Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214458 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2020, 10:32:37 PM »
Advertisement
What is the evidence that Prayer Man is a man?

Start with what looks exceedingly like a receding hairline. How many women have one of those?

How many people on the steps at the time of the shooting?

You must surely know the answer to the second question as so much research has been done specifically about this (I assume)

1. Mr Frazier
2. Mr Shelley
3. Mr Lovelady
4. Ms Stanton
5. Ms Sanders
6. Ms Reese
7. Ms McCully
8. Mr Molina
9. Mr Williams
10. Ms Davis
11. Mr Lewis (? probably inside the front door)
12. Ms Dean
13. Mr Oswald

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2020, 10:32:37 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2020, 10:41:54 PM »
Mr O'meara:
Oswald is being peppered with questions simultaneously by the large crowd of reporters, which may explain the odd responses.

This! Mr Oswald is rather snippily confirming that no, he was not anywhere other than at the Texas School Book Depository, his goddam place of work, at the time. The Hosty draft report tells us what his more detailed and expansive answer would have been if he had been asked, 'Where exactly were you when the President was shot?' And had the reporter asked, 'Were you inside the building at the time?', he would of course have given a more specific answer too-------and that exchange would probably never have been broadcast on TV again either.

Oh, how dearly Team Keep LHO Away from that Front Entrance must wish the question Mr Oswald says yes to had contained the word 'inside'!  :D

The efforts to date of Team Keep LHO Away From that Front Entrance to explain away the clear information revealed in the Hosty draft report have been mirth-inducingly pathetic!

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2020, 11:19:55 PM »
you have had absolutely no support whatsoever

What support have you had, "John"?

My argument with Ford where I said the steps are outside and the other side of the door is inside, was supported by you. Oops!

Nobody in their right mind, stood on the steps in the full glare of the sun would consider themselves "in the building" (should that be inside their right mind). There is a door right there, on one side is 'in' on the other is'out'

You get no debate from me.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2020, 11:19:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #243 on: August 04, 2020, 05:06:49 AM »
My argument with Ford where I said the steps are outside and the other side of the door is inside, was supported by you. Oops!

JohnM

Are you so desperate that you need to misrepresent what I said?

My unwillingness to debate an issue doesn't mean that you are correct.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2020, 05:11:13 AM »
But isn't it reasonable to assume that by confirming he was in the building when the assassination occurred he knew exactly when it had occurred! And knew he was in the building when it happened.

An assumption is usually made with bias. With that in mind, an assumption is never really reasonable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2020, 05:11:13 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2020, 05:29:15 AM »
Are you so desperate that you need to misrepresent what I said?

My unwillingness to debate an issue doesn't mean that you are correct.

:D

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2020, 05:30:15 AM »
Who cares what you'd say?  Once you resort to "hero" rhetoric, you've already lost.

You care what I say.
Otherwise you wouldn't respond to what I say.
And what did I lose, exactly?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 01:57:03 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2020, 05:30:15 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2020, 04:38:24 PM »
:D

That's not an actual source, Mr Nessan---------do your homework before spouting nonsense claims!

No I don't think so and neither does Insp. Holmes, LHO places himself above the 2nd floor during the shooting and comes down where he encounters Trully and Baker, Once again a Marine seems to have no knowledge of shots being fired. Seriously, "commotion?" Oswald can't seem to coordinate his own lies. LHO attempts to place the encounter with Baker and Trully on a different floor.

Mr. BELIN. Did anyone say anything about Oswald saying anything about his leaving the Texas School Book Depository after the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He said, as I remember, actually, in answer to questions there, he mentioned that when lunchtime came, one of the Negro employees asked him if. he would like to sit and each lunch with him, and he said, "Yes, but I can't go right now." He said, "You go and take the elevator on down." No, he said, "You go ahead, but send the elevator back up."
He didn't say up where, and he didn't mention what floor he was on. Nobody seemed to ask him.
You see, I assumed that obvious questions like that had been asked in previous interrogation. So I didn't interrupt too much, but he said, "Send the elevator back up to me."
Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs." And he didn't say whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."
And he wouldn't tell what happened then.
Mr. BELIN. Did he say where he was at the time of the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He just said he was still up in the building when the commotion-- he kind of----

Mr. BELIN. Did Oswald say why he left the building?
Mr. HOLMES. No; other than just said he talked about this commotion and went out to see what it was about.