Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Getting Some Facts Straight About the Single-Bullet Theory  (Read 16946 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Getting Some Facts Straight About the Single-Bullet Theory
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2020, 11:38:36 PM »
Advertisement
I've never heard anyone (particularly a doctor) refer to the top of the shoulder as "shoulder blade".  It's a different bone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2020, 11:38:36 PM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #217 on: September 20, 2020, 03:42:49 PM »
To me the "shoulder blade" might be the top of your shoulder (where you knock off dandruff, or where Biden likes to put his hands). This might, or might not, simply be a case of semantics.

That's silly. Educated adults know that the shoulder blades are bones and are part of the bone structure that supports your shoulders. Everyone but the ignorant knows the difference between a shoulder blade and a shoulder.

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2020, 02:24:38 PM »
The HSCA Forensic Pathology Panel determined that the bullet that hit President Kennedy in the upper back travelled upward to the exit in the throat when the body was placed in the anatomical position. It produced a drawing of JFK's position when the Single Bullet supposedly hit him in the back, and has him leaning forward to a considerable degree:

Is this actually backed up by the Zapruder film or other photographic evidence? I tried looking for it but I don't know at what frame the President was hit in the back.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2020, 02:24:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2020, 02:44:31 PM »
The HSCA Forensic Pathology Panel determined that the bullet that hit President Kennedy in the upper back travelled upward to the exit in the throat when the body was placed in the anatomical position. It produced a drawing of JFK's position when the Single Bullet supposedly hit him in the back, and has him leaning forward to a considerable degree:

Is this actually backed up by the Zapruder film or other photographic evidence? I tried looking for it but I don't know at what frame the President was hit in the back.

You have to imagine the head (but not area where the missile channel is) being returned to upright; cervical vertebrae will rotate to accommodate it. The Committee thought the public was smart enough that such a common sense caveat was unnecessary.

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2020, 04:26:07 PM »
You have to imagine the head (but not area where the missile channel is) being returned to upright; cervical vertebrae will rotate to accommodate it. The Committee thought the public was smart enough that such a common sense caveat was unnecessary.

That's just bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns and you know it Organ. The picture I posted (with accompanying question addressed to the non-morons on this site) is part of HSCA's JFK exhibit #46:

The caption reads in part:

Also depicted is a drawing demonstrating the possible trajectories through the neck of President Kennedy, depending on the position of the body.

The drawing on the right half shows that when the head is tilted to face forward, the upper body changes position too. This is natural as only lifting your head to face forward but with your upper body slumped down to a degree as depicted on the left leads to a uncomfortable and unnatural position.

Of the three trajectories, two do not match to a shot fired by Oswald from his position. Only one does. So back to my original question: does photographic evidence support JFK-46?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2020, 04:26:07 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2020, 06:26:37 PM »
That's just bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns and you know it Organ. The picture I posted (with accompanying question addressed to the non-morons on this site) is part of HSCA's JFK exhibit #46:

The caption reads in part:

Also depicted is a drawing demonstrating the possible trajectories through the neck of President Kennedy, depending on the position of the body.

The drawing on the right half shows that when the head is tilted to face forward, the upper body changes position too. This is natural as only lifting your head to face forward but with your upper body slumped down to a degree as depicted on the left leads to a uncomfortable and unnatural position.

Of the three trajectories, two do not match to a shot fired by Oswald from his position. Only one does. So back to my original question: does photographic evidence support JFK-46?

What's so "uncomfortable and unnatural"? You too lazy to visualize the head always at a vertical position regardless of the neck area slouch?

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2020, 07:09:07 PM »

This is silly. If the head is returned to the upright position, the missile channel is going to move, as HSCA exhibit F-46 shows. With the head upright, the bullet would have exited with an upward trajectory.

But, of course, this is all academic anyway, because we now know that the back wound had no exit point, and that the front shirt slits and the nick on the tie were made by the nurses, not by a bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2020, 07:09:07 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2020, 08:10:25 PM »
This is silly. If the head is returned to the upright position, the missile channel is going to move, as HSCA exhibit F-46 shows. With the head upright, the bullet would have exited with an upward trajectory.

So neck anatomy is inflexible.

But, of course, this is all academic anyway, because we now know that the back wound had no exit point, and that the front shirt slits and the nick on the tie were made by the nurses, not by a bullet.

The back wound exited at the throat wound. See autopsy report and HSCA conclusions. You (and Weisberg) have not proven scalpels were used by nurses to remove the President's clothing. You further claimed that Henry Hurt had been told that firsthand by a nurse. But no proof of that either.