Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 217751 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #368 on: August 17, 2020, 08:14:21 PM »
Advertisement
Are you for real?

Asks the new Mr Doyle, whose gaslighting nonsense is exactly the same as the old Mr Doyle's!  :D

Neither of these is a statement saying they lost sight of the Presidential limo as soon as it passed the front entrance. William's statement is specifically saying he watched it until it went out of sight over the Elm St embankment!

As usual, the new Mr Doyle leaves out the bit he doesn't like: "I heard three loud blasts"  :D

Look at the Altgens pic. Use your eyes. Both Molina and Williams can be clearly seen, meaning they have a view of the limo after it has passed the front entrance.

Again, the new Mr Doyle conveniently leaves out the three blasts each man says he heard!

And the new Mr Doyle acts like the Altgens photograph was taken from JFK's limousine!  :D

Now! Ms Stanton: "I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time ."

Perhaps the new Mr Doyle can show us where Ms Stanton says why she could not see the President's car while hearing the three shots? As he ponders this question, the new Mr Doyle might find it helpful to look again at the Altgens photograph.

When Lovelady refers to Stanton he is referring to the object of your obsession, the blurry figure stood near the west corner
Who else could he be referring to Alan?

He could be referring to the person standing next to him in Altgens:

Mr Dom Bonafede, New York Herald Tribune quoting Mr Lovelady on the Altgens photograph, 24 May 1964:

'Several people saw me. That lady shading her eyes works here on the second floor.'"

Which lady shielding her eyes in the Altgens photograph does the new Mr Doyle think Mr Lovelady is pointing out to Mr Bonafede when he says this?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 11:51:38 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: August 17, 2020, 08:14:21 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #369 on: August 17, 2020, 09:33:39 PM »

He could be referring to the person standing next to him in Altgens:

So you're identifying Sarah Stanton as THE MAN IN A WHITE SHIRT SHIELDING HIS EYES!!!
 :D :D :D
Utter quality.

You've obviously fallen off the edge and, unlike the old Mr Doyle, I won't be following you down whatever rabbit-hole your currently inhabiting.
#StantonisMolina
 8)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #370 on: August 17, 2020, 10:45:44 PM »
So you're identifying Sarah Stanton as THE MAN IN A WHITE SHIRT SHIELDING HIS EYES!!!
 :D :D :D
Utter quality.

You've obviously fallen off the edge and, unlike the old Mr Doyle, I won't be following you down whatever rabbit-hole your currently inhabiting.
#StantonisMolina
 8)

Curiously, the new Mr Doyle is every bit as illogical and ill-informed as the old Mr Doyle!

Mr Lovelady is showing Mr Bonafede in the Altgens photograph a lady shielding her eyes, and stating that she works on the second floor. So the new Mr Doyle should have no trouble finding this lady-from-the-second-floor-shielding-her-eyes in said Altgens photograph. After all, Mr Lovelady seems to have no trouble in doing so!

Embarrassed at not yet being able to find this lady in Altgens, the new Mr Doyle tells us with the old Doyle-esque certainty that the person shielding their eyes (marked by the green arrow) is a "MAN IN A WHITE SHIRT":

How does the new Mr Doyle know this? Answer: He doesn't, he's just offering another Doyle-style 'Because I Say So!' claim...

Now! Mr Bill Shelley stated clearly that he is standing next to Mr Lovelady but is not visible in the Altgens photograph:

This means that Mr Shelley must be just to Mr Lovelady's west.

From the elimination of Mr Shelley as one of the white men seen in Altgens we can conclude that the two white gentlemen (apart from Mr Lovelady) Altgens does show in the doorway are Mr Joe Molina (red arrow) and Mr Otis Williams (blue arrow)----------------------

This further means that the person marked with green arrow-----------the person the new Mr Doyle assures us is a "MAN IN A WHITE SHIRT"-----------must in fact be a woman. If she is the woman from the second floor whom Mr Lovelady is recognizing, then she must be either Ms Pauline Sanders or Ms Sarah Stanton. Given his repeated recollection of Ms Stanton's presence in statements and testimony, she is by far the likelier candidate.

This would solve the new Mr Doyle's contrived little problem of Mr Lovelady's statement that Mr Shelley and Ms Stanton were next to him.

And it would leave the new Mr Doyle back at square one-------------as excruciatingly unable as everyone else on Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps to find a credible non-Oswaldian candidate for Prayer Man.  :D

If the new Mr Doyle disagrees with the above analysis, he is free to tell us which lady from the second floor shielding her eyes is Mr Lovelady pointing out to Mr BonafedeThumb1:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:06:42 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: August 17, 2020, 10:45:44 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #371 on: August 18, 2020, 02:48:14 PM »
Friends, I had previously discounted the possibility that this could be Ms Stanton----------------

----------------because the forearms didn't look thick enough.

However! Looking again at the photograph we have of Ms Stanton, I noticed that the upper arms are very thick but the forearms not nearly so much------------

Something else worth bearing in mind:

Mr Lovelady, before ever seeing the Altgens photograph, only named one other person there on the steps:

"When the Pres. came by Bill Shelley and I was standing on the steps..." (Affidavit, 11/22/63).

However, we know that one thing he was to notice in the Altgens photograph was the second-floor lady shielding her eyes. This must have triggered his recollection and prompted him to mention Ms Stanton as well as Mr Shelley in subsequent statements about who had been there with him / next to him on the steps. Because that was exactly what the Altgens photograph was showing him.

Possibly Significant Sidenote! Mr Lovelady mistakenly thinks that the Altgens photograph is showing him way over by the west wall of the entranceway, when we know he is actually near the center railing!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 02:49:29 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #372 on: August 18, 2020, 04:19:31 PM »
As veterans of this Establishment will know, I sometimes find it useful to take an image we have all been staring at for years and defamiliarize it by giving it a horizontal flip. Striking details hitherto missed by our tired eyes can leap out!

Here's one such image-------------------

-------------------and here it is flipped-------------------

QUESTION!

Is Prayer Man slouching against the wall?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:55:08 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: August 18, 2020, 04:19:31 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2020, 12:54:34 AM »
Mr Lovelady, before ever seeing the Altgens photograph, only named one other person there on the steps:

"When the Pres. came by Bill Shelley and I was standing on the steps..." (Affidavit, 11/22/63).

However, we know that one thing he was to notice in the Altgens photograph was the second-floor lady shielding her eyes. This must have triggered his recollection and prompted him to mention Ms Stanton as well as Mr Shelley in subsequent statements about who had been there with him / next to him on the steps. Because that was exactly what the Altgens photograph was showing him.

From Mr Lovelady's WC testimony:

Mr. BALL - Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me
Mr. BALL - What was that last name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Stanton.
Mr. BALL - What is the first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley.
Mr. BALL - And Stanton's first name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Miss Sarah Stanton.

Again, Mr Lovelady is here working not so much off personal memory as off the Altgens photograph he has been quizzed about for months now.

Only for Mr Ball's (nervous?) interruption, he would finish his thought: and right behind me, Joe Molina. Because that's exactly what the Altgens photograph is showing him!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:54:29 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2020, 01:11:43 AM »
Now!

From Motorcycle Officer Marion L. Baker's WC testimony:

SENATOR COOPER - Did you see anyone else while you were in the building, other than this man you have identified later as Oswald, and Mr. Truly?
Mr. BAKER - On the first floor there were two men. As we came through the main doorway to the elevators, I remember as we tried to get on the elevators I remember two men, one was sitting on this side and another one between 20 or 30 feet away from us looking at us.
Mr. DULLES - Were they white men?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

QUESTION!

Who on earth were the two white men seen on the first floor by Officer Baker?

I'll kick off with a double speculation-----------

1. Mr Jack Dougherty
2. Mr Bill Shelley

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2020, 01:11:43 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2020, 04:14:17 PM »

Lee claimed that he went outside to watch the parade. There is a guy who looks him on the front steps in two different films. Quite a coincidence.

Fred