Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290440 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #616 on: July 23, 2020, 02:29:03 AM »
Advertisement
Royell Storing is nothing but a troll and a Trump fanatic. What's funny is Trump doesn't even give a damn about him or his fellow deplorables.

Joe Biden has already won this election. He has 280 locked in Electoral Votes. All people need to do is vote to make it happen and we can end this nightmare. Get people registered to vote and make sure they vote.     

Another reason Donald Trump is losing in a landslide is this:

Undecided Voters Overwhelmingly Prefer Biden

A new Reuters/Ipsos poll finds Joe Biden leading Donald Trump in the presidential race nationally, 46% to 38%.

Key findings: “The poll found that 61% of undecided or third-party registered voters said they would support Biden if they had to choose, while 39% would vote for Trump.”

“Seventy percent of undecided or third-party registered voters say they disapprove of Trump’s performance in office and the same number said they think the country is headed on the wrong track. And 62% said they thought the U.S. economy was headed in the wrong direction.”
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:30:05 AM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #616 on: July 23, 2020, 02:29:03 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #617 on: July 23, 2020, 02:31:10 AM »
  Another victim of FAKE NEWS. These are Law Officers. You're Welcome.

They are private security forces/mercenaries which explains no badging of any kind. You know this YET YOU LIE AGAIN. Propagandists such as YOU lie because you have no choice. Schooled again. You’re welcome.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #618 on: July 23, 2020, 02:37:39 AM »
   Guess you have missed ALL the people, (minors too), wearing MAGA Hats and Trump Shirts that have been physically assaulted. Guess you missed Dem. Maxine Waters getting on TV and urging people to CONFRONT Trump supporters. Guess You have missed Repub's that have been accosted from coast-to-coast in Restaurants, Movie Houses, Theme Parks, etc. This is what happens when you Rely on Fake News. You become Ignorant of what is happening across this country. Last night, CNN & MSNBC did NOT cover the carnage in Chi Town. I am here to INFORM YOU, it DID Happen! You're Welcome.

Guess you have missed ALL the people, (minors too), wearing MAGA Hats and Trump Shirts that have been physically assaulted.

Yes I missed that... because it never happened.

Guess you missed Dem. Maxine Waters getting on TV and urging people to CONFRONT Trump supporters.

Was that around the same time that Trump frequently said "beat the crap out of them" or words to that effect?

Guess You have missed Repub's that have been accosted from coast-to-coast in Restaurants, Movie Houses, Theme Parks, etc.

Really.... You mean Sarah Sanders, right? Don't you know that claim turned out to be bogus?

I am here to INFORM YOU, it DID Happen!

Sure, if you say so... It isn't as if you haven't lied before, now? There is nothing you can inform me about. I already know.... You're the one who is ignorant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #618 on: July 23, 2020, 02:37:39 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #619 on: July 23, 2020, 02:37:48 AM »
They gave themselves away. They gave their entire game plan away. They are literally creating a theater drama that is actually real life to instill fear that if Biden takes over the country this is what it will look like. That’s what this is all about.

https://twitter.com/kidsneedheroes2/status/1286078066649948166

This is all Donald Trump reality t.v. and Royell Storing is promoting it. Don't fall for the scam. Donald Trump is losing in a landslide. He is desperate to make people afraid so he can be a phony strongman pretending to restore "law and order" with his thugs.         

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #620 on: July 23, 2020, 02:41:52 AM »
They are private security forces/mercenaries which explains no badging of any kind. You know this YET YOU LIE AGAIN. Propagandists such as YOU lie because you have no choice. Schooled again. You’re welcome.

The above is Incorrect/WRONG. Another victim of Fake News. You act real nice and I might actually INFORM YOU.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #620 on: July 23, 2020, 02:41:52 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #621 on: July 23, 2020, 02:45:06 AM »
They gave themselves away. They gave their entire game plan away. They are literally creating a theater drama that is actually real life to instill fear that if Biden takes over the country this is what it will look like. That’s what this is all about.

https://twitter.com/kidsneedheroes2/status/1286078066649948166

This is all Donald Trump reality t.v. and Royell Storing is promoting it. Don't fall for the scam. Donald Trump is losing in a landslide. He is desperate to make people afraid so he can be a phony strongman pretending to restore "law and order" with his thugs.         

What Actually HAPPENED in Chicago last night was NOT THEATER. It was REAL, People were SHOT. The Shot/Death numbers in Chicago the last 6 months are Record Breaking.   

Offline Paul May

« Reply #622 on: July 23, 2020, 02:46:32 AM »
   The above is Incorrect/WRONG. Another victim of Fake News. You act real nice and I might actually INFORM YOU.

Look outside your trailer and tell me the weather. That indeed is the only thing you could inform anybody about....and you’d likely lie doing even that. Do I need to AGAIN embarrass you about the insurgents in Portland? Yes or no will suffice.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #622 on: July 23, 2020, 02:46:32 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #623 on: July 23, 2020, 02:48:54 AM »
Donald Trump is a phony con man and his phony "law and order" stunt has been exposed as a fraud.

We still cannot allow his thugs to beat up and kidnap American citizens off the streets. This is fascism and American patriots will not allow it.

Vote for Joe Biden on November 3rd. Your entire life depends on it!