Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214476 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2020, 09:20:20 AM »
Advertisement
Not sure how any of this deals with the fact the single piece of "evidence" you put forward for "Prayer Man" being a man has been blown out of the water.
Have you got anything else? 8)

You don't think Mr Oswald's hair was receding on both sides? You're still running with this silly claim as a way of distracting from the fact that you still haven't been able to suggest a single credible alternative candidate for Prayer Man? Ho hum...

Looks like your knock-down argument has been knocked down!  Thumb1:

So! Quit deflecting, Mr O'Meara, and tell us who you think Prayer Man might be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2020, 09:20:20 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2020, 11:28:37 AM »
You don't think Mr Oswald's hair was receding on both sides? You're still running with this silly claim as a way of distracting from the fact that you still haven't been able to suggest a single credible alternative candidate for Prayer Man? Ho hum...

Looks like your knock-down argument has been knocked down!  Thumb1:

So! Quit deflecting, Mr O'Meara, and tell us who you think Prayer Man might be.
At the moment I don't have anyone credible. But then again, neither do you!
This old dear is more credible than Oswald - note the hairline, the exposed arms, the classic Prayer Man pose and she's on the top step!  8)

Lovelady lied when he said he never saw Oswald!!

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2020, 02:56:59 PM »
Mr Nessan, I'll take this as your way of admitting you goofed up big-time!  Thumb1:

Great, you actually do understand what Holmes stated in his testimony. Absolutely ends the speculation about LHO's whereabouts during the assassination. He was descending from the top floors to see about the "commotion", and  obviously pretends he never heard a thing.

Oswald:  , "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."

LHO even trys to change the location of where Baker and Trully encounter him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2020, 02:56:59 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2020, 03:10:25 PM »
Great, you actually do understand what Holmes stated in his testimony. Absolutely ends the speculation about LHO's whereabouts during the assassination. He was descending from the top floors to see about the "commotion", and  obviously pretends he never heard a thing.

Oswald:  , "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."

Great, you actually do understand what Holmes stated in his testimony. Absolutely ends the speculation about LHO's whereabouts during the assassination.

No it doesn't

He was descending from the top floors to see about the "commotion", and  obviously pretends he never heard a thing.

Down from the top floors? Where does he say that? Seems more like something you want to read into a comment made by a third party.

Don't attribute words, some third party used, as verbatim being Oswald's! You have no way of knowing what Oswald really said and which exact words he used.

But if you insist in doing that anyway, you surely also must accept that Oswald was stopped by a police officer "just before I got to the front door"? So, no lunchroom encounter, right?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »

Nope, you goofed and aren't man enough to admit that you haven't the first idea about finding real sources for your claims. Next you'll be quoting a snippet of dialogue from JFK as evidence!  :D

Except he hasn't changed a thing-----------from the very first interrogation, he is putting himself at the front entrance for the time of the shooting (and therefore also for Officer Baker's dash into that front entrance, which is what Mr Holmes picked up). Furthermore! The DPD were telling everybody on 11/22 that Mr Oswald encountered a cop and Mr Truly at-------------you guessed it!-------------the front entrance immediately after the shooting.

In short: Mr Oswald's story remained consistent, the 'investigating' authorities' story kept changing. The only changes to Mr Oswald's story were made by said 'investigating' authorities. The coming to light of the Hosty draft report proves that beyond doubt!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2020, 04:45:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2020, 04:48:30 PM »
At the moment I don't have anyone credible. But then again, neither do you!
This old dear is more credible than Oswald - note the hairline, the exposed arms, the classic Prayer Man pose and she's on the top step!  8)

Lovelady lied when he said he never saw Oswald!!

Just a second, Mr O'Meara! Are you actually claiming that the hairline in the image of Mr Oswald I posted is inconsistent with the hairline of Prayer Man? Are you really that blind? Or that desperate to keep Mr Oswald off those steps?

You'll need to post your image of your Prayer Man Alternative Candidate again, by the way, as it's not showing up!  Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:21 PM »

When did Holmes say "from the top floors"?

Keep in mind that you are relying on specific details from the man who came up with this gem:

"But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.  He mentioned something about a coke."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #263 on: August 05, 2020, 05:14:42 PM »
When did Holmes say "from the top floors"?

Keep in mind that you are relying on specific details from the man who came up with this gem:

"But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.  He mentioned something about a coke."

I hardly need to tell you this, Mr Iacoletti, but you shouldn't expect a coherent response from Mr Nessan.

Mr Holmes got things a little garbled, but he is crystal clear on one thing: Mr Oswald said the encounter with the cop took place at the front entrance, first floor. Which is exactly where the DPD were telling everybody on 11/22 it had happened. Despite never having even been in the Depository, Mr Holmes is able to describe the double doors/vestibule arrangement------because he heard Mr Oswald explain it (probably for the umpteenth time) to Captain Fritz.

The reason Mr Oswald mentioned a coke was that he had one in his hand at the time of the encounter. The reason he mentioned the coke machine on two was that he was explaining where he had gotten the coke from. The reason he mentioned coming downstairs was that he was describing his actions subsequent to his purchase of the coke on two.

The Hosty draft report confirms that this had been Mr Oswald's claim all along.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:16:12 PM by Alan Ford »