Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214212 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2020, 08:12:33 AM »
Advertisement
'my initial interest into the JFK assassination'
> my initial interest IN the JFK assassination

There. Fixed it for ya. And proved you have no clue about upon which occasion to use either of the two. Like your struggles with in & inside.

And get another clue:
When one is behind the TSBD glass doors, one is indoors
When one is outside the glass doors, one is outdoors

you have no clue about upon which occasion to use either of the two. Like your struggles with in & inside.

And the thought never crossed your mind that Oswald may have had the same struggle?

You are very good at destroying your own argument, aren't you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2020, 08:12:33 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2020, 09:48:10 AM »
you have no clue about upon which occasion to use either of the two. Like your struggles with in & inside.

And the thought never crossed your mind that Oswald may have had the same struggle?

You are very good at destroying your own argument, aren't you?
There is no struggle.
Nobody in their right mind, stood on the steps in the full glare of the sun would consider themselves "in the building" (should that be inside their right mind). There is a door right there, on one side is 'in' on the other is'out' (I really can't believe I'm having to do this). Nobody is confused as to whether they are in or out.
The problem here is that we have video evidence of Oswald confirming he was in the building at the time of the assassination and the Prayer Man crew cannot accept that so they come up with this "is it 'in' or 'inside' insanity (or is that insideanity). That's fair enough, people have invested a lot of time and effort into believing this, "years of extensive research" I heard somewhere. I know hardly anything about this particular aspect of things as it never crossed my mind as a possibility for a number of reasons so I'd like to ask a couple of pretty straight-forward questions to those 'superfans' of this particular model of events:
1) What is the evidence Prayer Man is a man?
2) How many people are stood on the steps at the time of the assassination?
Two simple questions to start my education regarding the world of Prayer Man.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2020, 10:24:23 AM »
There is no struggle.
Nobody in their right mind, stood on the steps in the full glare of the sun would consider themselves "in the building" (should that be inside their right mind). There is a door right there, on one side is 'in' on the other is'out' (I really can't believe I'm having to do this). Nobody is confused as to whether they are in or out.
The problem here is that we have video evidence of Oswald confirming he was in the building at the time of the assassination and the Prayer Man crew cannot accept that so they come up with this "is it 'in' or 'inside' insanity (or is that insideanity). That's fair enough, people have invested a lot of time and effort into believing this, "years of extensive research" I heard somewhere. I know hardly anything about this particular aspect of things as it never crossed my mind as a possibility for a number of reasons so I'd like to ask a couple of pretty straight-forward questions to those 'superfans' of this particular model of events:
1) What is the evidence Prayer Man is a man?
2) How many people are stood on the steps at the time of the assassination?
Two simple questions to start my education regarding the world of Prayer Man.

Nobody in their right mind, stood on the steps in the full glare of the sun would consider themselves "in the building" (should that be inside their right mind). There is a door right there, on one side is 'in' on the other is'out'

You get no debate from me. The problem that you are ignoring is that people don't always express themselves 100% correctly and completely. You are reading way too much into a fleeting comment made in a moment of chaos.

The problem here is that we have video evidence of Oswald confirming he was in the building at the time of the assassination

Really? I would like to see that actual video, because it isn't in the clips that were posted earlier.

In one of the clips Oswald says "I work in that building" and then replies to a reporter asking "Were you in the building at the time" by saying "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir".

To construe from this exchange that Oswald confirmed he was in the building at the time of the assassination is reaching too far

And before you go there; no I am not a member of the prayer-man crew. For me the entire prayer-man discussion ends with the conclusion that the blurred pictures show a shape of what seems to be a person but as the pictures are too poor in quality it can not be determined who that person is.

This entire discussion about a blurred image in a poor quality picture and a personal interpretation of a few words uttered by Oswald seems somewhat superfluous to me as neither matter will likely ever be resolved.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 10:45:28 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2020, 10:24:23 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2020, 12:35:31 PM »
'Captain Fritz knows very early on that Mr Oswald was on the front steps'
> Captain Fritz knows very early on that Mr Oswald told him he was on the front steps

There. Fixed it for ya.

So we agree that Mr Oswald did indeed tell Captain Fritz he was on the front steps when JFK passed the building. Excellent!  Thumb1:

Therefore we also agree that your hero Captain Fritz and his pals lied about this! Excellenter!  Thumb1: Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2020, 12:37:46 PM »
Oswwald states he was "upstairs" and then encounters Baker and Trully as he descends to the 2nd floor.

Where are you getting this nonsense claim from, Mr Nessan? Source please!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2020, 12:37:46 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2020, 12:44:13 PM »
There is no struggle.

And Mr Oswald was not confused either----------that's why he told Captain Fritz that he went outside to watch P. parade. If the reporter had asked him, 'Where were you when the shooting happened?', he would have said 'Out on the front steps' or 'Front entrance of the building'. If the reporter had asked him, 'Were you inside the building at the time?', he would have said, 'Well, sir, I was on the building's front steps.'

Your explanation for the Hosty draft report seems to be that Agent Hosty was on hallucinogens at the time of Mr Oswald's first interrogation. Or that a trained FBI agent would completely misunderstand the suspect's answer to the single most crucial question of the case. Dream on!

Give us a single credible alternative candidate for Prayer Man. Go on, it should be easy!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2020, 12:45:32 PM »
Thumb1:

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
Alright, yeah

JohnM

And Mr Mytton folds again. Happens every time!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2020, 12:45:32 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2020, 01:42:24 PM »
And Mr Mytton folds again. Happens every time!  :D

Besides the other Alan Ford, LOL!, you have had absolutely no support whatsoever, so carry on champ.

JohnM