Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 290656 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3336 on: January 14, 2021, 07:42:20 PM »
Advertisement
It would nice if Basement Joe would just come out and deny it.

It would be nice if you would come out and deny that you are torturing children in your basement.

You certainly have made your point about inciting violence.  It is okay for Madonna to want to blow up the Whitehouse or someone holding up a cutoff President's head or saying when was a last time a President has been shot and draw graphic pictures.

Madonna and Kathy Griffin weren't the president the last time I checked.  Nor did they organize mobs of people to try to overthrow the government.

If the President calls for a march in Washington, that  is grounds for inciting violence.   There are lots of court signed document where the person or persons allegate issues in the election go unreported and not investigated by media.

Should the media also report and investigate my allegation about your basement antics?  By the way, the legitimate media tried to investigate Rudy's magic hard drive and he wouldn't allow them to examine it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3336 on: January 14, 2021, 07:42:20 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #3337 on: January 14, 2021, 11:02:34 PM »
It would be nice if you would come out and deny that you are torturing children in your basement.

Madonna and Kathy Griffin weren't the president the last time I checked.  Nor did they organize mobs of people to try to overthrow the government.

Should the media also report and investigate my allegation about your basement antics?  By the way, the legitimate media tried to investigate Rudy's magic hard drive and he wouldn't allow them to examine it.

Okay.  I don't torture children in my basement!  I will deny that.  I won't tell you instead that it is Russian disinformation and leave you hanging. I have nothing to hide, nothing to lose and nothing to gain - pure honesty!   Neither should Joe Biden!  That wasn't so hard was it?   

Last time I checked Donald Trump was a human being too!  Just because your the POTUS, it doesn't mean you aren't human.  A pretty bold statement that he is responsible for the entire country's action.   I guess I am responsible for Epstein's death in a jail cell in New York too!

I haven't seen the post where they were trying to look at the hard drive. They just don't report on it at all.  Can you post please your inference?  I am sure there are lots of copies in public domain.  If the Chinese posted a video of Hunter being masturbated by someone's feet, smoking his crack pipe and taking selfies,  I am sure it is all out there in the open for media to find if they wanted to!   Guiliani doesn't have the only copy.  Maybe the MSM should get the copy from the FBI, they still have the laptop I am guessing!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:22:06 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #3338 on: January 14, 2021, 11:06:06 PM »
You are aware that a lot of what is in that court document has been debunked over and over again, right?

Foxnews and Newsmax didn't know how quickly to put as much distance between themselves and the false claims about Dominion once they were facing legal action.

Btw, what you want is not Freedom of Speech. You want extreme right wing nuts to be able to say whatever they like. There is a difference.

No I am not aware that the court document was debunked.  Please show me so I can see that.  If it was, I need to see and investigate which judge made that ruling.  Did you see this on Teevee?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3338 on: January 14, 2021, 11:06:06 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #3339 on: January 14, 2021, 11:09:07 PM »
Does this report have any truth in it or is it just more disinformation?

https://www.scribd.com/document/490740010/The-Navarro-Report-Volume-III-Final-1-13-21-0001?secret_password=q0SO5YxeFOWVpOR1JiGX#from_embed

...In light of this evidence, it is impossible for anyone to claim that President Trump was in any way wrong in stoutly raising the question of election fraud and irregularities in the weeks following the  November 3 election and in calling for his supporters to PEACEFULLY protest. Indeed, for the  president not to rise to defend the integrity of the ballot box would have been a betrayal of the 74 million Americans who voted for the president thinking they were participating in what may well not have been a free and fair election.

In light of this evidence, it is also irresponsible – in the extreme – for the Democrat Party and its leadership, or journalists in the mainstream media, or RINO Republicans to claim there is no evidence of election irregularities. That’s absurd on its face. As this report shows, there is an abundance of evidence – a virtual cornucopia of potentially poisonous election irregularities.

In light of this evidence, this must also be said: Those American citizens who are now questioning the potential illegality of votes cast in the 2020 election should NOT be subjected by cable news networks, social media platforms, or the print media to the kind of abhorrent behaviors that we are now observing – social and political behaviors that are far more worthy of Communist China authoritarianism than American democracy.

From public shaming to de-platforming, doxing, and public calls to punish and shun all those who have supported the president or worked in his administration, these types of behaviors are not the American way. Rather, this is Orwell, Kafka, and Xi Jinping all rolled up into the death of the First Amendment and the death knell of our democracy.

It seems to have a lot of references and a lot of compilation.  I wonder if it has been banned already as misinformation and a danger to democracy.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:19:36 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3340 on: January 14, 2021, 11:35:25 PM »
No I am not aware that the court document was debunked.  Please show me so I can see that.  If it was, I need to see and investigate which judge made that ruling.  Did you see this on Teevee?

No judge ruled about it, other than dismiss the case in which it was presented. You may have missed it, but courts all over the country have been throwing out cases, for lack of standing and/or lack of evidence.

Anybody can make a statement to a court. Experts for both sides do it every day. It doesn't mean it's automatically true. In this case this was "trial by public opinion". What Trump's lawyers were saying in public was completely different from what they said in the courts. I can't find any record of this court document actually having been introduced in one of the 60+ cases that were filed and dismissed. Just like the fake representation of the video, the document only served a purpose outside the courtroom, to persuade people like you.

The facts, in this case, are that Fox News and Newsmax instantly ceased repeating the claims about the voting machines and the company's non-existent connection to Hugo Chavez, when they were facing a law suit by Dominion. That, by itself, should tell you enough. Why, do you think, did they run from it, if they thought that the claims made in the documents are true. And why did Giuliani say in court that this was not a fraud case, when, as the court document suggests it was?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:47:10 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3340 on: January 14, 2021, 11:35:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3341 on: January 14, 2021, 11:41:10 PM »
Does this report have any truth in it or is it just more disinformation?

https://www.scribd.com/document/490740010/The-Navarro-Report-Volume-III-Final-1-13-21-0001?secret_password=q0SO5YxeFOWVpOR1JiGX#from_embed

It seems to have a lot of references and a lot of compilation.  I wonder if it has been banned already as misinformation and a danger to democracy.

I can't comment on the report because (1) I have not read it and (2) I don't have any expertise in that field. What I do know is that, whatever is in the report has not been able to persuade anybody, because if it had we would have known about it by now.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3342 on: January 14, 2021, 11:44:56 PM »
You don't much sense in your rhetorical posts.   You would make a really good LHO.   So it is okay to allow ANTIFA or BLM or Ayatollah Khamenei to post uncensored hate speech unhindered including a call to incite violence.   At the same time you censor the call for election integrity as a violent threat and harmful disinformation when you want to make sure your vote counts.  Sure does look unbiased and without agenda!  The NYPost makes a credible newspaper article about Hunter Biden's laptop pre-election and they are censored for it - no  freedom of press.  In that case it was called "harmful disinformation"!  Basement Joe has never denied any of it and refuses to make even a comment on it because it could be used against him.  It is not denied as false but rather part of a Russian disinformation campaign - plausible deniability - never forced to make a statement!   The most honest POTUS you would ever want! 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/30/twitter-execs-refused-request-to-remove-ayatollah-khamenei-tweets/

Here we go with the usual whataboutisms that right wingers love to pull out of their hat instead of taking full responsibility for their own.

Deflect, blame others, shift the narrative is their specialty.

Benedict Donal.d planned a coup to steal the election from Joe Biden and the American people. He also incited a deadly insurrection and made calls for violence. That's why he was banned from every social media platform. His thug cult followers are calling to execute elected officials and overthrow the US Government. That's why they are banned. That is sedition and treason which is illegal.               

The fake Biden story was made up Russian propaganda and even Faux News didn't run with it. The free press has the sole obligation to report accurate and credible information to the public. They don't report bogus conspiracies with zero facts because you want them to. That is not censorship, that's called being credible. 

Again, You must love BigTech Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, Google, Amazon and Apple as they are controlling the social space and what the peasants are allowed to see and their unbiased and unabashed censoring!   This power should be taken out of the hands of the plutocrats.   The censorship that took place prior to and after elections proves that the country is on the wrong path and 1st amendment has been replaced by MSM propaganda.  This is what Communism did for their countries - take the blinders off Rick.  The country is in trouble big time.   The Chinese are laughing and happily push America on the path to destruction where there are no morals, values and ethics and soon will collapse and be replaced by a new form of world government.  RIP

You still continue to show your ignorance.

Every single social media platform has a terms of service with rules you have to follow or otherwise you will get banned. This forum has rules as well. When you break them, you will get banned. That is not censorship because you do not have the freedom of speech to incite violence and to advocate overthrowing the US Government. That is sedition which is illegal.

Keep crying.       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3342 on: January 14, 2021, 11:44:56 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3343 on: January 14, 2021, 11:53:59 PM »
I still quote the federal constitution as the mainstay of how elections should be handled, senate, representative or president.   There is a procedure to be followed to amend the "manner" in which elections are to be held.  Would manner include allowing/disallowing mail-in votes, changing deadlines for receiving and the like? 

In the case of Georgia (or any other state for that matteR), it does not say it is to be decided by Raffensperger and Abrams behind close doors in a mutually agreeable fashion and then have it ruled on by a judge or state or federal court system - even if it was your sister or associate.  The constitution said there are 2 ways to change the "manner" of elections not 3.  The new precedent throws that one out the window or stretches the meaning of "the legislature"!

1) You need to bring it before the legislature and have procedures and manners decided.
2) You can go federally and  do it with congress
3) There are no other options, See rule 1 & 2!

Yes, it very "questionable" when you evoke special privilege due to COVID and use that to extend voter ballot deadlines, allow mail-in ballots and whatever other "manner" you decide you want to make.  That sets a precedent and with no SCOTUS ruling,  anyone can change rules as long as the judges in power okay it and 2 parties agree.

What is the generally accepted definition of legislature?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_state_legislatures

That is a constitutional interpretation which the SCOTUS refused to clarify.   Does the manner of election decided for Senators and Representatives by the Legislature also apply to the Presidential election, often on the same ballot?  Common sense would dictate that it does!  Yes every state can change its rules, but there is a procedure follow.

Again, people had their ballots mailed to them and they voted. Nothing illegal about that.   

Benedict Donal.d and his stooge Louis DeJoy purposely dismantled the Post Office so votes could not be counted in time because of the slow mail. That's why states extended the voting deadline. Judges extend in person voting hours due to increased numbers of voters. So, their is nothing illegal about that or extending the time for mail in ballots.   

Right wingers cry all the time about "states rights" and now they are against the decisions the states make.

Total hypocrites and frauds.