Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214357 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2020, 06:36:16 PM »
Advertisement

Question What time did you go to lunch?
Oswald   At noon.
Question Where did you go for lunch?
Oswald    I went to the 2nd floor to get a coke then went back to the 1st floor to eat my lunch.
Question Then what happened?
Oswald    I then went outside to watch the Presidents Parade.

Oswald was implying that he had no idea what was happening outside.

Btw under Ford's scenario even Oswald refers to being on the steps as being outside. OUCH that's gotta hurt!

Hahahahaha!

JohnM

I guess when Ford is on the steps to his house, he's IN his house. Then when he actually unlocks the door and steps forward, he's INSIDE the house.  ::)

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 06:51:55 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2020, 06:36:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2020, 06:43:25 PM »
As astute as ever, Mr. Ford, no great surprise considering the credible source, who always seems to have an uncanny knack for sharing exemplary research. Appreciate the timely reference material within your shared link.

That said, it's also interesting how you honed right in on semantics. Again, no great surprise given that critical-thinkers like you aren't beholden to tunnel-vision. Your reference to semantics conjured up memories of my youth, where depending upon what region of the country my pappy was working in, the locals would make reference to , quote, " a soft drink, a soda, a pop and/or a tonic" when speaking of Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, RC Cola, Root Beer, Vernon Ginger-Ale, etc. So your point at semantics is a valid one. It wouldn't surprise if there are other items out there in our world that are also subject to a matter/manner of speaking depending upon the speaker.

Lastly, an excellent point at no one, and I mean no one has be able to credibly put anyone else in Prayer Man's specific position. They have nothing. That's very telling, especially more so given the revealing revelation in Mr. Hosty's notes. I'm open-minded enough to change my contention that Prayer Mn is in fact the wrongly accused IF someone produces a credible candidate to account for his position.

Any takers up to this challenge?

Stop posting to yourself and tell us the difference between being IN a building and being INSIDE a building.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 06:47:29 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2020, 07:02:30 PM »
Question: Am I in my house, when I'm out on a screened in porch-patio attached to the overall structure? I would say so as it is a part of the overall structure, where as someone else may come to the conclusion no I'm not because I'm not actually inside my house. Again, as Mr. Ford so aptly pointed out it's simply a case of semantics.

That said, Mr. Chapman, Are you up to the task of producing a candidate to account for Prayer Man's specific position?

Those of us reading along understand why if you cannot do so. There's a reason for that. The wrongly accused is right where he said he was (within the structure of the building outside).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2020, 07:02:30 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2020, 08:23:14 PM »
Question: Am I in my house, when I'm out on a screened in porch-patio attached to the overall structure? I would say so as it is a part of the overall structure, where as someone else may come to the conclusion no I'm not because I'm not actually inside my house. Again, as Mr. Ford so aptly pointed out it's simply a case of semantics.

That said, Mr. Chapman, Are you up to the task of producing a candidate to account for Prayer Man's specific position?

Those of us reading along understand why if you cannot do so. There's a reason for that. The wrongly accused is right where he said he was (within the structure of the building outside).

Your hero said he was in the lunchroom (when the motorcade passed by)
But I'd say he had somewhat loftier ambitions that day.

The TSBD steps were not enclosed.
Some people were outside on the steps, not inside the building.
Definitly on the premises, though.
Which includes the Cuckoo's Nest, of course ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:27:26 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2020, 08:27:00 PM »

Was he in the lunchroom or inside the lunchroom?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2020, 08:27:00 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2020, 08:32:34 PM »

Show/share with those of us reading along, Mr. Chapman, where the wrongly accused said he was in the lunchroom (when the motorcade passed). Caution: Not where a third-party wrote that he said it, but directly from the wrongly accused will suffice.

What next, the steps were detached from the entrance closure and were waaaay out in the street, Mr. Chapman?

You probably also believe that from his loftier ambition spot he still somehow managed to see two human beings (Mr. Jarman and Mr. Norman) reenter the building between 12:25-12:28PM from the rear while he was supposedly six stories up in the front of the building. Am I understanding you clearly, Mr. Chapman?

Once again, Are you up to the task of producing a credible candidate to account for Prayer Man's specific position?

Those of us reading along understand why if you cannot do so. There's a reason for that

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2020, 08:46:44 PM »

Too bad that the other people who were on the steps all refer to being on the OUTSIDE.

As did Mr Oswald! "Then went outside to watch P. parade."  Thumb1:

Mr. LOVELADY - That's on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, "Well, I'll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps," so I went out there.

Mr. BALL - You were standing where?
Mr. SHELLEY - Just outside the glass doors there.
Mr. BALL - That would be on the top landing of the entrance?
Mr. SHELLEY - yes.

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; not right then I didn't. I say, you know, he was supposed to come by during our lunch hour so you don't get very many chances to see the President of the United States and being an old Texas boy, and [he] never having been down to Texas very much I went out there to see him and just like everybody else was, I was standing on the steps there and watched for the parade to come by and so I did and I stood there until he come by

Sarah Stanton who was on the steps described to the FBI that after hearing the shots "immediately went into the building".

Try again!

JohnM

:D :D :D

The fact that you have to work so hard to find such a paltry counter-argument shows just how worried you are, Mr Mytton!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2020, 08:46:44 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2020, 08:59:54 PM »

Question What time did you go to lunch?
Oswald   At noon.
Question Where did you go for lunch?
Oswald    I went to the 2nd floor to get a coke then went back to the 1st floor to eat my lunch.
Question Then what happened?
Oswald    I then went outside to watch the Presidents Parade.

Oswald was implying that he had no idea what was happening outside.

:D

No, Mr Mytton, he was stating that he went outside to watch the motorcade. Which is what he did---------which is why Captain Fritz and his pals hid his statement from the world!

On your rather desperate reading, Mr Oswald tells Captain Fritz: 'A cop came running into the room, stuck a gun in my belly and asked me if I worked there. Mr Truly told him I did and they went off running up the stairs. This happens to us employees most days around lunchtime, so I didn't think anything of it. Then I went downstairs, had lunch and went outside to watch the Presidential parade. Imagine my surprise when...'

Great theory you got there, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

Btw under Ford's scenario even Oswald refers to being on the steps as being outside. OUCH that's gotta hurt!

What's gotta hurt, Mr Mytton, is that you can't for the life of you find a way to rebut the simple fact that there is only one place that can be said to be both 'in the building' and 'outside': the front entranceway!

Of course, had the reporter asked Mr Oswald, 'Were you inside the building at the time?', it's likely Mr Oswald would have answered a little more expansively along the lines, 'Well, sir, I was on the front steps of the building.' A pity that's not how it played out? Sure. But now----------thanks to the Hosty draft report that has broken your heart----------we know exactly where Mr Oswald claimed to have been. So... you lose------again!   Thumb1: