Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214451 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2020, 07:16:24 PM »
Advertisement
The absolute truth always has a knack for standing all alone on its own, only lies need revisions,

Nicely said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2020, 07:16:24 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2020, 07:34:25 PM »
Nicely said.

Thank You!, Mr. Down, appreciate the kind words sir.  Of course, you have shared enough "Well said" posts of your own on this Forum to know them when you see them.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 07:35:31 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2020, 07:49:33 PM »
Mr. Nessan,

Should you venture back here at some point, please feel free to share any follow up responses directed towards me in my abscene, not a matter of ignoring you or your potential post(s)...just making you aware should you do so my response will be delayed...but will double-back here the good Lord willing to reengage next weekend after the work week ahead.

Best to All to remain well, healthy & safe amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are facing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2020, 07:49:33 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2020, 08:25:36 PM »
Oswald: "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."

Notice LHO said "I went down"---meaning he was on a floor above the 2nd floor where the encounter took place. "I went down" --- so simple but very informative,

You ignored this the first time I asked.  Let's see if you continue to ignore it.

How does going down to get to the front door mean "above the second floor"?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2020, 09:14:07 PM »
Without the original Darnell film, no definite conclusions can be made.

So we can't rule out Mr Oswald.

Now! Who------other than Mr Oswald-------can be ruled in, Mr Barber? Can you give us your list of credible candidates? Can you even give us one name?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 09:19:37 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2020, 09:14:07 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2020, 09:21:19 PM »
You ignored this the first time I asked.  Let's see if you continue to ignore it.

How does going down to get to the front door mean "above the second floor"?

Welcome to LN math, Mr Iacoletti, where 1+1=6!

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2020, 01:04:23 AM »
So we can't rule out Mr Oswald.

Now! Who------other than Mr Oswald-------can be ruled in, Mr Barber? Can you give us your list of credible candidates? Can you even give us one name?

Thumb1:
     Oh come on!  Is that all you got out of my post?!   Read it!   Not one person who knew the anti-social Oswald through the experience of being snubbed by him when they would greet him on different occasions --or even Frazier who knew him personally--said they saw him during or after the assassination standing in the entrance way of the  building .  Had they, this would have instantly been an alibi for Oswald.  This, in itself, is proof that the puke wasn't standing in the entrance of the the TSBD in the Darnell footage.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 01:08:15 AM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2020, 01:04:23 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #287 on: August 10, 2020, 01:15:25 AM »
     Oh come on!  Is that all you got out of my post?!   Read it!   Not one person who knew the anti-social Oswald through the experience of being snubbed by him when they would greet him on different occasions --or even Frazier who knew him personally--said they saw him during or after the assassination standing in the entrance way of the  building .  Had they, this would have instantly been an alibi for Oswald.  This, in itself, is proof that the puke wasn't standing in the entrance of the the TSBD in the Darnell footage.

This, in itself, is proof that the puke wasn't standing in the entrance of the the TSBD in the Darnell footage.

So if a witness does not see you (or does not say he saw you) it's proof you were not there....Is that what you are saying?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 01:17:53 AM by Martin Weidmann »