Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214216 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2020, 12:50:36 AM »
Advertisement
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:52:20 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2020, 12:50:36 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2020, 12:52:19 AM »
It's a simple matter of semantics, Oswald was well read and under the circumstances chose his words carefully.

Then I went outside to watch the parade. (Oswald here is using future tense to imply that he had no idea what was happening outside)

Or would Oswald use past tense to describe an action that he completed.

Then I went outside and watched the parade. (Oswald knew he couldn't say this because nobody could possibly see Oswald because he was in the building like he agreed to.

:D

Thank you so much, Mr Mytton, for doubling down on the hilariously silly claim you are making as to what Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz:

'A cop came running into the room, stuck a gun in my belly and asked me if I worked there. Mr Truly told him I did and they went off running up the stairs. This happens to us employees most days around lunchtime, so I didn't think anything of it. Then I went downstairs, had lunch and went outside to watch the Presidential parade. Imagine my surprise when...'

You really are a riot!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2020, 12:53:15 AM »
Men of honour have a way of appeasing the prevalent winds of their day while simultaneously leaving discreet clues to challenge treason when they witness it. Courage & integrity like theirs doesn't grow on trees.

Sdebar: Should you venture back this way Mr. Ford, no need to respond to this sidebar addendum, but for clarification sake and, of course, in fairness to you & those reading along just wanted you to be aware that my initial interest into the JFK assassination came about in May, 2014. In those days, I was able to register a forum membership in my name without the use of my middle initial. Though I was a young puppy then, I dared to jump over in the deep end of the pool so to speak. My avatar then featured Charlton Heston upon a horse drawn chariot right out of the movie Ben Hur. In those days, given my then puppy status I use to make some pretty wild statements like, quote, "Mr. Oswald couldn't even beat Barney Fife in an armed wrestling match let alone kill somebody". Of course, to their credit, the savvy veterans, especially the LNs who I respect nevertheless, would reign me in and place me on a tight leash so to speak, resulting in more than a few PM's in my box "setting me straight". The late Gary Mack (RIP) would remind me often how wrong I was, how clueless I was, etc, may he rest in peace anyway.

I ended up leaving this forum in early January, 2015 to write a book on a non-related subject. Long story short, several years later when I attempted to rejoin here, Mr. Ford, you had already signed on, thus I resorted to using my middle initial. If at any time you feel a tinge of discomfort with the similarities in our names posting on here, just PM me and I'll respectfully leave once again. At this point, I pretty much think everyone here knows my position anyway & where I stand on the innocence of the framed party. Whatever you decide no harm, no foul, I have complete trust in the direction your exemplary research is headed.

Signing off here for now. Best wishes to all to remain safe, well and healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are facing. Back next weekend G-d willing to reengage. Remember, Mr. Ford, just PM me and I'll take the necessary action moving forward, remaining here in spite of the similarities in our names or leave once again. Stay sharp, Cheers M8.

Under NO circumstances should you even consider leaving, my friend!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2020, 12:53:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2020, 12:58:46 AM »
IOW:

Thumb1:

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
Alright, yeah

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2020, 05:35:21 AM »
Men of honour have a way of appeasing the prevalent winds of their day while simultaneously leaving discreet clues to challenge treason when they witness it. Courage & integrity like theirs doesn't grow on trees.

Sdebar: Should you venture back this way Mr. Ford, no need to respond to this sidebar addendum, but for clarification sake and, of course, in fairness to you & those reading along just wanted you to be aware that my initial interest into the JFK assassination came about in May, 2014. In those days, I was able to register a forum membership in my name without the use of my middle initial. Though I was a young puppy then, I dared to jump over in the deep end of the pool so to speak. My avatar then featured Charlton Heston upon a horse drawn chariot right out of the movie Ben Hur. In those days, given my then puppy status I use to make some pretty wild statements like, quote, "Mr. Oswald couldn't even beat Barney Fife in an armed wrestling match let alone kill somebody". Of course, to their credit, the savvy veterans, especially the LNs who I respect nevertheless, would reign me in and place me on a tight leash so to speak, resulting in more than a few PM's in my box "setting me straight". The late Gary Mack (RIP) would remind me often how wrong I was, how clueless I was, etc, may he rest in peace anyway.

I ended up leaving this forum in early January, 2015 to write a book on a non-related subject. Long story short, several years later when I attempted to rejoin here, Mr. Ford, you had already signed on, thus I resorted to using my middle initial. If at any time you feel a tinge of discomfort with the similarities in our names posting on here, just PM me and I'll respectfully leave once again. At this point, I pretty much think everyone here knows my position anyway & where I stand on the innocence of the framed party. Whatever you decide no harm, no foul, I have complete trust in the direction your exemplary research is headed.

Signing off here for now. Best wishes to all to remain safe, well and healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are facing. Back next weekend G-d willing to reengage. Remember, Mr. Ford, just PM me and I'll take the necessary action moving forward, remaining here in spite of the similarities in our names or leave once again. Stay sharp, Cheers M8.

'my initial interest into the JFK assassination'
> my initial interest IN the JFK assassination

There. Fixed it for ya. And proved you have no clue about upon which occasion to use either of the two. Like your struggles with in & inside.

And get another clue:
When one is behind the TSBD glass doors, one is indoors
When one is outside the glass doors, one is outdoors
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 06:14:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2020, 05:35:21 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2020, 05:53:27 AM »

Poor Mr Mytton, your only resort is to trot out your old long-refuted Soopah-Doopah-Mytton-Chestnut!

Mr Oswald never said he was inside the building. He answered in the affirmative when asked if he was 'in' the building. Every time you continue to put the word 'inside' in Mr Oswald's mouth, we see your shameless dishonesty! Thumb1:

Now! Agent Hosty states clearly that Mr Oswald stated clearly that he 'went outside to watch P. parade'. Apart from the roof, there is literally only one place that can be said to be both in the Texas School Book Despository (i.e. part of the building, not part of the world beyond it) and outside... Have you guessed it yet, Mr Mytton?

That's right! The enclosed front entranceway!

That's where Mr Oswald said he was, and the reason he said that was where he was was that that was where he in fact was. And! The reason Captain Fritz and his crooked pals pretended Mr Oswald said he was somewhere other than where he actually said he was..... was that they wanted to frame him for the shooting. And you're still falling for the scam, and devoting yourself to making others fall for it too!

The Hosty note destroys you, Mr Mytton! it's why you tried to argue that Mr Oswald only said he went out to watch the rest of the parade------i.e. the bits that came after JFK! (I am not making this up, folks, it's what poor Mr Mytton actually said!)

As for why Mr Oswald didn't scream his assassination-time location at the press, this too has been addressed-----------multiple times! But you, being a propagandist, pretend you never notice.

So! Once more for the benefit of He Who is Too Blind to See and Too Deaf to Hear:

Captain Fritz knows very early on that Mr Oswald was on the front steps. Under pressure to pin the shooting on his suspect, and not one to let trivial questions of basic justice get in the way, all he has to do is tell Mr Oswald: 'Look son, we know you didn't fire the actual shots. But we have you tied to the rifle. And that's what we're charging you with.'

Anyhoo, Mr Mytton, we look forward to seeing you pop up again in a few months with the same old easily-disposable garbage!

Thumb1:

'Captain Fritz knows very early on that Mr Oswald was on the front steps'
> Captain Fritz knows very early on that Mr Oswald told him he was on the front steps

There. Fixed it for ya.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 05:57:44 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2020, 06:03:03 AM »
Thumb1:

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
Alright, yeah

JohnM

I wonder if either of these 'Model T' Fords are related to Gerald Ford?
You know, the one who kept falling down the stairs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2020, 06:03:03 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #215 on: August 03, 2020, 07:54:51 AM »

No, Mr Mytton, he was stating that he went outside to watch the motorcade. Which is what he did---------which is why Captain Fritz and his pals hid his statement from the world!

On your rather desperate reading, Mr Oswald tells Captain Fritz: 'A cop came running into the room, stuck a gun in my belly and asked me if I worked there. Mr Truly told him I did and they went off running up the stairs. This happens to us employees most days around lunchtime, so I didn't think anything of it. Then I went downstairs, had lunch and went outside to watch the Presidential parade. Imagine my surprise when...'

Great theory you got there, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

What's gotta hurt, Mr Mytton, is that you can't for the life of you find a way to rebut the simple fact that there is only one place that can be said to be both 'in the building' and 'outside': the front entranceway!

Of course, had the reporter asked Mr Oswald, 'Were you inside the building at the time?', it's likely Mr Oswald would have answered a little more expansively along the lines, 'Well, sir, I was on the front steps of the building.' A pity that's not how it played out? Sure. But now----------thanks to the Hosty draft report that has broken your heart----------we know exactly where Mr Oswald claimed to have been. So... you lose------again!   Thumb1:

Oswwald states he was "upstairs" and then encounters Baker and Trully as he descends to the 2nd floor.

There is a huge problem with Oswald's statements. Actually he admits he was upstairs during the assassination. Not only that but the only person in the entire TSBD oblivious to the sound of gunfire. A Marine who doesn't know the sound of gunfire.

Oswald can't be both outside on the first floor and then upstairs returning to the 2nd floor when the commotion starts. Either way his statements see to revolve around the 2nd floor. On one story is he gets a soda on the second floor and then goes downstairs to eat lunch and he then goes outside to watch the parade. In another story he is upstairs unaware of the assassination and encountering Baker and Truly on the 2nd floor as he is coming down.

LHO:   "... After all this commotion started, I just went downstairs and started to see what it was all about. A police officer and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told officers that I am one of the employees in the building. . ."

Oswald also states that he was outside:

Question What time did you go to lunch?
Oswald   At noon.
Question Where did you go for lunch?
Oswald    I went to the 2nd floor to get a coke then went back to the 1st floor to eat my lunch.
Question Then what happened?
Oswald    I then went outside to watch the Presidents Parade.

Apparently LHO could not tell the same story twice. He might have not been sure if the secretaries on the 4th floor had actually seen him as he went down the stairs.