Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218163 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #464 on: September 13, 2020, 10:52:09 PM »
Advertisement
I agree it's an assumption but by no means is it a massive one. It's a totally reasonable assumption. Read through the thread, for Oswald to make the height requirement he has to be stood at the front of the landing with one foot on the first step. He's not stood at the back where people would have to turn round to see him. He would be more to the front than anyone else on the landing. Buell Frazier and Roy Edward Lewis are stood in the lobby behind the glass and would have an unobstructed view of him as would the people returning to the building who would have to pass right by him. You too seem to have this impression that nobody can turn their heads round and look in different directions! Caroline Arnold was stood at the bottom of the steps but thought she might have seen him behind the glass!
In your example one person doesn't see you yet you think you can compare it to this situation. If a dozen people who knew you by sight were at the accident, some of them passing right next to you but nobody saw you it's comparable.
Can't you see how flawed your reasoning is?

I agree it's an assumption but by no means is it a massive one. It's a totally reasonable assumption.

There is no such thing as a "reasonable assumption". An assumption is by definition biased and will always support the argument that the person making the assumption wants to make. There is nothing reasonable about that.

Read through the thread, for Oswald to make the height requirement he has to be stood at the front of the landing with one foot on the first step. He's not stood at the back where people would have to turn round to see him. He would be more to the front than anyone else on the landing. Buell Frazier and Roy Edward Lewis are stood in the lobby behind the glass and would have an unobstructed view of him as would the people returning to the building who would have to pass right by him. You too seem to have this impression that nobody can turn their heads round and look in different directions! Caroline Arnold was stood at the bottom of the steps but thought she might have seen him behind the glass!

All this is, is an argument in support of your assumption. It has no significant value... There is no cut off point, where you can say; "oh, 20 people didn't see him there, so he wasn't there".

You too seem to have this impression that nobody can turn their heads round and look in different directions!

No... Of course it is possible that somebody turned their head. The problem is that there is no evidence to support the argument that somebody actually did. Personally, I find it somewhat unlikely that anybody who has waited for the President for some time would actually look away at the moment he passes by.

Caroline Arnold was stood at the bottom of the steps but thought she might have seen him behind the glass!

That's one version. Another one is that she saw him in the 2nd floor lunchroom. There is nothing solid there, either way.

In your example one person doesn't see you yet you think you can compare it to this situation. If a dozen people who knew you by sight were at the accident, some of them passing right next to you but nobody saw you it's comparable.

There is no flaw in my reasoning. The actually flaw is your failure to understand what I was saying. It's human nature that you fail to ignore. If something interesting is going on in front of you, you don't turn around and look the other way. It doesn't matter if you apply that to one person or to a dozen. The outcome is still the same.

But even if it wasn't, and all 12 people turned around at the same time and did not see Oswald there, that still does not mean he wasn't there. It only means that, for whatever reason, they didn't see him.

Your basic argument requires that you prove a negative and that's something nobody has ever been able to do.

Btw, just so you understand. I don't know if Oswald was there or not nor do I argue that he was there. I think it's possible he was indeed there, but that's only because of Baker's initial comments before they morphed into a 2nd floor lunchroom encounter. What is beyond clear to me by now is that Oswald being at the 6th floor at 12.30 shooting at Kennedy's limo is a highly unlikely scenario.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:52:53 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: September 13, 2020, 10:52:09 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #465 on: September 14, 2020, 01:44:18 AM »
I agree it's an assumption but by no means is it a massive one. It's a totally reasonable assumption.

There is no such thing as a "reasonable assumption". An assumption is by definition biased and will always support the argument that the person making the assumption wants to make. There is nothing reasonable about that.

Read through the thread, for Oswald to make the height requirement he has to be stood at the front of the landing with one foot on the first step. He's not stood at the back where people would have to turn round to see him. He would be more to the front than anyone else on the landing. Buell Frazier and Roy Edward Lewis are stood in the lobby behind the glass and would have an unobstructed view of him as would the people returning to the building who would have to pass right by him. You too seem to have this impression that nobody can turn their heads round and look in different directions! Caroline Arnold was stood at the bottom of the steps but thought she might have seen him behind the glass!

All this is, is an argument in support of your assumption. It has no significant value... There is no cut off point, where you can say; "oh, 20 people didn't see him there, so he wasn't there".

You too seem to have this impression that nobody can turn their heads round and look in different directions!

No... Of course it is possible that somebody turned their head. The problem is that there is no evidence to support the argument that somebody actually did. Personally, I find it somewhat unlikely that anybody who has waited for the President for some time would actually look away at the moment he passes by.

Caroline Arnold was stood at the bottom of the steps but thought she might have seen him behind the glass!

That's one version. Another one is that she saw him in the 2nd floor lunchroom. There is nothing solid there, either way.

There is no flaw in my reasoning. The actually flaw is your failure to understand what I was saying. It's human nature that you fail to ignore. If something interesting is going on in front of you, you don't turn around and look the other way. It doesn't matter if you apply that to one person or to a dozen. The outcome is still the same.

But even if it wasn't, and all 12 people turned around at the same time and did not see Oswald there, that still does not mean he wasn't there. It only means that, for whatever reason, they didn't see him.

Your basic argument requires that you prove a negative and that's something nobody has ever been able to do.

Btw, just so you understand. I don't know if Oswald was there or not nor do I argue that he was there. I think it's possible he was indeed there, but that's only because of Baker's initial comments before they morphed into a 2nd floor lunchroom encounter. What is beyond clear to me by now is that Oswald being at the 6th floor at 12.30 shooting at Kennedy's limo is a highly unlikely scenario.
I disagree with so much you say here but I'm not sure there's much point getting into it. There is such a thing as a reasonable assumption and it should be used to form an opinion rather than, as you assert, have an opinion and use the assumption to support it. The Darnell and Wiegman pictures on which a lot of these arguments are concerned take place after the Presidential limo has passed out of sight so your points about everyone being engrossed with the President are invalid. There is a massive difference between one person missing something and a dozen people missing the same thing.
You ignore the witnesses stood behind, alongside and walking right up to 'Oswald' on the steps.
What I agree with is that all these witnesses missing 'Oswald' doesn't prove he wasn't there. It's about probabilities which can be subjective so I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #466 on: September 14, 2020, 03:35:18 AM »
I disagree with so much you say here but I'm not sure there's much point getting into it. There is such a thing as a reasonable assumption and it should be used to form an opinion rather than, as you assert, have an opinion and use the assumption to support it. The Darnell and Wiegman pictures on which a lot of these arguments are concerned take place after the Presidential limo has passed out of sight so your points about everyone being engrossed with the President are invalid. There is a massive difference between one person missing something and a dozen people missing the same thing.
You ignore the witnesses stood behind, alongside and walking right up to 'Oswald' on the steps.
What I agree with is that all these witnesses missing 'Oswald' doesn't prove he wasn't there. It's about probabilities which can be subjective so I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I disagree with so much you say here but I'm not sure there's much point getting into it.

Yes, there is a point. I only have an opinion. If that opinion is incorrect, I would love to know about it.

There is such a thing as a reasonable assumption and it should be used to form an opinion rather than, as you assert, have an opinion and use the assumption to support it.

Let me correct my previous comment. There is indeed a thing as a reasonable assumption, but only in those cases where the assumption has no consequence for the subsequent opinion. In other words; when you wake up in the morning and the streets are wet, it is reasonable to assume that it rained during the night.  It still could be the wrong conclusion as it could also be that a fire hydrant exploded, but it was a reasonable conclusion nevertheless, as it was a conclusion without consequence.

However, as soon as the final outcome is determined by the assumption, it is no longer reasonable.

The Darnell and Wiegman pictures on which a lot of these arguments are concerned take place after the Presidential limo has passed out of sight so your points about everyone being engrossed with the President are invalid.

Wrong. As soon as the shots were fired, it was chaos at Dealey Plaza... The observations of individuals became less reliable, not more reliable. The human brain can only process so much. When the POTUS is killed in front of you, most people hardly pay attention to their surroundings. Instead their main focus is to find out what happened.

I don't ignore anything. A dozen people said they didn't see Oswald, so what? Big deal! When did they say that? Months later, after Oswald was already dead and buried and branded by the media as the sole assassin. Now. let's suppose, you are a witness who did see Oswald on the stairs (meaning he couldn't be the killer), what do you do? Don't underestimate the survival instinct of people... Why rock the boat? When the media tells us he did it, who am I to tell them they are wrong and what would be the consequences for me?

There is a massive difference between one person missing something and a dozen people missing the same thing.

You are way too much interested in reaching a pre-determined conclusion.

What I agree with is that all these witnesses missing 'Oswald' doesn't prove he wasn't there.

Finally...  which, of course, destroys your entire argument.

It's about probabilities which can be subjective so I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Please explain? Probabilities can be subjective.... I really need you to explain this to me as it doesn't make sense to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: September 14, 2020, 03:35:18 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #467 on: September 14, 2020, 09:59:18 AM »
I disagree with so much you say here but I'm not sure there's much point getting into it.

Yes, there is a point. I only have an opinion. If that opinion is incorrect, I would love to know about it.

And what opinion is that?

There is such a thing as a reasonable assumption and it should be used to form an opinion rather than, as you assert, have an opinion and use the assumption to support it.

Let me correct my previous comment. There is indeed a thing as a reasonable assumption, but only in those cases where the assumption has no consequence for the subsequent opinion. In other words; when you wake up in the morning and the streets are wet, it is reasonable to assume that it rained during the night.  It still could be the wrong conclusion as it could also be that a fire hydrant exploded, but it was a reasonable conclusion nevertheless, as it was a conclusion without consequence.

However, as soon as the final outcome is determined by the assumption, it is no longer reasonable.
As I said, the assumption informs your opinion, it doesn't support an already existing opinion. I'm glad I could help.

The Darnell and Wiegman pictures on which a lot of these arguments are concerned take place after the Presidential limo has passed out of sight so your points about everyone being engrossed with the President are invalid.

Wrong. As soon as the shots were fired, it was chaos at Dealey Plaza... The observations of individuals became less reliable, not more reliable. The human brain can only process so much. When the POTUS is killed in front of you, most people hardly pay attention to their surroundings. Instead their main focus is to find out what happened.

Wrong. The people stood on the steps didn't know what was going on as the Presidential limo was out of sight at the time of the shooting. The POTUS was not killed in front of them. This observation demonstrates a tenuous grasp on what actually occurred. No-one was in shock on the steps in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, it was only when other employees began to return that those on the steps began to understand what had happened. In all probability the people on the steps were turning to each other wondering what was going on.

I don't ignore anything. A dozen people said they didn't see Oswald, so what? Big deal! When did they say that? Months later, after Oswald was already dead and buried and branded by the media as the sole assassin. Now. let's suppose, you are a witness who did see Oswald on the stairs (meaning he couldn't be the killer), what do you do? Don't underestimate the survival instinct of people... Why rock the boat? When the media tells us he did it, who am I to tell them they are wrong and what would be the consequences for me?

Here we go. What a massive and wild assumption that any potential witnesses refused to answer questions truthfully in order not to 'rock the boat'. I've no doubt you view this as a reasonable assumption but I do not.

There is a massive difference between one person missing something and a dozen people missing the same thing.

You are way too much interested in reaching a pre-determined conclusion.

There is no pre-determined conclusion. There is no conclusive evidence on this matter one way or the other. It's a matter of opinion. At no point have I stated that the lack of witness corroboration 'proves' Oswald wasn't there. Oswald is not placed there by any witnesses, I think this has relevance so I tried to determine how many potential witnesses might be involved and was surprised by the high number. In my opinion, the higher the number of witnesses the higher the probability Oswald would have been spotted on the steps.

What I agree with is that all these witnesses missing 'Oswald' doesn't prove he wasn't there.

Finally...  which, of course, destroys your entire argument.

This statement reveals your own biased attitude. As I've explained, I'm fully aware there is no conclusive evidence on this matter. It's a matter of opinion based on interpreting the available evidence. You interpret it one way I interpret it another.

It's about probabilities which can be subjective so I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Please explain? Probabilities can be subjective.... I really need you to explain this to me as it doesn't make sense to me.
I think the probability that Oswald would have been spotted by one of so many witnesses is really high. You don't. I can't put it any simpler than that.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #468 on: September 14, 2020, 01:56:32 PM »
As I said, the assumption informs your opinion, it doesn't support an already existing opinion. I'm glad I could help.

Wrong. The people stood on the steps didn't know what was going on as the Presidential limo was out of sight at the time of the shooting. The POTUS was not killed in front of them. This observation demonstrates a tenuous grasp on what actually occurred. No-one was in shock on the steps in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, it was only when other employees began to return that those on the steps began to understand what had happened. In all probability the people on the steps were turning to each other wondering what was going on.

Here we go. What a massive and wild assumption that any potential witnesses refused to answer questions truthfully in order not to 'rock the boat'. I've no doubt you view this as a reasonable assumption but I do not.

There is no pre-determined conclusion. There is no conclusive evidence on this matter one way or the other. It's a matter of opinion. At no point have I stated that the lack of witness corroboration 'proves' Oswald wasn't there. Oswald is not placed there by any witnesses, I think this has relevance so I tried to determine how many potential witnesses might be involved and was surprised by the high number. In my opinion, the higher the number of witnesses the higher the probability Oswald would have been spotted on the steps.

This statement reveals your own biased attitude. As I've explained, I'm fully aware there is no conclusive evidence on this matter. It's a matter of opinion based on interpreting the available evidence. You interpret it one way I interpret it another.
I think the probability that Oswald would have been spotted by one of so many witnesses is really high. You don't. I can't put it any simpler than that.

You need to ask? How can you say - as you did earlier - that you disagree with so much I said when you don't even know what I said?

Except you're not helping. You are only showing us all that you cleary are confused, to put it mildly. It's beyond hilarious to claim that an assumption somehow can "inform your opinion".

Wrong. The people stood on the steps didn't know what was going on as the Presidential limo was out of sight at the time of the shooting. The POTUS was not killed in front of them. This observation demonstrates a tenuous grasp on what actually occurred.

Playing the semantics game doesn't enhance your credibility. It only shows the level of desperation with which you are trying to cling to your flawed argument. The people on the steps heard the shots and a co-worker (can't remember her name) ran towards them and told them the President had been shot. So, within seconds after the shots they knew what was going on.

No-one was in shock on the steps in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, it was only when other employees began to return that those on the steps began to understand what had happened. In all probability the people on the steps were turning to each other wondering what was going on.

Where did I claim that people were in shock? That's a strawman! And yes, most likely people did indeed turn to eachother to find out what happened. However, I don't know about you, but if I want to find out what happened I would look in the direction where it happened, rather than turn around and look the other way.

You clearly have no understanding of human nature. In your perfect world witnesses will come forward voluntary and without fear, right? Well, your perfect world is fantasia land. In the real world, most people simply don't want to get involved. That's not an assumption, it's a fact. Just ask any detective. It is as true today as it was in the past.

There is no pre-determined conclusion. There is no conclusive evidence on this matter one way or the other. It's a matter of opinion. At no point have I stated that the lack of witness corroboration 'proves' Oswald wasn't there.

Great... end of discussion then, right?

Oswald is not placed there by any witnesses, I think this has relevance so I tried to determine how many potential witnesses might be involved and was surprised by the high number. In my opinion, the higher the number of witnesses the higher the probability Oswald would have been spotted on the steps.

Hilarious... first you agree that nobody seeing Oswald there doesn't prove he wasn't there, and then you go full contradictio in terminis and argue the opposite. Give it up, will ya! Your opinion is wrong. Even if every single person on the steps did not see Oswald, that still does not prove he wasn't there.

My biased attitude? Really?... How pathetic. As for the rest of what you've written; like a dog chasing his own tail, you are going round in circles and are not getting anywhere fast.

On the one hand, you agree that a lack of witness corroboration does not prove Oswald wasn't there and then, on the other hand, you argue that, since not one witness, you know of, out of a group of witnesses, saw him, it's probable that he wasn't there.

I am not wasting anymore time on this.... I merely wanted to point out the flaw in your argument, but you can't argue with stubborn. Good luck with trying to prove a meaningless negative. When you are done, I'm sure the real world will welcome you back with open arms..... oh wait, in your book that's an assumption....  :D 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 04:20:06 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: September 14, 2020, 01:56:32 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #469 on: September 15, 2020, 01:27:28 AM »
If we assume prayer-blob is LHO, the problem isn't confined to Lovelady. The majority of the twelve people stood on the TSBD steps as the President passed by knew LHO by sight, as did other employees who would have a clear view of prayer-blob such as O V Campbell and Roy Edward Lewis. In Darnell we see employees streaming back into the building all filing past him. When Baker gets into the lobby he sees "several people standing around" who we can assume are returning employees who have just passed LHO on the steps.
The number of witnesses who recognised LHO on the steps would probably run into double figures. In order to avoid this inconvenience PMZ's have LHO slipping outside quietly at the last minute and taking up a position at the back where he goes unnoticed (lets ignore the employees filing past him). AND THEN, to make the height requirements the same zealots have LHO in this position:

Here we see him stood in the most awkward position imaginable, blocking part of the steps, in plain view of anyone on the top steps and right in the face of any returning employees. Hardly inconspicuous.
As soon as the FBI started interviewing people they would be hearing statement after statement placing LHO on the top step. All these people would have to be individually threatened and all would have to play along. In terms of mysterious deaths, every single person who witnessed LHO on the steps that day would become a top priority target.
This is all fantasy of course and goes away when we realise Oswald was not on the steps and is not prayer-blob.

Yes, I agree with You, Mr. Dan,  that the one step down position seems a bit awkward.

I  also agreed with the former  Mr. Doyle,  the logical place for a 300 lb fat woman to stand would be  where Prayrblob is for the reasons:

1. Out of everyone else way and not blocking the door
2. Has better LOS to see motorcade
3. Not in the sunlight, thus having hands free to hold the coffee cup carefully with both hands, instead of having to use one hand to shade eyes
4. If it’s a porcelain white coffee cup from the 2nd floor lunchroom, the out of the way corner reduces chance of being bumped into, spilling the coffee and or dropping the cup and it shattering  on the concrete landing

in summary the “fat lady” was self aware and taking precautions to avoid any potential accident or becoming an obstruction to her fellow employees.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #470 on: September 15, 2020, 09:43:01 AM »

You need to ask? How can you say - as you did earlier - that you disagree with so much I said when you don't even know what I said?

Except you're not helping. You are only showing us all that you cleary are confused, to put it mildly. It's beyond hilarious to claim that an assumption somehow can "inform your opinion".

Wrong. The people stood on the steps didn't know what was going on as the Presidential limo was out of sight at the time of the shooting. The POTUS was not killed in front of them. This observation demonstrates a tenuous grasp on what actually occurred.

Playing the semantics game doesn't enhance your credibility. It only shows the level of desperation with which you are trying to cling to your flawed argument. The people on the steps heard the shots and a co-worker (can't remember her name) ran towards them and told them the President had been shot. So, within seconds after the shots they knew what was going on.

No-one was in shock on the steps in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, it was only when other employees began to return that those on the steps began to understand what had happened. In all probability the people on the steps were turning to each other wondering what was going on.

Where did I claim that people were in shock? That's a strawman! And yes, most likely people did indeed turn to eachother to find out what happened. However, I don't know about you, but if I want to find out what happened I would look in the direction where it happened, rather than turn around and look the other way.

You clearly have no understanding of human nature. In your perfect world witnesses will come forward voluntary and without fear, right? Well, your perfect world is fantasia land. In the real world, most people simply don't want to get involved. That's not an assumption, it's a fact. Just ask any detective. It is as true today as it was in the past.

There is no pre-determined conclusion. There is no conclusive evidence on this matter one way or the other. It's a matter of opinion. At no point have I stated that the lack of witness corroboration 'proves' Oswald wasn't there.

Great... end of discussion then, right?

Oswald is not placed there by any witnesses, I think this has relevance so I tried to determine how many potential witnesses might be involved and was surprised by the high number. In my opinion, the higher the number of witnesses the higher the probability Oswald would have been spotted on the steps.

Hilarious... first you agree that nobody seeing Oswald there doesn't prove he wasn't there, and then you go full contradictio in terminis and argue the opposite. Give it up, will ya! Your opinion is wrong. Even if every single person on the steps did not see Oswald, that still does not prove he wasn't there.

My biased attitude? Really?... How pathetic. As for the rest of what you've written; like a dog chasing his own tail, you are going round in circles and are not getting anywhere fast.

On the one hand, you agree that a lack of witness corroboration does not prove Oswald wasn't there and then, on the other hand, you argue that, since not one witness, you know of, out of a group of witnesses, saw him, it's probable that he wasn't there.

I am not wasting anymore time on this.... I merely wanted to point out the flaw in your argument, but you can't argue with stubborn. Good luck with trying to prove a meaningless negative. When you are done, I'm sure the real world will welcome you back with open arms..... oh wait, in your book that's an assumption....  :D

I won't bother with most of your reply as it's utter garbage coming from a truly entrenched mind. But this highlight does need dealing with:

"Hilarious... first you agree that nobody seeing Oswald there doesn't prove he wasn't there, and then you go full contradictio in terminis and argue the opposite. Give it up, will ya! Your opinion is wrong. Even if every single person on the steps did not see Oswald, that still does not prove he wasn't there."
"On the one hand, you agree that a lack of witness corroboration does not prove Oswald wasn't there and then, on the other hand, you argue that, since not one witness, you know of, out of a group of witnesses, saw him, it's probable that he wasn't there."

Assuming the prayer-blob is Oswald. He is surrounded by witnesses who know him by sight - some stood behind the glass entrance with a clear view of him, some stood alongside him, some walking past him on the steps. There are about a dozen potential witnesses. Not one of then places him at that position. None of this is opinion, it's testimonial fact which I believe favours the view that it is not Oswald on the steps. But it doesn't 'prove' it's not Oswald.
For you to imagine this is a contradictory position demonstrates the kind of brainpower you have at your disposal.
Don't bother replying.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: September 15, 2020, 09:43:01 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #471 on: September 15, 2020, 01:48:27 PM »
I won't bother with most of your reply as it's utter garbage coming from a truly entrenched mind. But this highlight does need dealing with:

"Hilarious... first you agree that nobody seeing Oswald there doesn't prove he wasn't there, and then you go full contradictio in terminis and argue the opposite. Give it up, will ya! Your opinion is wrong. Even if every single person on the steps did not see Oswald, that still does not prove he wasn't there."
"On the one hand, you agree that a lack of witness corroboration does not prove Oswald wasn't there and then, on the other hand, you argue that, since not one witness, you know of, out of a group of witnesses, saw him, it's probable that he wasn't there."

Assuming the prayer-blob is Oswald. He is surrounded by witnesses who know him by sight - some stood behind the glass entrance with a clear view of him, some stood alongside him, some walking past him on the steps. There are about a dozen potential witnesses. Not one of then places him at that position. None of this is opinion, it's testimonial fact which I believe favours the view that it is not Oswald on the steps. But it doesn't 'prove' it's not Oswald.
For you to imagine this is a contradictory position demonstrates the kind of brainpower you have at your disposal.
Don't bother replying.

Don't bother replying.

Who the hell do you think you are, to tell me what to do?

I won't bother with most of your reply as it's utter garbage coming from a truly entrenched mind.

Never was there a bigger admission of weakness and lack of sound arguments!

As for you rest of moronic comments, you can try to weasel your way out of it is much as you want, but the facts are and remain simple; Oswald was there or he wasn't. Period!

When you agree that the lack of witness corroboration does not prove he wasn't there, you can not use that same lack of witness corroboration to argue that he probably wasn't there! Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence! It's simply pathetic that you don't understand the contradiction in your stupid argument.

Bring me witnesses who say it was somebody else there and you might have a point, but until you do all you've got is wishful thinking, pure speculation and a hollow argument and that ain't much, but I seriously doubt that your delusional mind is able to comprehend that.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:54:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »