Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214326 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #416 on: August 23, 2020, 05:04:11 PM »
Advertisement
Boy oh boy, there you go again...

As usual you have completely made something up out of thin air and presented it as a fact. Nowhere does Shelley state that he is stood west of Lovelady. If you have a quote for this please supply it. If you any quote that specifically puts Shelley to the right /west of Lovelady please provide it.

Already done----------but, just like the old Mr Doyle, you don't like inconvenient facts that get in the way of your mad Doyle theory that Prayer Man is a fat woman smoking a cigarette and wearing a wig in a professional situation.

Mr Shelley says he is not in view of the camera. The man you are saying is Mr Shelley is in view of the camera. Therefore the man you are saying is Mr Shelley is not Mr Shelley.

Get it now? Of course you don't, because you're the new Mr Doyle!

Once again I'm having to deal with something you've completely made up. Show where I have argued that the man in the suit in the doorway (Shelley) is Joe Molina.

Sure---------as soon as you show where I have argued that you have argued that the man in the suit in the doorway is Mr Molina.

You're mistaking Mr Molina for Mr Shelley because you need Mr Molina to be Mr Shelley in order to keep alive your mad Doyle theory that Prayer Man is a fat woman smoking a cigarette and wearing a wig in a professional situation.

Utter made-up nonsense yet again. Shelley states he is stood just outside the glass door.

Naughty naughty!

March 18 FBI statement: "I was standing just outside the glass doors of the entrance"

WC testimony: Mr. BALL - You were standing where? / Mr. SHELLEY - Just outside the glass doors there.

:D

Compare Mr Molina (WC testimony):

Mr. BALL. Where were you standing?
Mr. MOLINA. Right at the front door; right at the front door.
Mr. BALL. Outside the front door?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, outside the front door I was standing; the door was right behind me.

This is a central position, neither east nor west. If Lovelady is sat in front of him please explain how this 'unequivovally' places Shelley on the west side.

The Hughes film shows Mr Lovelady having stood up for the limousine's arrival. He is right over by the west column of the entranceway. This places Mr Shelley unequivocally (or rather: unequivovally) on the west side of the entranceway.

Please provide the quote where Lovelady is asked whether Shelley is in Altgens 6. Is he ever asked about it?

Mr Shelley himself was asked about it, and he gave a clear answer: I was not in view of the camera. You don't like his answer because it ruins your mad Doyle theory that Prayer Man is a fat woman smoking a cigarette and wearing a wig in a professional situation? Not my problem!

As for Mr Lovelady, he points out the lady working on the second floor because (as he states) she can vouch for his presence on the steps. You think if he could see Mr Shelley-----------whom he otherwise mentions every time he talks about who was with him on the steps-----------in the photograph he would fail to mention that fact?

Of course you do, because you're the new Mr Doyle!

The only 'lady shielding her eyes' on the TSBD steps in the Altgens pic has already identified. Maddie Reese. Lovelady has made a mistake placing her on the second floor when she works on the third. He obviously doesn't know her that well, he never refers to her by name and she never refers to him. It's a simple mistake. Maddie Reese is the only female TSBD employee on the steps shielding her eyes in Altgens. You must drop this thing about identifying Joe Molina as Sarah Stanton, it' really embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is that you can't find the woman from the second floor whom Mr Lovelady can see in the Altgens photograph. All you can do is reject what he is saying on entirely makey-uppey grounds because it doesn't fit your mad Doyle theory that Prayer Man is a fat woman smoking a cigarette and wearing a wig in a professional situation. 

Keep up your groundbreaking work! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:19:29 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: August 23, 2020, 05:04:11 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #417 on: August 23, 2020, 06:49:00 PM »

The Hughes film shows Mr Lovelady having stood up for the limousine's arrival. He is right over by the west column of the entranceway. This places Mr Shelley unequivocally (or rather: unequivovally) on the west side of the entranceway.

According to your own logic this places Sarah Stanton 'unequivocally' on the west side of the entranceway, just as I've been saying all along.

Lovelady states that at the time the motorcade passed he was on the top step 'to the far right against the wall of the entranceway' and that at that time Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton were stood with him.

It's really nice of you to make my arguments for me but I can manage without your help. You have just placed Sarah Stanton on the west side of the entranceway. Looking forward to see what you make up to get out of this one.

8)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #418 on: August 23, 2020, 10:19:30 PM »
According to your own logic this places Sarah Stanton 'unequivocally' on the west side of the entranceway, just as I've been saying all along.

Lovelady states that at the time the motorcade passed he was on the top step 'to the far right against the wall of the entranceway' and that at that time Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton were stood with him.

Another post from you that is positively Doyle-esque in its shameless dishonesty and reality denial!  :D

Mr Lovelady sees Ms Stanton standing next to him in the Altgens photograph, and accordingly names her (along with Mr Shelley) as having been standing next to him. Not complicated!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: August 23, 2020, 10:19:30 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #419 on: August 23, 2020, 10:27:50 PM »
Another post from you that is positively Doyle-esque in its shameless dishonesty and reality denial!  :D

Mr Lovelady sees Ms Stanton standing next to him in the Altgens photograph, and accordingly names her (along with Mr Shelley) as having been standing next to him. Not complicated!
More Fantasia Ford. Talking about the Hughes film then changing it to Altgens when it suits!
Not complicated when you can float around in a world where fact and fantasy are so interchangeable.
 8)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2020, 10:35:00 PM »
More Fantasia Ford. Talking about the Hughes film then changing it to Altgens when it suits!
Not complicated when you can float around in a world where fact and fantasy are so interchangeable.
 8)

Ms Madeleine Reese did not work on the second floor. Therefore Mr Lovelady must mean the person standing next to him in the Altgens photograph, whom it is logical to identify as Ms Stanton-----------a lady who did work on the second floor and who will just so happen to a) mention Mr Lovelady in her March 64 FBI interview; b) be the lady Mr Lovelady will tell the FBI was "standing next to me".

Thanks for playing-------------better luck next time!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 10:39:24 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2020, 10:35:00 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2020, 10:50:13 PM »

Ms Madeleine Reese did not work on the second floor. Therefore Mr Lovelady must mean the person standing next to him in the Altgens photograph, whom it is logical to identify as Ms Stanton-----------a lady who did work on the second floor and who will just so happen to a) mention Mr Lovelady in her March 64 FBI interview; b) be the lady Mr Lovelady will tell the FBI was "standing next to me".

Thanks for playing-------------better luck next time!

;D ;D
So you're just going into denial about placing Stanton by the west wall.
If, as you insist, Shelley is west of Lovelady where is he in this photo?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2020, 11:23:15 PM »
;D ;D
So you're just going into denial about placing Stanton by the west wall.

No, I'm not in denial about your demented, evidence-denying placement of Ms Stanton by the west wall.

If, as you insist, Shelley is west of Lovelady where is he in this photo?

Here he is:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2020, 11:23:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #423 on: August 23, 2020, 11:45:15 PM »
You are Mr Buell Wesley Frazier. It is November 2013, just days away from the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination. Less than two months ago, Mr Gary Mack contacted you to ask you about a mysterious figure standing in the shadows of the front entrance. Having looked at the film still, you told him you couldn't identify said figure. Now, as part of an interview feature for the Richmond Virginia Times, you allow yourself to be photographed standing right by the spot where that mysterious figure was standing and pointing your left index figure at that exact spot...

EITHER you are extraordinarily dumb and/or forgetful OR you know exactly what you are doing.