb-county-school-board-under-fire-after-3-teacher-deaths/85-8a585a86-90e1-4228-985e-ae0834866c5d

Minnesota reports hospitalizations, deaths of school staff, students
https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/newsmd/coronavirus/6851274-Minnesota-reports-hospitalizations-deaths-of-school-staff-students

Report: 60 COVID-19 deaths traced to college campuses
https://www.kxan.com/news/report-60-covid-19-deaths-traced-to-college-campuses/

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3522 on: January 25, 2021, 01:43:52 AM »
Take it up with Fauci and the Biden administration.  They have said otherwise and debunked this fake CNN story.  And approximately 15 million people have received the vaccine.  There are definitely issues but those are mostly at the state level.  Particularly those states run by Dems who are either totally incompetent or intentionally delaying the rollout as a basis to obtain money from the Feds.  In those states like NY and California, that implemented disasterous lockdowns, there is no state tax revenue from the businesses they closed and people who have fled.  They know that China Joe is likely to send them millions to make them whole under the guise of the rollout.  Very little of that money will be used for that purpose, however.  It is the height of corruption.

You take it up with Dr. Birx. She confirmed there was no 'Full Time Team' to comabt Covid thus having no real plan. Once again, you prove you have no idea what you're talking about trying to blame Democrats for Seditious Donald's failures to combat the virus and having no national plan.   

Birx Says There Was No ‘Full Time Team’ on Covid

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House coronavirus response coordinator under former President Donald Trump, revealed that she had no full-time team in the White House working on the response to COVID-19 under the former president, CBS News reports.

https://politicalwire.com/2021/01/24/birx-says-there-was-no-full-time-team-on-covid/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3522 on: January 25, 2021, 01:43:52 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3523 on: January 25, 2021, 01:50:25 AM »
So something Trump allegedly "considered" but never did might be a crime?  A "thought crime"! LOL  Orwell would be a proud.  You need a new hobby.  Trump is no longer president.

Seditious Donald's "plan" was to steal the election from the will of the people by illegally overturning the results through a coup and inciting an insurrection. He got caught pressuring state officials in Georgia to change vote totals. He wanted to install a new AG to pressure the Supreme Court. That is called "Treason". Look up the word "treason" and the punishment for it. 

Poor attempt at covering up for your treasonous hero.   

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3524 on: January 25, 2021, 10:00:54 AM »
So something Trump allegedly "considered" but never did might be a crime?  A "thought crime"! LOL  Orwell would be a proud.  You need a new hobby.  Trump is no longer president.

Funny enough, right up until the march on the Capitol the claims of voter fraud were all over the place. After the storming of the Capitol everything suddenly went quiet, lawsuits were being dropped, Trump disappeared out of sight and a obvious resignation about the upcoming inauguration became apparent....

I wonder what brought on the sudden change of heart....

Could it possibly be the realisation that the incitement of the mob with lies had gone too far?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 10:31:02 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3524 on: January 25, 2021, 10:00:54 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3525 on: January 25, 2021, 09:09:40 PM »
Funny enough, right up until the march on the Capitol the claims of voter fraud were all over the place. After the storming of the Capitol everything suddenly went quiet, lawsuits were being dropped, Trump disappeared out of sight and a obvious resignation about the upcoming inauguration became apparent....

I wonder what brought on the sudden change of heart....

Could it possibly be the realisation that the incitement of the mob with lies had gone too far?

Yes.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3526 on: January 25, 2021, 09:14:54 PM »

An Inspirational story, which mentions the fear that tyranny may be unstoppable is an idea to be fought against. And that ordinary people can make a difference.

Trump's coup didn't fail just from incompetence — credit the progressive activists who stopped him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/trump-s-coup-didn-t-fail-just-from-incompetence-credit-the-progressive-activists-who-stopped-him/ar-BB1d52GP?ocid=msedgntp

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3526 on: January 25, 2021, 09:14:54 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3527 on: January 26, 2021, 03:33:37 AM »

Message to all Republicans

If you are a Republican who is:

•   Upset about Trump lying about how the election was stolen from him.
•   Upset about most other Republican politicians not publicly saying this is a lie.
•   Upset about many Republican politicians supporting this lie, to various degrees.

And want to do something about it?

Change you party from Republican to Democratic.

I just did this online. It only took about 15 minutes. It is fairly easy in California. I was going to wait until after I got vaccinated and I could do this in person. But I heard some have already switched. In California, you just google search:
•   County name (may be unnecessary) plus
•   register vote california change party
and make the same clicks to register to vote, even if you are already registered, as a Republican.

If enough people do take this action, as soon as possible, this will send a message to the Senators that they can convict Trump, as justice demands, without endangering their political careers. Indeed, their political careers may be put into jeopardy if they do nothing.

This change is not temporary. I am making it permanent. If all Trump supporters leave the party or are voted out, I might return in the future. But that is unlikely. I think most Republicans do not have good American values and so I don’t see the point in being in the same party as them. This outweighs my desire for two parties. I don’t know how that can be fixed any time soon.

In addition, I would email all my Senators and my Representative in the House, but all three are Democrats so there is no point. They have already heard my views.

Strike a blow against Trump. Do it today.

If any at this forum do so, let us know.