Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218063 times)

Offline Frederick Clements

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2020, 10:01:28 AM »
Advertisement
Exactly Mr Ford.

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2020, 10:01:28 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2020, 11:47:49 AM »
The mere fact that this note was hidden from public view for decades is enough to tell us something.

Fred

Hidden? If the note was thought to be a real problem wouldn't they just destroy it?
And doesn't it make sense that after Oswald was asked what he did after he ate lunch, Oswald would reply that he went outside to see the Parade, implying that he had no clue what was happening outside?

Oswald agreed that he was inside the building at the time. If he was outside with his workmates wouldn't he be screaming from the rooftops that he had an rock solid alibi? But obviously he knew he had no alibi because at the time he was on the 6th floor at the snipers nest window shooting Kennedy.

@1:14

JohnM

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2020, 06:39:00 PM »
That is a possibility, Mr. O'meara, but given Mr. Lovelady's penchant for lying, and the fact his testimony came five months after the assassination ----->

The testimony of Billy Nolan Lovelady was taken at 3:50 p.m., on April 7, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Messrs. Joseph A. Ball and Samuel A. Stern, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

it wouldn't surprise that the mechanisms by then to remove any trace of Prayer Man standing there out front in the entrance would already be well underway, thus his coke bottle morphs into yet another misleading falsehood to remove him from the scene.
Without wanting to sound too harsh I find this to be Magical Thinking. Completely made up and based on nothing. I agree, Lovelady is a liar, but to imagine he is lying about such a trivial detail reveals a desperation to defend two very wrongheaded assumptions:
1) It's Oswald on the steps
2) The light source is a reflection off a glass bottle

My look into this case has taken me in a completely different direction than John Mytton but this is not the first time he's stepped into a thread with something devastating. Here he presents video evidence of Lee Harvey Oswald placing himself inside the TSBD at the time of the assassination:

Oswald: I work in that building [the TSBD]
Reprter: Were you in the building at the time?
Oswald: Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir.

There are so many good arguments against the identification of Oswald as the Shadow Person but none are definitive. This is definitive.
However, too many people have spent too much time defending this nonsense and have now painted themselves into a corner. I look forward to how Magical Thinking copes with definitive video evidence of Oswald placing himself inside the TSBD during the assassination. A record of the words coming out of his own mouth.

This should be entertaining  8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2020, 06:39:00 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2020, 07:00:56 PM »
IF anyone genuinely wishes to allow audio evidence coming directly from the wrongly accused to carry irrefutable weight, then they should also give the following recorded statements the same sense of credibility ---->

(A)

(B)

Now that shared, let's examine the instance when Mr. Jarman & Mr. Norman share the same space as the wrongly accused brb...excuse me as Fido is nudging me with his wet nose, signaling he wants to go out and answer nature's call...

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2020, 07:21:12 PM »
Sorry about that, love Fido but his sense of timing, well that's another matter altogether. Rascal.

Don’t know about anyone else, but where I come from no one in the front of a building six stories up can actually see anything, let alone anyone, in the back of the same building some five stories below, when s/he is supposed to be lurking in ambush five stories above in the front of the building.

There’s no way for the wrongly accused to know Mr. Jarman & Mr. Normsn were reentering the building between 12:25—12:28PM through a backdoor IF he really was anywhere near the front of the building, let alone up on the six floor, yet the wrongly accused described both these men reentering the building from the back via his vantage point in the first floor lunchroom.

90 seconds later per his own words he went outside just in time to view the P. parade. Nothing more, nothing less. The wrongly accused didn’t shoot anybody. Anybody ---->

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2020, 07:21:12 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2020, 08:05:24 PM »
Sorry about that, love Fido but his sense of timing, well that's another matter altogether. Rascal.

Don’t know about anyone else, but where I come from no one in the front of a building six stories up can actually see anything, let alone anyone, in the back of the same building some five stories below, when s/he is supposed to be lurking in ambush five stories above in the front of the building.

There’s no way for the wrongly accused to know Mr. Jarman & Mr. Normsn were reentering the building between 12:25—12:28PM through a backdoor IF he really was anywhere near the front of the building, let alone up on the six floor, yet the wrongly accused described both these men reentering the building from the back via his vantage point in the first floor lunchroom.

90 seconds later per his own words he went outside just in time to view the P. parade. Nothing more, nothing less. The wrongly accused didn’t shoot anybody. Anybody ---->

I agree with all the statements Oswald makes in these videos. I don't believe he shot anybody. After seeing Jarman and Norman come in it seems more likely he went up to the second floor lunchroom. What is definite is that he didn't go outside to watch the parade (parade?) as we have video evidence of him specifically stating he was inside the building when the assassination took place. Something you have completely avoided dealing with.
(Fido sounds like a character, hope he's doing good)

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2020, 08:11:01 PM »
I agree with all the statements Oswald makes in these videos. I don't believe he shot anybody. After seeing Jarman and Norman come in it seems more likely he went up to the second floor lunchroom. What is definite is that he didn't go outside to watch the parade (parade?) as we have video evidence of him specifically stating he was inside the building when the assassination took place. Something you have completely avoided dealing with.
(Fido sounds like a character, hope he's doing good)

'he was inside the building when the assassination took place'

I agree
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:12:51 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2020, 08:11:01 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2020, 08:21:26 PM »
'he was inside the building when the assassination took place'

I agree
It's hard not to. Video evidence of Oswald specifically stating it is difficult to circumnavigate.