Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219312 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2020, 09:50:45 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2020, 09:50:45 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2020, 09:58:06 PM »
This just keeps getting better!  Not only do you know exactly who could see what (or not) better than they do, but you also know the reasons why.  Where is Otis Williams in Altgens and how do you know where he's looking?
As usual, the twisting manipulation of words. I've actually kind of missed it.
I'm clearly talking about the direction in which people are looking, not what they can see.
I "also know the reasons why"?? You're usual garbage.

Where is Otis Williams?
At the time the motorcade passed the TSBD Williams "was standing on the top step against the railing" [3/19/64]
At the time of the assassination Williams was 64 and looked like this:

Note the swept back hair, grey at the sides, darker on top and the glasses with thick, black arms.
So we're looking for an elderly gent who looks like the photo on the top step next to the railing:

To help you out he's been circled in red. Can you see which way he's looking or do you need help with that?
From the camera's point of view he's stood just in front of the man you and Alan are identifying as Sarah Stanton (wow :D), as she sports the white shirt and black trousers traditionally worn by female office workers of the day
 8)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 09:58:46 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2020, 11:49:18 PM »
Wrong. I'm equating "next to" as in "close proximity to"

Well then your claim that "a witness puts Stanton over by the far right wall of the entrance way" is just flat out false.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2020, 11:49:18 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2020, 11:57:09 PM »
the man you and Alan are identifying as Sarah Stanton (wow :D), as she sports the white shirt and black trousers traditionally worn by female office workers of the day

:D

Not since the sad, bad and mad old days of the first Mr Doyle have we seen such an out-of-control fantasist on this forum. Next this guy will be telling us he can see buttons on this 'MAN IN A WHITE SHIRT'!  :D

Of course, the reason the new Mr Doyle is resorting to this Doyle-style gaslighting nonsense is his intense frustration and embarrassment at not being able to

-----------get around Mr Shelley's own statement about his non-visibility in Altgens
-----------get around Mr Lovelady's statement about the lady from the second floor shielding her eyes in Altgens
-----------explain away the statements of Messrs Joe Molina and Otis Williams about the limousine disappearing from view
-----------offer a single credible alternative candidate for Prayer Man!

Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2020, 11:59:34 PM »
Well then your claim that "a witness puts Stanton over by the far right wall of the entrance way" is just flat out false.
Lovelady puts himself over by the far right wall of the entranceway and has Stanton in close proximity to himself. How is it false?
And no thanks for pointing out Williams for you. Typical  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2020, 11:59:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #389 on: August 20, 2020, 12:00:15 AM »
The person shielding his eyes is wearing a tie. How many women wore ties in 1963?

You see a tie on this person, Mr Mitcham? Really?

Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2020, 12:07:42 AM »
As usual, the twisting manipulation of words. I've actually kind of missed it.
I'm clearly talking about the direction in which people are looking, not what they can see.
I "also know the reasons why"?? You're usual garbage.

That's what you indicated.  You somehow know that "Altgens shows Molina looking at the Presidential limo" and that "the only reason Williams can't see it is because he's looking the other way".  Then you claim that Stanton was blocked from seeing the limo after it passed because of where she was standing (even though she never said that).  Your mindreading skills are almost as fancy as Doyle's.

To help you out he's been circled in red. Can you see which way he's looking or do you need help with that?

Again with the condescension substituting for evidence.  I have not missed that.  You're using the patented Graves technique of deciding who you think an indistinct blob is, and then stating it as a fact.  Maybe you could start by pointing out where you even see a face in that mess, much less Otis Williams looking in a certain direction.

From the camera's point of view he's stood just in front of the man you and Alan are identifying as Sarah Stanton (wow :D),

I haven't identified anyone as Sarah Stanton. 

as she sports the white shirt and black trousers traditionally worn by female office workers of the day
 8)

"white shirt and black trousers".  "obese arms". "elderly gent".  "plaid skirt". LOL.  Other than your fertile imagination, tell me how you know what colors Williams or Stanton were even wearing that day?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:12:06 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2020, 12:07:42 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2020, 12:11:05 AM »
Lovelady puts himself over by the far right wall of the entranceway and has Stanton in close proximity to himself. How is it false?

Because you're assuming without evidence that she was between Lovelady and the wall.  Otherwise she wouldn't be "over by the far right wall".

And no thanks for pointing out Williams for you. Typical  ;)

Thanks for circling a blob and naming it?  No thanks.