Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218399 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2020, 12:00:31 AM »
Advertisement
Let's cut to the chase, Mr O'Meara!

With respect to Agent Hosty's information that Mr Oswald said he "went outside to watch P. parade", you write-----------

And there we have it----------we cannot countenance Mr Oswald as Prayer Man because he needs to give a false alibi for the time of the shooting.

What makes you think Mr Oswald needs a false alibi for the time of the shooting? Where do you believe he actually was at the time in question?

And how do you explain the fact that those involved in his interrogation lied about what he claimed in custody? Why would they press mute on an alibi they knew to be false?

Thumb1:

Yes Mr Ford, let's cut to the chase.
I think Oswald needs an alibi because I think he's involved in the assassination.
Do you think he's involved or not?
 8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2020, 12:00:31 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #321 on: August 13, 2020, 12:18:45 AM »
I think Oswald needs an alibi because I think he's involved in the assassination.
 8)

I have yet to see a compelling argument for Oswald's involvement in the assassination.  Just a bunch of conjecture and handwaving.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #322 on: August 13, 2020, 09:08:40 AM »
I have yet to see a compelling argument for Oswald's involvement in the assassination.  Just a bunch of conjecture and handwaving.
Oswald's palm print found on a rifle hid on the 6th floor, the very floor multiple witnesses state shots were fired from (Williams and co.).
That isn't a compelling argument Oswald was involved?
Or is it a compelling argument Oswald was set up?
Or does it mean nothing?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: August 13, 2020, 09:08:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #323 on: August 13, 2020, 10:23:25 AM »
If he was always going to be the Patsy, those running the show couldn't have him just running around

Why assume Mr Oswald was being set up as the sixth floor shooter? If he wasn't, then it didn't much matter where he was going to be at the time of the shooting!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2020, 10:33:44 AM »

Well, you think Mr Bonnie Ray Williams and Mr Jack Dougherty are also involved in the assassination. Did they need a fake alibi too?

8)

I think he was framed for involvement, though I cannot altogether rule out his having been a knowing participant.

Now your turn, Mr O'Meara: Where do you think Mr Oswald was at the time of the shooting?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2020, 10:33:44 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2020, 10:39:50 AM »
Oswald's palm print found on a rifle hid on the 6th floor, the very floor multiple witnesses state shots were fired from (Williams and co.).

"Williams and co."? But you've been telling us Mr Williams was in on the conspiracy. Now he's a credible witness against Mr Oswald?  :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2020, 10:41:35 AM »
That isn't a compelling argument Oswald was involved?
Or is it a compelling argument Oswald was set up?
Or does it mean nothing?

Lt Day claims that he found a palm print on the rifle on Friday evening. The FBI, who examined the rifle within 24 hours after to murder, could find no trace of any kind of print on the rifle, so if Day had lifted a print, it would have been a 100% perfect lift, eliminating any possible remanence, which is highly unusual. Day didn't produce the palm print on an evidence card until November 26, thus reducing it's evidentary value to next to nothing.

So, no, it isn't a compelling argument that Oswald was involved.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2020, 10:41:35 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2020, 03:44:06 PM »
He was going down to the first floor, to check out the "commotion" downstairs.

Now you're getting it... and to go downstairs (meaning outside) he had to leave the building at the front door and go down the stairs.

He either encountered Baker and Truly on the second floor as they state or the first floor as LHO stated.

Oswald never stated that. According to Holmes he said he encountered Baker and Truly near the frontdoors on the second floor.

Either way according to his account he was descending from an even a higher floor

Well, ain't that a shame... You were doing so well, and now you've gone and spoil it. There is nothing in Oswald's (or rather Holmes') account that confirms he was descending from a higher floor.

LHO makes the same reference to encountering Truly and Baker as do Truly and Baker. Just a different location but he was definitely in the building during the assassination.

Wow, you've cracked the case.... You are right, Oswald was indeed guilty of being inside the building during the assassination. Thumb1:

Weidmann: "Wow, you've cracked the case.... You are right, Oswald was indeed guilty of being inside the building during the assassination. "

Congratulations, this is a first Martin. Usually you are off in a fantasy world making up your own times, witness statements, etc., but this time you are right LHO was in the building during the assassination. The interesting part is your posts show every indication that you weren't even tracking the discussion. You must feel very strongly about LHO not being Prayer Man.