Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 304751 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3304 on: January 12, 2021, 06:27:44 AM »
Advertisement

The thing that has baffled me for the last 9 weeks, is how could so many people be so stupid? How can they not see simple logic and see that his claims of a stolen election are all lies?

Today, I think I have figured out. I have been the one who has been so stupid.

What if, the ones who are saying the election was stolen, don’t really think it was stolen. What if, they are the ones who want to steal the election.

Trump, in essence, means a way, of somehow, going back to a White America. His followers don’t know how he will do this. There is actually only three ways of doing this. But they think that he has a plan of getting us on that path. They will accept anything, abandoning basic American ideals, embracing fascism, embracing obvious lies, anything, to accomplish this goal. This has always been under the surface for a long time, but I think getting a black President, unhinged them. Made them look for a certain someone. And that man had met his hour. I am beginning to accept the possibility that we don’t have tens of millions of deluded traitors, but tens of millions of real traitors. And some on this forum. If this is true it would explain a lot. I will sleep on it tonight.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 06:44:28 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3304 on: January 12, 2021, 06:27:44 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3305 on: January 12, 2021, 02:14:24 PM »
Trump aides admit they're 'babysitting a violent toddler' to keep him from creating more mayhem
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-angry/

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3306 on: January 12, 2021, 02:16:33 PM »
Trump was 'pleased' watching riots even though he knew 'people could have been killed': NYT's Haberman
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-riot-2649903948/

Trump supporters plotting horrific violence against Democrats ahead of Biden's inauguration: Capitol police
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporters-2649904304/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3306 on: January 12, 2021, 02:16:33 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3307 on: January 12, 2021, 03:47:54 PM »
https://images.app.goo.gl/sG8WXUEsCiVW4oyXA

Somewhere in his life, this man was led astray. Twice.

What Mel Brooks line did Officer Goodman tell the man?

Here. Walk this way.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 04:00:23 PM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3308 on: January 12, 2021, 08:24:08 PM »

I think that the best way to deal with these people is with ridicule.

Maybe the best way is for David Letterman to update his standard Top 10 Lists:

Rednecks:

If you have more than one rusting away pickup trucks on your front lawn then you may be a redneck.
If you have ever married a cousin then you may be a redneck.

Fascists:

If you have ever stormed the Capitol then you may be a fascist.
If you have ever helped fired up a crowd that went on to storm the Capitol then you may be a fascist.
If you have ever stormed the Capitol while wearing an Auschwitz/Work-Will-Make-You-Free shirt then you may be a fascist.

I think Rudy Giuliani may be one of those rare individuals who can qualify for both categories. Or, maybe not that rare.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3308 on: January 12, 2021, 08:24:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3309 on: January 12, 2021, 08:43:04 PM »
And they've built a "great, big beautiful wall" around the Capitol.  Presumably because it is effective in keeping people out.  LOL  You can't make that up.  I guess it only works against American citizens, though.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3310 on: January 12, 2021, 09:25:16 PM »
A black person can be shot for holding a cell phone.

But for white person, they have to be part of a mob, the mob has to storm the capitol while screaming for blood, start to break down the door of the House Chamber with Representatives still in it, starting firing bullets through the glass into the chamber, and finally have a person start entering the chamber, before the police will fire a shot.

I mean the things a white person has to do to get shot by the police is incredible. You have to really empty the bucket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3310 on: January 12, 2021, 09:25:16 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3311 on: January 12, 2021, 11:49:21 PM »

https://images.app.goo.gl/sG8WXUEsCiVW4oyXA

Instead of bringing zip ties they should have brought maps of the interior of the Capitol.

What to give next Christmas for the Fascist on your gift list?

A portable combination Advanced GPS/Bluetooth device, with the voice of Donald Trump saying:

No. No. Go the other way.

Trump should have given them more detailed instructions. March down Pennsylvania, to the Capitol, and then what?

Trump’s biggest regret is that he didn’t march with them, otherwise they may have avoided this mistake. Although, maybe not. How often has he gone to the Senate Chamber?