Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214355 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #512 on: October 06, 2020, 02:06:43 AM »
Advertisement
As far as I know, you've claimed no evidence other than that you think it looks like a fat lady smoking a cigarette.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #512 on: October 06, 2020, 02:06:43 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #513 on: October 06, 2020, 08:54:35 AM »
As far as I know, you've claimed no evidence other than that you think it looks like a fat lady smoking a cigarette.
You have an incredibly short memory John.
I composed a list of witnesses who were stood behind, alongside and in front of prayer-blob and of those who, on returning to the TSBD, would've have walked right by that position:

Judy McCully
Buell Wesley Frazier
Bill Shelley
Billt Lovelady
Joe Molina
Pauline Sanders
Otis Williams
Roy Edward Lewis
Roy Truly
Karen Westbrook
Karen Hicks
Gloria Calvery
Carol Reed
Georgia Hendirx
Jeraldean Reid
Carolyn Arnold

16 witnesses, all who knew Oswald by sight, all with an excellent opportunity to see Oswald in the prayer-blob position and all who, when specifically asked if they saw Oswald around the time of the assassination, denied seeing him.
I argued that, if it had been Oswald in the prayer-blob position, it would have been incredibly unlikely that not one of these witnesses put him there. You, of course, twisted my words (no shock there) to make out I was arguing that that if none of these witnesses saw him there then he wasn't there, even though I'd specifically stated that was not my argument, that I was arguing for the unlikelihood of such a scenario.
Don't you remember John?
It wasn't that long ago  8)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 11:34:40 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #514 on: October 06, 2020, 11:11:29 PM »
What you think is "unlikely" is not evidence of anything.

And I'm not sure how witnesses not remembering seeing Oswald tells you that prayer-blob is Sarah Stanton.

And by the way, your list is contrived, because you don't know if prayer-blob was in position when most of these people returned to the building, because you don't know when they returned to the building.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 11:13:00 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #514 on: October 06, 2020, 11:11:29 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #515 on: October 07, 2020, 01:53:58 AM »
And by the way, your list is contrived, because you don't know if prayer-blob was in position when most of these people returned to the building, because you don't know when they returned to the building.

"most of these people" were stood around the prayer-blob position at the time of the assassination (10 to be precise)
Of those who returned to the building, Truly arrived within seconds, as did Gloria Calvery and co. who ran back to the TSBD after the shooting, as did Ruth Hendrix.

What you think is "unlikely" is not evidence of anything.

Typical  BS: meaningless statement. Nowhere have I stated my opinion constitutes evidence. What a ridiculous thing to suggest.

And I'm not sure how witnesses not remembering seeing Oswald tells you that prayer-blob is Sarah Stanton.

Another typical  BS: meaningless statement. Nowhere have I suggested that because not one of these many witnesses didn't see Oswald on the steps, this means it must be Sarah Stanton. Nowhere.

So looking forward to your next serving of  BS:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #516 on: October 07, 2020, 03:11:09 AM »
"most of these people" were stood around the prayer-blob position at the time of the assassination (10 to be precise)
Of those who returned to the building, Truly arrived within seconds, as did Gloria Calvery and co. who ran back to the TSBD after the shooting, as did Ruth Hendrix.

Bull.  You don't know how many seconds it took Calvery to run back.  Or Westbrook, or Hicks, or Reid, or Arnold.

Typical  BS: meaningless statement. Nowhere have I stated my opinion constitutes evidence. What a ridiculous thing to suggest.

Another typical  BS: meaningless statement. Nowhere have I suggested that because not one of these many witnesses didn't see Oswald on the steps, this means it must be Sarah Stanton. Nowhere.

Then your entire post is one giant non-sequitur, because you posted it in response to my saying that every bit of evidence that Doyle presented for prayer-blob being Stanton was false or made-up, then you asked me what evidence you've provided for prayer-blob being Stanton that was false or made-up and I replied that you have provided none other than that you thought it looked like a fat lady smoking a cigarette.  Then you went off in the weeds and started talking about whether people saw Oswald or not.

So the  BS: here is all coming from you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #516 on: October 07, 2020, 03:11:09 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #517 on: October 07, 2020, 07:55:43 PM »
Bull.  You don't know how many seconds it took Calvery to run back.  Or Westbrook, or Hicks, or Reid, or Arnold.

Calvery and co. are back at the TSBD steps in less than 30 seconds after the shooting has finished.

Then your entire post is one giant non-sequitur, because you posted it in response to my saying that every bit of evidence that Doyle presented for prayer-blob being Stanton was false or made-up, then you asked me what evidence you've provided for prayer-blob being Stanton that was false or made-up and I replied that you have provided none other than that you thought it looked like a fat lady smoking a cigarette.  Then you went off in the weeds and started talking about whether people saw Oswald or not.

So the  BS: here is all coming from you.

Just to clarify the situation. You posted:

"It has nothing to do with Doyle being “hated by other researchers”. It’s because every single argument he made in favor of prayer-blob being Stanton was either false or made-up."

As you were comparing me to Doyle I asked "which arguments I've used that were either false or made up ". Because you couldn't find such any arguments, rather than say so you introduce the word "evidence". A typical  BS: tactic on your behalf.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 07:57:30 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #518 on: October 07, 2020, 10:44:46 PM »
Calvery and co. are back at the TSBD steps in less than 30 seconds after the shooting has finished.

So you claim, based on yet another dubious identification.  By the way, who exactly is "and co."?

Just to clarify the situation. You posted:

"It has nothing to do with Doyle being “hated by other researchers”. It’s because every single argument he made in favor of prayer-blob being Stanton was either false or made-up."

As you were comparing me to Doyle

When did I compare you to Doyle?  I just said that you're the only one here who agrees with his unsubstantiated conclusion about prayer-blob.

I asked "which arguments I've used that were either false or made up ". Because you couldn't find such any arguments, rather than say so you introduce the word "evidence". A typical  BS: tactic on your behalf.

I never said you used any arguments that are false or made up -- I said that Doyle did.  You didn't claim to have any actual evidence for prayer-blob being Stanton.  Just that you imagine that it looks like a "fat lady".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #518 on: October 07, 2020, 10:44:46 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #519 on: October 08, 2020, 04:10:59 AM »
Mr O'meara: Buell Wesley Frazier was interrogated and bullied by Fritz and friends for several hours on Friday night. His statements are worthless; he was just trying to save his own a#$. ( Not that I blame him; Fritz and Henry railroaded many innocent folks to the penitentiary...and beyond.)

What about the janitor on the ground floor? He places Oswald by the  "glass doors" in front, less than one minute after the assassination. I believe it's Eddie Piper?