Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218174 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2020, 11:01:36 AM »
Advertisement
All I'm saying is that Holmes confirms what came out of Oswald's mouth on video. Not really sure how Hosty's notes beat this.

All you have on video, Mr O'Meara, is Mr Oswald confirming his location at the time of the assassination: Texas School Book Depository. He's happy to confirm that he was there and nowhere else.

Suppose the exchange with the reporter had gone as follows-------------

REPORTER: Where in the building were you at the time?
MR OSWALD: Front entrance steps.

Are you seriously suggesting Mr Oswald's response would have been incorrect or misleading, or that he should have gone into semantics with the reporter?

As for why the Hosty draft report beats a) your tendentious interpretation of Mr Oswald's actual response to the reporter + b) Mr Holmes' muddled recall months after the event, the answer is obvious:

The words "Then went outside to watch P. parade" are:
------------------matchlessly unambiguous (not "went outside to see what was happening/to see the commotion/excitement, etc")
------------------written on the back of a blank DPD affidavit form, i.e. while the memory of Mr Oswald's first interrogation is still fresh
------------------found on a page of an FBI agent's official draft report that contains plenty other information that no one is suggesting is erroneous

If you disagree with this last point, take a look at the page and tell us what else (other than the explosive "Then went outside to watch P. parade") you believe Agent Hosty hallucinated Mr Oswald as having said:

To suggest that Agent Hosty misheard or completely misunderstood what the suspect had to say about the single most critical question in the single most momentous case he or anyone else had ever been involved in is just fanciful in the extreme.

I've noticed you've dropped the word 'credible', perhaps an admission of the status of you're own choice.

Not at all! Mr Oswald is the only credible candidate thus far put forward for Prayer Man. And you still can't come up with an alternative credible candidate!  Thumb1:

I must say, the more I look at Prayer Man, the fatter she gets! Must be my old tired eyes 

Well, those same eyes were recently telling you Prayer Man was lighting a cigarette. How did that work out?

Admit it, Mr O'Meara, if it were possible to identify Prayer Man as Mr Billy Lovelady, you'd be enthusiastically backing that I.D. and telling us all how obvious it is that Prayer Man is a slim white male in worker's garb-----------

Unfortunately for you, and for all the other members of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps, Mr Lovelady is not available to make Prayer Man safe. And nor, it would appear from your responses to date, is anyone else!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:06:57 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2020, 11:01:36 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2020, 04:24:34 PM »

I do wish that NBC would release the original films. Then this issue could be solved.

Fred

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2020, 05:47:37 PM »
Fun fact, friends, which I came across here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/page/87/

Back in 2013, when the Prayer Man issue first came to the fore, our very own Mr Steve Barber took one look at him and identified him as..... Mr Billy Lovelady:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2020, 05:47:37 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2020, 08:40:29 PM »
All you have on video, Mr O'Meara, is Mr Oswald confirming his location at the time of the assassination: Texas School Book Depository. He's happy to confirm that he was there and nowhere else.

Suppose the exchange with the reporter had gone as follows-------------

Are you seriously suggesting Mr Oswald's response would have been incorrect or misleading, or that he should have gone into semantics with the reporter?

As for why the Hosty draft report beats a) your tendentious interpretation of Mr Oswald's actual response to the reporter + b) Mr Holmes' muddled recall months after the event, the answer is obvious:

------------------matchlessly unambiguous (not "went outside to see what was happening/to see the commotion/excitement, etc")
------------------written on the back of a blank DPD affidavit form, i.e. while the memory of Mr Oswald's first interrogation is still fresh
------------------found on a page of an FBI agent's official draft report that contains plenty other information that no one is suggesting is erroneous

If you disagree with this last point, take a look at the page and tell us what else (other than the explosive "Then went outside to watch P. parade") you believe Agent Hosty hallucinated Mr Oswald as having said:

To suggest that Agent Hosty misheard or completely misunderstood what the suspect had to say about the single most critical question in the single most momentous case he or anyone else had ever been involved in is just fanciful in the extreme.

Not at all! Mr Oswald is the only credible candidate thus far put forward for Prayer Man. And you still can't come up with an alternative credible candidate!  Thumb1:

Well, those same eyes were recently telling you Prayer Man was lighting a cigarette. How did that work out?

Admit it, Mr O'Meara, if it were possible to identify Prayer Man as Mr Billy Lovelady, you'd be enthusiastically backing that I.D. and telling us all how obvious it is that Prayer Man is a slim white male in worker's garb-----------

Unfortunately for you, and for all the other members of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps, Mr Lovelady is not available to make Prayer Man safe. And nor, it would appear from your responses to date, is anyone else!  Thumb1:

"All you have on video, Mr O'Meara, is Mr Oswald confirming his location at the time of the assassination: Texas School Book Depository. He's happy to confirm that he was there and nowhere else."

All I have is Oswald on video confirming he was in the building at the time of the assassination, corroborated by Holmes. The insane mental gymnastics involved in arguing that out on the front steps of the building is 'still in the building' are spooky. Nobody looks at it that way except for the zealous PM crew. The front door is right there, on one side is in the building on the other is outside the building. Please don't respond to this comment as I've heard all I need to hear about it.

"Suppose the exchange with the reporter had gone as follows-------------

Are you seriously suggesting Mr Oswald's response would have been incorrect or misleading, or that he should have gone into semantics with the reporter?"

:D :D :D :D
Brilliant stuff. More fantasia Mr Ford! Suppose the exchange went like this:

OSWALD: I'm Prayer Man.

:P

"As for why the Hosty draft report beats a) your tendentious interpretation of Mr Oswald's actual response to the reporter + b) Mr Holmes' muddled recall months after the event, the answer is obvious:

------------------found on a page of an FBI agent's official draft report that contains plenty other information that no one is suggesting is erroneous"

Oswald is involved in the assassination and is giving a false alibi. Why has this not crossed your mind. In PM world Oswald must be seen as a completely innocent bystander. Is that the case? Do you believe that Oswald had nothing whatsoever to do with the assassination?

"Not at all! Mr Oswald is the only credible candidate thus far put forward for Prayer Man. And you still can't come up with an alternative credible candidate!  Thumb1:"

Oswald is not even remotely credible. The single piece of evidence you have put forward for Prayer Man even being a man, let alone Oswald, is that the Shadow Person has a receding hairline. This is wrong. You are seeing what you want to see. What else do you have to offer on this subject. What other piece of evidence makes you believe this is a man?

"Well, those same eyes were recently telling you Prayer Man was lighting a cigarette. How did that work out?"

This Gif shows someone lighting a cigarette. Frame 1, the head tilts forward to light the cigarette (not something you would do if taking a drink out of a bottle). Frame 2, head straightens up and blows out a cloud of smoke. The Coke bottle on the steps is almost certainly Lovelady's.

"Admit it, Mr O'Meara, if it were possible to identify Prayer Man as Mr Billy Lovelady, you'd be enthusiastically backing that I.D. and telling us all how obvious it is that Prayer Man is a slim white male in worker's garb-----------"

Lovelady is just in front of the Shadow Person listening to Gloria Calvery. Note that all these people re-entering the building also fail to identify Oswald.
Admit it Mr Ford, you've put too much time and effort into this nonsense and you can't back out now. You end up making bizarre arguments like outside the building is still in the building because you simply cannot back out now. You need to be the Prayer Man, Mr Ford, and pray something never comes to light to show how misguided Team Oswald On The Steps have been.  8)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 08:41:51 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »
Let's cut to the chase, Mr O'Meara!

With respect to Agent Hosty's information that Mr Oswald said he "went outside to watch P. parade", you write-----------

Oswald is involved in the assassination and is giving a false alibi.

And there we have it----------we cannot countenance Mr Oswald as Prayer Man because he needs to give a false alibi for the time of the shooting.

What makes you think Mr Oswald needs a false alibi for the time of the shooting? Where do you believe he actually was at the time in question?

And how do you explain the fact that those involved in his interrogation lied about what he claimed in custody? Why would they press mute on an alibi they knew to be false?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:29:01 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2020, 11:22:35 PM »
Exactly, obviously he was not outside or even on the first floor during the parade. He was going down to the first floor, to check out the "commotion" downstairs. He either encountered Baker and Truly on the second floor as they state or the first floor as LHO stated. Either way according to his account he was descending from an even a higher floor

If Holmes was accurate then Oswald needed to be no higher than the second floor before "going down".  You stated that he had to be above the second floor.

But that doesn't tell you anything about where he was during the assassination.  Just "when all this commotion started", whatever that means.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2020, 11:36:38 PM »
Oswald is not even remotely credible. The single piece of evidence you have put forward for Prayer Man even being a man, let alone Oswald, is that the Shadow Person has a receding hairline. This is wrong. You are seeing what you want to see.

Doesn't the same go for your "fat woman lighting a cigarette"?

Lovelady is just in front of the Shadow Person listening to Gloria Calvery.

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2020, 11:36:38 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2020, 11:57:03 PM »
Doesn't the same go for your "fat woman lighting a cigarette"?

LOL
Honestly John, I have no real desire or need to see a fat woman lighting a cigarette.
The PM crew do have a need and desire to see Oswald there.
I think the argument for it being Oswald is really weak and there are solid arguments against it:
Oswald himself saying he was in the building (what do you think about the outside yet still in the building twist?)
Holmes confirming it.
Not one witness putting him there
If he was always going to be the Patsy, those running the show couldn't have him just running around

I think the Gif looks more like someone lighting a cigarette than any other idea put forward.
The 'woman' aspect is there to highlight this is a real possibility. Assuming it's a man because it has to be Oswald isn't good enough.
And the Shadow Person looks beefier than skinny ol' Oswald. According to my tired. old eyes.