Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 217961 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #400 on: August 21, 2020, 11:01:30 AM »
Advertisement
The lower one. with his left hand across his chest. However, the one with two hands shielding his eyes has the upper torso shape of a guy not a woman.

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/bill-shelley/

This guy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: August 21, 2020, 11:01:30 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #401 on: August 21, 2020, 11:31:08 AM »
The lower one. with his left hand across his chest. However, the one with two hands shielding his eyes has the upper torso shape of a guy not a woman.

Thanks for clarifying, Mr Mitcham!  Thumb1:

So------------no tie visible on the person I marked with a green arrow, i.e. the person we were talking about in the first place.

If you think that person--------the one with two hands shielding their eyes---------is a man, which man do you think it could possibly be?

Remember: Mr Shelley has told us he's not in the photograph. Which leaves you with three men visible but only two men (Messrs Molina and Williams) to identify them with...

« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 11:36:18 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #402 on: August 21, 2020, 02:28:12 PM »
As usual, the twisting manipulation of words. I've actually kind of missed it.
I'm clearly talking about the direction in which people are looking, not what they can see.
I "also know the reasons why"?? You're usual garbage.

Where is Otis Williams?
At the time the motorcade passed the TSBD Williams "was standing on the top step against the railing" [3/19/64]
At the time of the assassination Williams was 64 and looked like this:

Note the swept back hair, grey at the sides, darker on top and the glasses with thick, black arms.
So we're looking for an elderly gent who looks like the photo on the top step next to the railing:

To help you out he's been circled in red. Can you see which way he's looking or do you need help with that?
From the camera's point of view he's stood just in front of the man you and Alan are identifying as Sarah Stanton (wow :D), as she sports the white shirt and black trousers traditionally worn by female office workers of the day
 8)

Hopefully, for the sake of his wife, Otis 'Big Pants' Williams belt line didn't reach his armpits before she passed away.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: August 21, 2020, 02:28:12 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #403 on: August 21, 2020, 09:35:47 PM »
Thanks for clarifying, Mr Mitcham!  Thumb1:

So------------no tie visible on the person I marked with a green arrow, i.e. the person we were talking about in the first place.

If you think that person--------the one with two hands shielding their eyes---------is a man, which man do you think it could possibly be?

Remember: Mr Shelley has told us he's not in the photograph. Which leaves you with three men visible but only two men (Messrs Molina and Williams) to identify them with...

Apologies if you were discussing the green arrowed man as you said the one shielding his eyes. As far as the green arrow man, there is no doubt in my mind that he is a man, but which one I don't know.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #404 on: August 21, 2020, 09:48:02 PM »
Apologies if you were discussing the green arrowed man as you said the one shielding his eyes.

Crossed lines of communication, Mr Mitcham, no harm done!  Thumb1:

As far as the green arrow man, there is no doubt in my mind that he is a man, but which one I don't know.

So who's the woman from the second floor shielding her eyes whom Mr Lovelady pointed out in Altgens to Mr Dom Bonafede?

And how can two white men (Messrs Molina and Williams) explain what you are saying is three white men (other than Mr Lovelady) seen in the doorway in Altgens?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: August 21, 2020, 09:48:02 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #405 on: August 22, 2020, 01:47:27 AM »
Crossed lines of communication, Mr Mitcham, no harm done!  Thumb1:

So who's the woman from the second floor shielding her eyes whom Mr Lovelady pointed out in Altgens to Mr Dom Bonafede?

And how can two white men (Messrs Molina and Williams) explain what you are saying is three white men (other than Mr Lovelady) seen in the doorway in Altgens?

Sorry Alan, I haven’t been following this thread closely enough. Could you point to the evidence why Shelley cannot be one of the three? I saw you said he claimed not to be in Altgens.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2020, 01:54:28 AM »
Sorry Alan, I haven’t been following this thread closely enough. Could you point to the evidence why Shelley cannot be one of the three? I saw you said he claimed not to be in Altgens.

Of course, Mr Crow!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2020, 01:54:28 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #407 on: August 22, 2020, 02:25:22 AM »
As I'm sure you know, Shelley is the most "witnessed" person on the TSBD steps around the time of the assassination and places himself  " Just outside the glass doors there.", as seen in Altgens 6.
This is the picture he was shown from "Four Dark Days in History":

He confirms he was stood next to Lovelady at the time but is there any real mystery as to why he couldn't ID himself in the picture?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:05:06 AM by Dan O'meara »