Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290322 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3456 on: January 20, 2021, 11:24:17 AM »
Advertisement
Was just on Twitter and the entire world is ecstatic that Seditious Donald is gone. People from all over the world are expressing their relief that Joe Biden will be our 46th President. Leaving in disgrace with a 29% approval rating, criminal indictments, and a Senate conviction looming. Our democracy was saved and this lunatic was defeated.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3456 on: January 20, 2021, 11:24:17 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3458 on: January 20, 2021, 01:31:35 PM »
Good grief.  You think it is just my opinion that they still have bullfights in Europe?  If you are going to pretend to be in Europe at least look up these things.  You can buy tickets to a bullfight online.  And try to get the time zones correct if you want to pull this off.  Weak sauce.  If you want to string along a conversation with lies, at least make an effort.

You think it is just my opinion that they still have bullfights in Europe?

Good grief, just in how many countries in Europe do you think they actually had bull fights to begin with?

If you are going to pretend to be in Europe at least look up these things.

There you go again with that stupid assumption that I am pretending to be in Europe. Once again, how would you even know where I am? The answer is that you don't. You're just being a contrarian, as per usual.

But let me enlighten you. Where I am, bull fights were completely banned on a national level some years ago. The Constitutional Court then reversed that decision, after which a law was made leaving the decision to ban to each autonomous region. New regional legislation in 2017 effectively prohibited lethal bullfighting again. Although the regional legislation is being challenged at the Constitutional Court again by right wing fanatics, the result is, at least for now, that where there used to be lethal bull fights just about every couple of days there are hardly any now. Some regions have had no fights at all for years and others, like the one where I am, only had one fight in the past three years and that resulted in riots when a banned facist anthem was played.

You can buy tickets to a bullfight online.

You can buy many things online... Last week I saw tickets being on offer for a reunion concert of ABBA that will never happen!

And try to get the time zones correct if you want to pull this off.

My current time zone is GMT + 1. I can't help it if you don't understand what that means.

If you want to string along a conversation with lies, at least make an effort.

Well, you're the expert on that. I'm not so good on that as I prefer the truth. But if you are accusing me of lying when I say that I am in Europe, you'd better provide some evidence for that or be branded a liar yourself. And don't come back with another one of these;

No one cares where you live. 

because you clearly do care and apparently can't handle the fact that I, unlike you, can live in America or stay in Europe whenever I want and as long as I want.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:36:59 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3458 on: January 20, 2021, 01:31:35 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3459 on: January 20, 2021, 01:53:39 PM »
You might want to ask Martin what part of Europe he is staying at. That may have some bearing on whether lethal bull fighting is banned or not where he is.

Joe, he can ask me as many times as he likes, but I have no intention to give that creep any information about myself or my location because (1) it is none of his business and (2) he is not going to believe it anyway.

I don't care what he believes, but when the jerk starts accusing me of lying about where I am at the moment, he'd better have something to back that up, don't you think?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:38:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #3460 on: January 20, 2021, 03:13:35 PM »
A message to Donald from "Down Under". This came to mind and seemed appropriate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3460 on: January 20, 2021, 03:13:35 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3462 on: January 20, 2021, 04:22:31 PM »
Joe, he can ask me as many times as he likes, but I have no intention to give that creep any information about myself or my location because (1) it is none of his business and (2) he is not going to believe it anyway.

I don't care what he believes, but when the jerk starts accusing me of lying about where I am at the moment, he'd better have something to back that up, don't you think?

Agreed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3462 on: January 20, 2021, 04:22:31 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3463 on: January 20, 2021, 04:56:34 PM »

Poor Martin.  Caught in so many lies.  And taking us down the rabbit hole of his lunacy.  No one has asked or cares where you live dunce.  You interjected a reference to a joke circulating in Europe for some bizarre reason.  You claimed to be "staying" there.  When I jokingly asked if you were going to a bullfight, you stupidly claimed bullfighting had been banned in Europe apparently in an effort confirm your presence there.  Unfortunately, that is a falsehood that anyone can verify.  You are a lazy liar.  Why you choose to interject those dubious claims about yourself into this discussion is something only a mental health professional can sort out.